TWAU Episode Release Date Speculation

edited October 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

Created this to share your peoples opinions on when you think the next episodes will come to us.
Here's my opinions:

• Episode 2 - November 28th
    • Episode 3 - Janurary 5th
    • Episode 4 - March 10th
    • Episode 5 - June 1st

Comments

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited October 2013

Mirror, mirror, man of peace,
    when's the date of the release.

Oh, if we MUST. ;)

PURE SPECULATION:

Episode 2 - November 26th/27th
    Episode 3 - January 7th/8th
    Episode 4 - February 18th/19th
    Episode 5 - April 1st/2nd

edit / disclaimer: Moderators on the Telltale forum are all volunteers from the community and still belong to the community. They are fans just like you. They are not employees of the company. Their posts express their personal opinion and must never be mistaken for official company statements. The moderators do not possess any relevant behind the scenes knowledge. They can make a good guess based on experience and knowledge of Telltale's past. I have NO IDEA when the episodes will actually come out, OK?!?

• THANK YOU!!!

But wait.. I have to wait until NOVEMBER for episode 2!?! :'(

Vainamoinen posted: »

Mirror, mirror, man of peace, when's the date of the release. Oh, if we MUST. PURE SPECULATION: Episode 2 - November 26th/27th Epi

• Uh, yeah. That's kinda how Telltale works.

And you know that's not an official release schedule, right? Just in case people aren't clear on that.

THANK YOU!!! But wait.. I have to wait until NOVEMBER for episode 2!?!

• There's only a couple of weeks left in October, so it's a good bet they won't get the episode out this month.

November 28 is a holiday in the U.S., so they'll probably want to get it out before then.

Some people like to take the whole week off for that holiday. So I'm betting they'll get it out November 22.

Then maybe December 20 for episode 3, just to get something out before Christmas.

January 24 for episode 4.

February 28 for episode 5, so they can say they got it done in February. :)

This all being sheer speculation, of course, as every other entry in this thread will be.

THANK YOU!!! But wait.. I have to wait until NOVEMBER for episode 2!?!

• Yeah, I know that's how they work... doesn't make it suck any less. I have patience issues. Ah well, it'll be worth the wait.

And actually I did not know that. Thanks for the clarification.

Uh, yeah. That's kinda how Telltale works. And you know that's not an official release schedule, right? Just in case people aren't clear on that.

• Yeah, we're just community moderators - we don't actually work for Telltale, we're just a bunch of fans who give up our free time to help moderate the forum.

We used to have a bit of text in our signatures to that effect. Oh well.

Yeah, I know that's how they work... doesn't make it suck any less. I have patience issues. Ah well, it'll be worth the wait. And actually I did not know that. Thanks for the clarification.

• Well, I added that bit to my post above. Will think twice in the future. ;)

Yeah, we're just community moderators - we don't actually work for Telltale, we're just a bunch of fans who give up our free time to help moderate the forum. We used to have a bit of text in our signatures to that effect. Oh well.

• edited October 2013

Ooo, nicely phrased.

-pinch-

Disclaimer: Moderators on this forum are volunteers from the community and are not employees of the company. Our posts merely express our personal opinion and should not be mistaken for official company statements.

Vainamoinen posted: »

Well, I added that bit to my post above. Will think twice in the future.

• I take pride in you constantly praising my way with words.

Ooo, nicely phrased. -pinch- Disclaimer: Moderators on this forum are volunteers from the community and are not employees of the compa

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited October 2013

This all being sheer speculation, of course, as every other entry in this thread will be.

We should all constantly repeat this as some kind of mantra here. ;)

You're giving Telltale a really tight schedule with these dates, they've never managed it quite that quickly when X-mas interrupted the episode spree. But I applaud your optimism!! ;)

WarpSpeed posted: »

There's only a couple of weeks left in October, so it's a good bet they won't get the episode out this month. November 28 is a holiday in t

Sign in to comment in this discussion.