So Its The 11th...

...For Us here in New Zealand. It sucks being ahead sometimes lol, it feels like I have to wait a whole extra day for the release day:(

Anyone else feel my pain?

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Nope, but... I still have to wait 'til tomorrow. Does that count?
  • edited August 2008
    BadStrong wrote: »

I would asume not.
  • edited August 2008
    BadStrong wrote: »

Yea, well that is....wait...hold up here...EVERYONE has to wait till tomorrow...
  • edited August 2008
    yeah, you've got an advantage though, living in the future and all. has to balance out somehow ;)
  • edited August 2008
    It's only 10:26 P.M. where I am, and I have to wait until 11:00 tomorrow morning to get it.:(
  • edited August 2008
    I guess it all evens out.
    I'm breaking my sleep-in schedule to wake up at 9. Does Strong Bad know what he's doing to those west coast-type fans that want to sleep in!?
  • edited August 2008
    i'm going to be seeing pineapple express in the afternoon, so i won't have much time to play right at the release.
  • edited August 2008
    I"m getting up an hour earlier then usual. I hope SB's makes it worth it.

Ha, why should I worry about such things?
  • edited August 2008
    ...For Us here in New Zealand. It sucks being ahead sometimes lol, it feels like I have to wait a whole extra day for the release day:(

Anyone else feel my pain?

as a fellow kiwi, i certainly do feel your pain. though since i'm waiting for the wii version it'll be even more than just on extra day for me to wait v.v
  • edited August 2008
    I'm used to it by now, what with all the Sam and Max episode releases.
    Now I just automagically add one day to the announced release date so I don't get the urge to spam these forums going "Where is it already! It's the umpteenth of Smarch already where I am!"
  • edited August 2008
    How long is it until the sam and max eps would normally come out?
  • edited August 2008
    well, it just turned the 11th where i am...

so.......

CAN I HAZ GAEM PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

hahahaha just jokin around
  • edited August 2008
    Yellowtail wrote: »
    How long is it until the sam and max eps would normally come out?

Generally the same - sometime between 9 and 12 (San Fransisco Time) on the day of release. Gametap was a day before TTG for Season 2, though.

When SBCG4AP is release, I'll probably already be in bed and asleep - so I'll download it tomorrow. It's not like I've got time to actually play it for several more days.

Might have to bow out of the forums for a while then.... So... Bye! See you when I've finished playing Homestar Ruiner!
  • edited August 2008
    For you Americans there's only 6 hours left! Here there's 4 days left.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    8-9 hours, I believe you mean.
  • edited August 2008
    Oh yes, midday. Anyway, how come you're up so early in the morning?
  • edited August 2008
    5:12pm right now in South Australia.... that means I'll get it around 1-2am on Tuesday 12th. Damn these time zones teasing me!!
  • edited August 2008
    I could swear you Austrailians don't get it today either.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    StrongMatt wrote: »
    Oh yes, midday. Anyway, how come you're up so early in the morning?

Its 1am in fact, so I'm up late on Sunday night, really. The game comes out at 9 am Pacific time (the official time zone of both Telltale and Nintendo of America), which is in about 8 hours at this point :)

I'm up late because the game is coming out soon and I'm polishing up a bit of the site.
    I could swear you Austrailians don't get it today either.

...PC version...
  • edited August 2008
    I just put 10 bucks into my Wiiware. I'm so excited!
  • edited August 2008
    Oh yeah, erveryone gets the PC version today, TT Staff, which version do you prefer playing? PC or Wii?

And also, as soon as SBCG4AP comes out, can you please post some gameplay vids on YouTube, but NO spoilers!
  • edited August 2008
    Why do you want gameplay footage so bad? its point and click! wow you must be proud, you found this!
  • edited August 2008
    it have to come out soon. it just have to.
  • edited August 2008
    grrr. 9am pacific time is like 2am here:( ah well, sleep may have to wait lol
  • edited August 2008
    I expect some non-biased reviews from all of you in six or so hours. :D
  • edited August 2008
    Homestar: "Is it out?, Is it out?, Is it out?, lwets go post on telltwale again"

Marzipan: "10am pacific is still a few hours away, why doesn't everyone do something constructive with that time"

Strong bad: "Yeah, like hold your breath"

:rolleyes:
  • edited August 2008
    Oh yeah, erveryone (sic) gets the PC version today, <snip>

Well technically, in Australia and New Zealand (and countries in similar time zones) it will be early hours of Tuesday 12th when the PC version is released, so it isn't available to everyone today. ;)

Although, I think it's scheduled to come out midnight WST (give or take), so it is possible that the game will be released in Australia on the 11th. ;)
  • edited August 2008
    Ha ha, nice one Dangerzone. I can imagine them saying something like that.
  • edited August 2008
    oh man i'm ready and waiting! :)
  • just a few more hours... =D
  • edited August 2008
    It's mid-day in the UK (rhymes :) ) and I'm still waiting, probably until tonight meaning i'm going to stay up late playing it :D
  • edited August 2008
    Woah, I broke from my usual 10 'o clock awakenings to 7 today.

Now there's some magic right there.
  • edited August 2008
    it's 4 something here, i had to wake up early cause i couldn't sleep
  • edited August 2008
    LOL, nearly everyone is on the forum, waiting. Whilst I have to wait 4 days...
  • edited August 2008
    aww why is that Mat?
  • edited August 2008
    im in ariss ontario. today, is RELEASE DAY!:D
    so what time do wii shop channel games upload? i know its monday.

this day deserves extra :D 's.
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • edited August 2008
    I love release days on the forums... Everyone being on, followed by the awkward twelve hour silence right after the game ships...
  • edited August 2008
    He doesn't get his pocket money till Friday (HINT!! He gets 1 pound Sterling)

I have to wait till Friday too Matt, but I might just get the PC version too because, well gosh darn it, I can.

-m0r
  • Dangerzone wrote: »
    I love release days on the forums... Everyone being on, followed by the awkward twelve hour silence right after the game ships...
    lol, Everyone will be gone by poor StrongMatt, having to wait 4 more days... XD
  • edited August 2008
    Dangerzone wrote: »

youve done this before?
    this is my first time.:D
    so when does the wii version come?
    im dying to know.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.