when do easter-coast people get wiiware game?

im eastern and i want it badly!
o hallo thar.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    12 'O clock, my dear Deadline. *waits with you*
  • edited August 2008
    Europe: 15th
  • edited August 2008
    what about mountain time/arizona?!
  • edited August 2008
    I'd say about 10 am mountain time.
  • edited August 2008
    does that mean you get it before me? waaaaah!

ITS OVER 9000!!!
  • edited August 2008
    what, you expected a good post?
  • edited August 2008
    Since the release date thread seems to be wiped, I'll post this here, rather than making a new thread.

Has there been a date and time confirmed for the Australian wiiware release? I have a mate with a Wii and I need to know when I can start to bug him about buying the game.
  • edited August 2008
    does that mean you get it before me? waaaaah!

ITS OVER 9000!!!

we all get it at the same time, just timezones make it look like us easterns get it later.
  • edited August 2008
    when does the midwest get it? I'm soooooo pumped about the game!!!!!!!:D:D:D who here couldn't get to sleep last night?
  • edited August 2008
    ITS OVER 9000!!!

Die.
    Shmeh wrote: »
    Has there been a date and time confirmed for the Australian wiiware release? I have a mate with a Wii and I need to know when I can start to bug him about buying the game.

Nintendo says it gets a worldwide release on August 15. For the Wii. You can get it anywhere if you're a PC user.
    AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • edited August 2008
    oh boy, only 2 hours and 19 mins left! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • edited August 2008
    Tandy 400 wrote: »
    Nintendo says it gets a worldwide release on August 15. For the Wii.

Thanks.
  • edited August 2008
    zipi23 wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I think you made those wrong :p:D
  • edited August 2008
    Ok, please. That's unnessicary and it floods. Can we not do something about THAT post?

Where's tobacco when you need it--HIM. When you need him.
  • edited August 2008
    I was going to take a nap... but i am going to stay up just to see zipi23's outburst when the game is not released at 9:01AM on the dot...
  • edited August 2008
    I'm not one to put caps on peoples' excitement, but really now, some of you need to calm down, and realize that this is going to be an ordinary game that will be released when Nintendo and Telltale decide to release it, which will probably be around 9 AM PST. This isn't going to be the second coming of Christ. :P
  • edited August 2008
    Where's the Christmas spirit chaps?

Not going to take a bullet for ol' Blighty when the chips are down?

Half the fun is in the anticipation.

The other half is by the beefburgers.
    Not sure if they'll do an Urdu or Punjab menu system though. <---East joke
    -m0r
  • edited August 2008
    Oh god I hope this game doesn't require me deleting every other Wii Channel of mine to play...!

How's that? :)
  • edited August 2008
    That's the one Jordie!

As for me; I hope that this game will not blow my mind so much that I no longer have proprioception without a Wii remote in my hand.

-m0r
  • edited August 2008
    So, European Wii users get it 15th, and PC owners get it 11th, yeah?
  • edited August 2008
    Yupperoonies!

-m0r
  • edited August 2008
    That's quite depressing, I was hoping this would be the Best day ever... Guess I was wrong *sigh*
  • edited August 2008
    You've got a PC.

Why not do some monkeying around and see if you can get the money to grab a copy?

-m0r
  • edited August 2008
    10:38 eastern right now!

1 and a half hours... im gonna watch a dvd.:D
  • edited August 2008
    Well, I hope you Americans have fun while I play the demo repeatedly until Thursday.

*Deathnotes*
Sign in to comment in this discussion.