Why so many people...

edited October 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

lied to Beast ? I don't get it

Comments

• edited October 2013

Because they think Beauty is hawt.....

• Because you know that the only thing Beast will assume is adultery and I'd like to know more about what's going on before I go giving the "death" sentence.

Not that I promised Beauty that I would lie for her either.

• i don't either, she wants you to lie literally 5 secs after you meet her.

Besides she was walking on the grass.

• Because it was a hard situation. You tried to be kind with Beauty and promise her to keep quiet , and then 5 seconds later Beast asks you if you've seen Beauty. It comes a confrontation there .... between a promise you made , and the urge to tell truth. Believe me , many people regret lying to Beast.

I for one ... couldn't even say anything to Beast. I simply froze there , not knowing what to do ... the doors of the elevator closed on me lol :P

• I lied because I thought neither of the two really needed anymore problems to worry about, they had plenty already, I am giving her the benefit of the doubt, I do hope I am not wrong for giving her that.

• I never lie.

So I just sstayed out of it.

• I said I would cover for her. I didn't see her doing anything wrong (standing on grass aside), and having no idea what kind of character Beast was I assumed the worst.

Then having actually met him, I just told him I was staying out of it. I'm gonna need more info to go on.

• Because you're telling each of them what the other needs to hear at the time. Pretty sure you're trying to help Bigby come off as likeable as possible to everyone, so you're trying to leave a good impression on everyone (aka not get that fucking "____ will remember that" cue).

• My answer to both of them was cold silence...and I'll send them both to the farm if I see either of them on the grass again.

• +1

My answer to both of them was cold silence...and I'll send them both to the farm if I see either of them on the grass again.

• Why so few people just let the doors slam? That's the coolest answer.

• I stayed out of it. I had no idea what she was up to, so I chose to not get involved. It's what I'd do in real life.

• I lied because I said sure why not, since she was just the first person.

If it was the other way around and Beast sneaking out and asking me first I'd have done the same.

• Wow

dubesor posted: »

I lied because I said sure why not, since she was just the first person. If it was the other way around and Beast sneaking out and asking me first I'd have done the same.

• Spoken like a true lap dog.......oh wait don't tare my arm off!!!!!

My answer to both of them was cold silence...and I'll send them both to the farm if I see either of them on the grass again.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.