Is the season Pass available on steam yet?

edited October 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

People seem to be talking about buying he season pass and I bought the game on steam, is it even there yet or am I just stupid?

Comments

• If you've bought the game on steam, you have the season pass. For $25 you get 5 episodes of the game, which is a whole season.

• edited October 2013

The versions available on PC (both on Telltale's own store and on Steam) are Season Passes , which contain all 5 episodes. If you bought the game on Steam, then you've bought the Season Pass!

The only way to currently buy individual episodes is on consoles, for the record.

Disclaimer: Moderators on this forum are volunteers from the community and are not employees of the company. Our posts merely express our personal opinion and should not be mistaken for official company statements.

• Why is that exactly? (that individual episodes are only available on consoles)

The versions available on PC (both on Telltale's own store and on Steam) are Season Passes , which contain all 5 episodes. If you bought the g

• Telltale haven't given an explanation as to why this is, I'm afraid. Sorry.

Disclaimer: Moderators on this forum are volunteers from the community and are not employees of the company. Our posts merely express our personal opinion and should not be mistaken for official company statements.

OdanUrr posted: »

Why is that exactly? (that individual episodes are only available on consoles)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.