question about lappy (WiiConnect24)

You say you send emails via wiiconnect24. Does that mean you can messege ther wii friends like a wii normally can do only now you can attach an sbcg4ap photo or is there something else.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Well, this is actually a good question.I wonder too.They never said it was ONLY photos.
  • edited August 2008
    it would be neat if the envelope has some sort of strong bad decal on it on the wii message board. kind of like the way mario kart and toki tori messages show up with special designs.
  • edited August 2008
    nathew wrote: »
    it would be neat if the envelope has some sort of strong bad decal on it on the wii message board. kind of like the way mario kart and toki tori messages show up with special designs.

or the nintendo channel(that one had music different than you normally hear)
  • edited August 2008
    it'd be cool if messages sent to you were shown on the lappy, font and all, and if there is a pic attached it'd be linked like "Strongbad Costume4.jpg" and then you hover over it and click to view as a pop up like in the sbemails.
  • edited August 2008
    robg8055 wrote: »
    it'd be cool if messages sent to you were shown on the lappy, font and all, and if there is a pic attached it'd be linked like "Strongbad Costume4.jpg" and then you hover over it and click to view as a pop up like in the sbemails.

Agreed.
  • edited August 2008
    nathew wrote: »

I really like how those messages have different envelope arts!
    I wish there was a way to save messages under a favorites section or something.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Agreed.

If that were possible, we would have done it :)

We do theme things, though. I think you guys'll like it.
  • edited August 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    We do theme things, though. I think you guys'll like it.

Yes! I can't wait!
  • edited August 2008
    Awesome.
  • edited August 2008
    Man all this talk about the tiny little details makes me wanna egsmsplode!!! But tommorow I'm going to Wonderland(A local amusmant park)! It's... just... madness!
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    To answer the original questions, you can send email *and* attach pictures (not just send pictures).
  • edited August 2008
    My freind will be SO mad whenever I mess up his Wii with so many photos. Can you send photos of any scene in the game, or only of Strong Bad in costumes?
  • edited August 2008
    judging by the screencaps from the game, it looks like you can take a screenshot pretty much anywhere.
  • edited August 2008
    YAY!!!!!!!! My friend will be SO P.O.'d. Heh heh. I'll tell you guys his reaction.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    You can pull out the Snappy at any time and take a picture. Not during cutscenes of course, but for sure when you're just wandering around :)
  • edited August 2008
    Snappy? what's that?
    the mobile camera of the Lappy?
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    It's the in-game camera.

As Jake said, you can use it whenever you want, but you can only store four pictures at a time, so you'll want to email those pictures around and then delete them to make room for new ones. :D
  • MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited August 2008
    YAY!!!!!!!! My friend will be SO P.O.'d. Heh heh. I'll tell you guys his reaction.

Also keep in mind that the Wii itself only allows you to send out so many messages a day. (Don't ask me how many, I don't remember) I'm sure they do this to prevent spammers from using the Wii to do their dirty work. So keep that in mind before you go trying to flood your friends inbox!
  • edited August 2008
    Yeah, I know. He's thinking of getting the game himself, so I think I won't send him TOO many.
  • edited August 2008
    When I went to my local GAME (in UK, it's just like GameStop or EBGames.) I bought two more Wii Points cards so that I could buy the entire series of SBCG4AP, and the guy that served me at the till says:

"What you gonna spend all these points on?"

and I said.

"Some WiWare."

And he was totally like,

"Oh, WiiWare? Huh? Cool, you gonna be spending it on Strong Bad's Cool Game?"

And I was like,

"Yup."

That is all.
  • edited August 2008
    MarkDarin wrote: »
    Also keep in mind that the Wii itself only allows you to send out so many messages a day. (Don't ask me how many, I don't remember) I'm sure they do this to prevent spammers from using the Wii to do their dirty work. So keep that in mind before you go trying to flood your friends inbox!

From what I have seen, it is usually around 10 to 20.
  • edited August 2008
    c'mon!!! only 7 hours left!!!!!! (I'm in California :D )

Waiting... waiting... getting bored from the olympics...

Ironically, My work schedule changed JUST for this week, and now, instead of being off monday and playing SBCG4AP ALL day, I get to download it and play it for an hour or so before working... Meh... it will give me time to fully enjoy the game until the next episode, I suppose... :)
  • edited August 2008
    I can't wait to see the Snappy!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.