how far is episode 2 from being done?

How far is episode 2 from being done. I know episode 1 isnt out but still i want to know is it done or are you still working on it.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    It's probably done.
  • edited August 2008
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    How far is episode 2 from being done. I know episode 1 isnt out but still i want to know is it done or are you still working on it.

look dude, don't ask about Episode 2 till you had a chance for Episode 1, i mean come on people just wait Episode 1 to come out!
  • edited August 2008
    I recall one of the Telltale folks mentioning a few weeks back that they were working on the script for Episode Four, so I'm sure that it is very late into development, if not completed.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Episode Two is nearly done. We have Episode Three up and running in an early playable state as well at this point, readying itself for the episode 3 playtest.
  • edited August 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    Episode Two is nearly done. We have Episode Three up and running in an early playable state as well at this point, readying itself for the episode 3 playtest.

so that means that there wont be no more delays, right? :(
  • edited August 2008
    zipi23 wrote: »
    so that means that there wont be no more delays, right? :(

as long as there ain't not gonna be no double negatives ;)
  • edited August 2008
    Jake wrote: »

i love you Telltale
  • edited August 2008
    nathew wrote: »
    as long as there ain't not gonna be no double negatives ;)

Did you know that Spanish has double and even triple negatives? Think about that.
  • edited August 2008
    But isn't it true that nobody can deny that it wouldn't be inappropriate to say the same about english and most any language? Or am I missing something?
  • edited August 2008
    Did you know that Spanish has double and even triple negatives? Think about that.

Did you know "Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo." is a grammatically correct sentence?

Buffalo (city) buffalo (bison) Buffalo (city) Buffalo (bison) buffalo (to bully or confuse) buffalo (to bully or confuse) Buffalo (city) buffalo (bison).
    I guess new york buffalo that are bullied or confused by other New York buffalo, in turn bully or confuse other New York buffalo. :)

What is this thread about again?
  • edited August 2008

As long as you can say "no," "not," and "can't" in any language, you can have any number of negatives.

Listen: Worry about episode 1...then three seconds after it comes out bawl your eyes out about how episode 2 isn't out yet.
  • edited August 2008
    I don't not un-disagree with not avoiding that situation, thus not anti-humans not not working for not a company other than Telltale being not the opposite of unhappy.
    [I agree with not avoiding that situation, thus humans working for Telltale being unhappy.]
  • edited August 2008
    I don't not un-disagree with not avoiding that situation, thus not anti-humans not not working for not a company other than Telltale being not the opposite of unhappy.
    [I agree with not avoiding that situation, thus humans working for Telltale being unhappy.]

At least double positives don't make a negative...Yeah, right!
  • edited August 2008
    Harald B wrote: »
    But isn't it true that nobody can deny that it wouldn't be inappropriate to say the same about english and most any language? Or am I missing something?

I won't not stop preventing myself from refraining from harming you...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.