No download link

edited October 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

Got a notification saying Fables is ready to download under "my games". I go to "my games" and and it still says 'coming soon' next to all episodes!

I swore i wound't order direct from telltale again after the nightmare with each of the WD episodes., so i ordered from GMG. Little did i realise they would just give me a telltale key! Can telltale not even release one game without a massive omnishambles!

Comments

• I too don't have a download link. Can anyone help?

• And i too need a download link :)

• edited October 2013

The game's not actually live yet. Sorry about the early announcement - someone at TTG got a little too eager.

To quote puzzlebox:

We hit the go button a little prematurely this morning, and for a period of about 10 minutes people were able to download something that's not the final build. Anyone who got that file should uninstall it and delete the download - we'll have a fresh, working download later this afternoon (US west coast time). Thanks so much for your patience, folks!

It'll actually go live in a couple of hours. Hang in there!

• well im in Norway at the moment so i guess im going too bed without playing :(

The game's not actually live yet. Sorry about the early announcement - someone at TTG got a little too eager. To quote puzzlebox: We

Sign in to comment in this discussion.