(Contains Major Spoilers) ColdAsIce

I think SnowWhite was killed because she was getting close Bigby. And in the trailer for episode 2. You here someone say. " I once loved her." This could possibly be Prince Charming You could learn more about the twos previous relationship if you read SnowWhites bio.

Comments

• I already know the spoilers from the thread title, but please could you edit it for those who have not beat the episode yet?

• Should put a spoiler warning up

• I kinda miss how we had different forums for general talk and spoiler talk about a certain game. Now we've got these mildly annoying spoiler tags that don't let you go straight to the new messages making the option pointless in every thread with a spoiler.

They work great on reply posts, but on original posts of threads? Eh.

I already know the spoilers from the thread title, but please could you edit it for those who have not beat the episode yet?

• I Totally forgot about that I will repost this thread I'll just change the title thanks though.

I already know the spoilers from the thread title, but please could you edit it for those who have not beat the episode yet?

• You can just edit the title for this thread and save the time. Even if you make a new thread, the spoilers will still be up.

I Totally forgot about that I will repost this thread I'll just change the title thanks though.

• I Did thanks for pointing it out.

You can just edit the title for this thread and save the time. Even if you make a new thread, the spoilers will still be up.

• Hahaha you don't say !

• If it takes place before the comics then how the f**k is snow white killed and IN THE COMICS she is alive wtf? I heard she even married Bigby in the comics lol.

• well she might not be dead then...she may be kidnapped...we are in a magical world here, many things could happen :P

• edited October 2013

As I said in another thread, I have a theory about how she can recover. In the comics, how strong and durable a character is is determined by how well-known their stories are - to use an example in game terms, the Woodsman is well known from the Red Riding Hood story, which means he can survive an axe to the head.

Since Snow White is one of the most known Fables, she can survive a lot. In the comics she survived a gunshot to the head! So I suspect that's how she'll be able to survive being beheaded - maybe she'll come back to life once they reattach her head to her body? I dunno.

And yes, she does marry Bigby in the comics. After they have kids. One of which is pure wind. It's... complicated.

• Oh! Or maybe her head is still alive! Like if Bigby is able to get her head away from the police the eyes start to move.

She could communicate by blinking: once is yes, twice is no. Then Bigby can just carry her around in his inventory for the rest of the game while he solves crimes...also Bigby might be Campman.

As I said in another thread, I have a theory about how she can recover. In the comics, how strong and durable a character is is determined by

Sign in to comment in this discussion.