This Section of the Forum Seems Abandoned...

Why is this section of the forum so empty? No one posts or creates new threads...

Comments

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Except for the very recent previews and the Game Informer preview from a while back, we have had very little to discuss. The game has been announced since Feburary 2011 with little actual information until the Game Informer preview onwards. Once the game gets closer to launch and Telltale starts spreading the word more outside of previews, we will likely see some more activity around the pre-order period. The same happened with Walking Dead, except that was being worked on first so we had more information sooner.
  • ProfanityProfanity Banned
    edited August 2013
    This is the scariest thread title in this whole sub-forum.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Profanity wrote: »
    This is the scariest thread title in this whole sub-forum.

And as a newly created thread, maybe not the most useful discussion topic. ;)

Before episode one of The Walking Dead released, I was looking at the forum and always thought: "Why is no one posting here?! This game is so going to bomb!"

Well, it kinda didn't. :)

To answer the original question: No one's posting here because there's not much to talk about yet. Only the actual game, once it starts running, generates the discussion - looking forward to it! What I'm not looking forward to, of course, is thousands of duplicate threads. :D
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Yeah. It's funny looking back at how barely used The Walking Dead sub-forums were before the game came out, considering that those forums are now the most active sub-forums here.

I'm sure we'll have a similar situation for The Wolf Among Us sub-forums once the game is released. :)
  • edited August 2013
    I am sure to, there will be life here as soon as it comes out.
  • edited August 2013
    Let there be life!
  • edited August 2013
    I hope this game will inspire more people to read the comic.
  • edited August 2013
    Because Fables is a fairly nichey IP and Telltale hasn't done much to build hype before release, thus leading to a fairly empty forum.

Things will probably pick up once the game is out. The Walking Dead forum used to be...well, dead too.
  • edited August 2013
    Which is funny now that its the most used.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2013
    Enjoy the quiet while it lasts! So far the only people (outside of Telltale) who've actually seen the game are the press folks we showed a preview to last week (although that'll change this weekend when we finally get to show everyone at PAX!).

Once the season premieres and people get to play the whole first episode, there will be plenty to discuss. ;)
  • edited August 2013
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    Enjoy the quiet while it lasts! So far the only people (outside of Telltale) who've actually seen the game are the press folks we showed a preview to last week (although that'll change this weekend when we finally get to show everyone at PAX!).

Once the season premieres and people get to play the whole first episode, there will be plenty to discuss. ;)

Looking forward to it. Everytime I hear about how amazing this game is going to be the wait gets harder and harder, lol. Has Bill Willingham seen the finished product and does he like it?
  • edited August 2013
    Looks like an epic.

Those tie physics :D
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2013
    KCohere wrote: »
    Looking forward to it. Everytime I hear about how amazing this game is going to be the wait gets harder and harder, lol. Has Bill Willingham seen the finished product and does he like it?

He has seen it! Apparently he had a notepad to write down all the things he didn't like about it... and at the end of the demo, the notepad was empty. :D
  • edited August 2013
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    He has seen it! Apparently he had a notepad to write down all the things he didn't like about it... and at the end of the demo, the notepad was empty. :D

Excellent!
  • Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Really looking forward to the game. Looks like you guys are going to outdo yourselves yet again!
  • edited August 2013
    This just might beat Walking Dead, something I thought could never be done, great work.
  • edited August 2013
    I've never been here before, never posted let alone make a thread.
  • edited August 2013
    I have been here before, but I was only looking. Never posted anything
Sign in to comment in this discussion.