Please bring the rest of S&M Season 3 to IPad

edited December 2012 in Sam & Max
Please Episode 2-5 to Ipad. We seen Season 2 get ported over and we also seen the rest of Tales of Monkey Island finally come to Ipad (and Iphone) But there's still 2 other TTG seasons that still needs to be finished which is Wallace & Gromit's grand adventures (For some reason only Ep 2 is out on Ipad) and S&M Season 3 which only has Ep 1 out. Please comment in this thread if you guys agree that the rest of the series should come out. Also i want TTG's games to be ported over to Android but right now i think they should finish their series that's not been finished on Ipad.

Comments

• edited December 2012
    I second this!

I believe Ep 2 wasn't released because it contained playing areas too big for the iPad 1 to handle. I'm sure that's not an issue with later iPad models.
  • edited July 2013
    I third this!

And, while you are at it, any chance to have season 1 for iPad as well?
  • edited July 2013
    It's probably a resources/how much money they'll make from it issue..and while they are still milking that walking dead cow I wouldn't get my hopes up
  • edited July 2013
    Oh great... if it isn't being overshadowed by Star Wars on Lucasarts, it's being overshadowed by Walking Dead on Telltale!

Will Sam and Max ever get some more love?
  • edited July 2013
    lattsam wrote: »
    Oh great... if it isn't being overshadowed by Star Wars on Lucasarts, it's being overshadowed by Walking Dead on Telltale!

Will Sam and Max ever get some more love?

I agree, Telltale used to be awesome, now they just leech off The Walking Dead and only do stuff to appease The Walking Dead fans. Remember the old days Telltale, when you had to count on us to support you? When you gave us Sam & Max and Monkey Island? those were good times yeah? Now you're all too big and important for us!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.