Tales Of Monkey Island DVD on multiple computers?

I was wondering if Tales of monkey island would be installable on multiple computers when buying the DVD version? Will it install with the serial directly to the computer or will it use some sort of verification like steam or other login locks?

I'm buying the game for a friend and he doesn't have a computer at the moment so if I install it on my computer and we start to play it together, will it be installable on his too when he gets one?

Comments

• As far as I know, the only DRM those DVDs have is that you need it in the drive to play. The install limit is only with the downloadable copies (though it is a very high limit and you can ask for more last time I checked).

• Yes, the DVD can be installed on multiple computers. If you want to be in the right legally, you should uninstall the one on your computer when you install it on your friend's computer, though.

• Thanks for the response! really helped me :)

WarpSpeed posted: »

Yes, the DVD can be installed on multiple computers. If you want to be in the right legally, you should uninstall the one on your computer when you install it on your friend's computer, though.

• You don't even need the disc to play.

Mr Nutt posted: »

As far as I know, the only DRM those DVDs have is that you need it in the drive to play. The install limit is only with the downloadable copies (though it is a very high limit and you can ask for more last time I checked).

• Right, I must have been thinking of another Telltale game then. Either that or it was just the JoWood release of the first Sam & Max season.

You don't even need the disc to play.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.