Get it today PC/MAC (no mac...)

edited October 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

I love you guys at telltale games...but...
http://www.telltalegames.com/thewolfamongus

Get it today pc/mac....but no mac download..when will I be able to play it on my mac...please :-)

Comments

• When will I be able to play on windows?

• it's all ready out on windows. You should have received an e-mail. I got mine, pc only :-(

Vilyn117 posted: »

When will I be able to play on windows?

• As Rad10Active says, the Windows version is out now. Head to your 'My Games' page to get it.

Disclaimer: Moderators on this forum are volunteers from the community and are not employees of the company. Our posts merely express our personal opinion and should not be mistaken for official company statements.

Vilyn117 posted: »

When will I be able to play on windows?

• You're almost funny, but not quite.

As Rad10Active says, the Windows version is out now. Head to your 'My Games' page to get it. Disclaimer: Moderators on this forum are vol

• @Vilyn117 wrote: Yup I finally got in too, games amazing, still waiting on my steam key.

I think we can return to the actual thread topic now.

As Rad10Active says, the Windows version is out now. Head to your 'My Games' page to get it. Disclaimer: Moderators on this forum are vol

• I've only got Mac so I'm waiting in sadness to be able to play

• The windows version can be played on mac with wine, it worked for me without problems with the latest version of wine.
    Here is a guide that explains how to install wine on mac http://www.davidbaumgold.com/tutorials/wine-mac/

Drizzy2 posted: »

I've only got Mac so I'm waiting in sadness to be able to play

• edited October 2013

Same here, Drizzy. :(

I'm not a big fan of frankenstein-ish applications like wine. One can only hope that the Mac version comes soon.

Drizzy2 posted: »

I've only got Mac so I'm waiting in sadness to be able to play

• edited October 2013

Just heard that the mac osx is delayed for a couple of days and should be release soon :-)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.