Cosplay The Wolf Among Us

i decided to cosplay Bigby from The Wolf Among Us to see what it would look like, i think i did pretty well

(i don't know how to put a picture here so i will put it in a reply)

Comments

• You got re-tweeted, dude. Well done!

• edited September 2013

thanks, yeah both @telltalegames and @HarringtonVO (Adam Harrington the voice actor for Bigby) retweeted it, so looking grumpy and haggard has finally paid off :)

You got re-tweeted, dude. Well done!

• Adam Harrington! Even better :)

thanks, yeah both @telltalegames and @HarringtonVO (Adam Harrington the voice actor for Bigby) retweeted it, so looking grumpy and haggard has finally paid off

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

That is freakin' awesome! We're actually thinking of running a cosplay competition sometime between episodes, looks like you got a head start. ;)

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited September 2013

It IS freaking awesome. However, the sherrif 'shirt and tie' outfit bears some interesting similarities to the "Be like Detective Inspector Hector and win" contest back in 2011. ;)

To be fair, I'm yet to see Bigby drunk and passed out in his underpants... ;)

Vainamoinen posted: »

It IS freaking awesome. However, the sherrif 'shirt and tie' outfit bears some interesting similarities to the "Be like Detective Inspector Hector and win" contest back in 2011.

• Don't forget the condom on the couch! ;) ;)

puzzlebox posted: »

To be fair, I'm yet to see Bigby drunk and passed out in his underpants...

Ohhhh ho no... I DID forget about that!

Don't forget the condom on the couch!

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited September 2013

...it featured rather prominently.

Unfor... errrr, FORTUNATELY, google only finds a thumbnail remnant of the (contest winning?) photo offender. We don't want stalkinghead to get any ideas now do we?

Ohhhh ho no... I DID forget about that!

• Or the writers for the upcoming storyline.

Or maybe we do. ;)

...it featured rather prominently. Unfor... errrr, FORTUNATELY, google only finds a thumbnail remnant of the (contest winning?) photo offender. We don't want stalkinghead to get any ideas now do we?

• You need a pack of smokes on you. If your the crafty kind of person and extra point for having them be "Huff and Puff". :-)

• cool, I'll have to think of some interesting things 'young bigby' could do :)

That is freakin' awesome! We're actually thinking of running a cosplay competition sometime between episodes, looks like you got a head start.

• i did a quick new one of bigby taking a selfie

Alt text
    Alt text

• Where did he find that shirt, perhaps I would be interested in entering the contest myself.

• edited September 2013

i don't know??? it is a slim fit shirt if that helps, a normal shirt is to baggy to match the pictures i have seen (and i pulled it out of the washing basket all creased to match it more)

Alt text

fusedmass posted: »

Where did he find that shirt, perhaps I would be interested in entering the contest myself.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.