The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

edited February 2020 in General Chat

Alt text

Here, you can make small talk with other Telltale Community Members or just share your thoughts about Whatever's On Your Mind.

If you just want to kick back and get to know other community members better, then this thread is the place to do so. You can make small talk, post interesting links, mess around, share stories, ask for advice and share your opinions, or do whatever else you like.

Featured Threads:

Emoticons!

Hover your cursor over a smiley (or touch and hold the picture of the emoticon if you are using a touch screen) to see what to type to display this emoticon.

:) :D B) :| :( ;) D: :o
:/ :'( <3 >:) :3 =) :angry: :bawling:
:rage: :grinning: :joy: :innocent: :fearful: :sweat: :sleepy: :relaxed:
:yum: :smirk: :relieved: :expressionless: :tired_face: :confounded: :kiss: :sleeping:
:flushed: :triumph: :scream: :anguished: :mask: :dizzy_face: :astonished: :kissing_heart:
:unamused: :persevere: :kissing_smiling_eyes: :disappointed_relieved: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :no_mouth: :kissing_closed_eyes: :weary:
:broken_heart: :p :sweat_smile: :love: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :pensive: :star:

Comments

• edited August 2013
    Well damn. If I knew it was the end I would've finished with something better than Ben Stiller covered in cereal.
  • edited August 2013
    Blizzard invited me to a survey about Diablo III so I could tell them what I personally feel is wrong with it (the exact question was how exactly I feel the auction houses made the game worse) and what I want as an improvement from the next expansion.
    Too bad that the multiple choice questions weren't what they needed to be and I only had 500 characters for each of the 2 answer in free text questions. I could have told them so much more that I HATED about their game.
  • edited August 2013
    Banana.
  • edited August 2013
    ...phone
  • edited August 2013
    Bugger. I must've gone and scratched my eye or something. How the fuck did I do this? Shit shit shit shit SHIT.

God, I can barely focus on anything for 5 minutes before it flares up. Christ...
  • edited August 2013
    Bugger. I must've gone and scratched my eye or something. How the fuck did I do this? Shit shit shit shit SHIT.

God, I can barely focus on anything for 5 minutes before it flares up. Christ...

Your mutant powers are flaring up.
  • edited August 2013
    I thought this thread had more posts.
  • edited August 2013
    It's a new thread, coolies. Do pay attention...
  • edited August 2013
    I find myself laughing a lot recently. I blame Rockbusters.
  • edited August 2013
    A whole new thread of adventure...
    Hopefully this one can get to at least 2015...
  • edited August 2013
    I don't like this reboot! It's clearly just a desperate grab for ratings.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited August 2013
    First post, wooohoooo!

All right, I know, I'm doing it wrong.
  • edited April 2023
    I've been wondering what the difference is between "a massive crush" and being in love. h96gJnl.gif
    (someone had to)
  • edited August 2013
    This should be called the Superior Whatever's Thread.
  • edited August 2013
    So will all the spambots be quoting Johro now?
  • edited August 2013
    Getting on a plane tonight. Hm...
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Hey, I can get in on the action on the first page of the thread this time! w00t
  • edited August 2013
    I come into the "whatever's on your mind" thread 2.0 and what do I see a page full of? Nothing. Not even sex. I don't even need to make a joke. No popcorn needed. Only boredom.

This is nothing like the last time.
    edited August 2013
    I come into the "whatever's on your mind" thread 2.0 and what do I see a page full of? Nothing. Not even sex.
    [coolsome]

SFX_TLK.jpg

[/coolsome]
  • edited August 2013
    SFX is a pretty good magazine.
    edited August 2013
    coolsome wrote: »
    SFX is a pretty good magazine.
    I hear it's also a fun science fiction expo in Canada.
    edited August 2013
    [coolsome]

80s_Bad_Hair_Wrestlers_Group.jpg

[/coolsome]

[sex]

bacon_flavor.png

[/sex]
  • edited August 2013
    There all in WWE 2K14!
    edited August 2013
    [coolsometrolling]

1185037_638126579544826_1621080447_n.jpg

[/coolsometrolling]
  • edited August 2013
    [coolsometrolling]

1185037_638126579544826_1621080447_n.jpg

[/coolsometrolling]

Thank you.

[coolsome]

80s_Bad_Hair_Wrestlers_Group.jpg

[/coolsome]

Snapshot_20130828.jpg
  • edited August 2013
    Bacon does make my mouth cum.
    edited August 2013
    Ah, the satisfaction of having brought this thread back on track.
  • edited August 2013
    Made 60 chicken wings for an event that was cancelled. I have quite a task at hand now. I'll make a valiant effort.
  • edited August 2013
    Oh I forgot to make my mark. Sadly, I predict I'll have to give up my second place position since I don't have Comrade Pants to boost my postcount on this thread into the stratosphere.
    edited August 2013
    Johro wrote: »
    Made 60 chicken wings for an event that was cancelled. I have quite a task at hand now. I'll make a valiant effort.
    If I lived nearby you, I'd happily help you out. I love chicken wings. :)
  • edited August 2013
    I wonder will DC ever make Batman:Hush into a animated movie. We already got Year One and Dark Knight Returns......as for the other Frank Miller Batman stories. There is Dark Knight Strikes again or All-Star Batman & Robin/ [Linkara reference] All-Star Crazy Steve and Dick Grayson Age Ten [/Linkara reference.]
  • edited August 2013
    So apparently Nintendo are dropping the Wii U premium down to £200, and throwing in windwaker. And some triforce logo's. And Hyrule Historia.

Just when I decided Not to get one. Damn you Nintendo, you play a hard game. Now I have to recalculate how many meals I have to miss to pay for the darn thing.
  • edited August 2013
    I already have Wind Waker.

And Adult Link doesn't have to die at any point in OOT's story.
  • edited August 2013
    I gotta take a dump...
  • edited August 2013
    I gotta take a dump...

But stealing is wrong!
  • edited August 2013
    "You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?"
  • edited August 2013
    Friar wrote: »
    So apparently Nintendo are dropping the Wii U premium down to £200, and throwing in windwaker. And some triforce logo's. And Hyrule Historia.

Just when I decided Not to get one. Damn you Nintendo, you play a hard game. Now I have to recalculate how many meals I have to miss to pay for the darn thing.

There's going to be a Wind Waker HD bundle with a Ganondorf figure.
  • edited August 2013
    Ok ok ok.
    There is a Humble COMEDY Bundle now.

Just....what?
  • edited August 2013
    Gastritis still sucks.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.