Five days since it came out still cant play

edited October 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

Hi what the hell are you people at TTG playing at this is totally not acceptable I've sent emails to support no reply or they claim they cant read them. no steam keys received what was said to be being sent out this is totally out of line should I be contacting UK Trading Standards get in contact with you?

Sorry but your little more than scam artists in my eyes at this point.

Comments

• ProfanityProfanity Banned
    edited October 2013

Erhm, well... Where did you even buy it from?

If you bought it from Telltale Store - they don't give out Steam Keys, if you bought it from some other store, why aren't you sending them letters? Telltale doesn't have your keys, the specific store does.

• edited October 2013

TTG stated they would supply steam keys after the launch.

TELLTALE / PUZZLEBOX UPDATE 6:15 PM PST: The PC and Mac version of Episode 1: Faith is now available to download from the My Games section of your profile page (for anyone who ordered The Wolf Among Us from the Telltale online store, or from an outlet that gave you a redeem code for this site).

As a special thank you to those who've been waiting for this today, Telltale has sent a bonus Steam code to the email attached to their Telltale Games account.

Profanity posted: »

Erhm, well... Where did you even buy it from? If you bought it from Telltale Store - they don't give out Steam Keys, if you bought it from

• Oh, that happened. Alright.

In that case, if you bought from Telltale, you already have the game so you can play it while they fix their mistake, you're not really losing out on anything in the meantime. Guess all you can do is double check are you even checking the email tied to your Telltale account and wait for a response, after all, the weekend just ended and I'm pretty sure they don't look at mails on the weekend.

antonyfrn posted: »

TTG stated they would supply steam keys after the launch. TELLTALE / PUZZLEBOX UPDATE 6:15 PM PST: The PC and Mac version of Episode 1:

• Sadly the installer version cant connect for me. I've tried it with my firewall on and off even plugging directly into my VDSL modem and it just sits there trying to connect. So I have the game I cant play I've never had issues with TTG games on steam this is the first time I bought anything that needs a TTG account and I'm not impressed.

Profanity posted: »

Oh, that happened. Alright. In that case, if you bought from Telltale, you already have the game so you can play it while they fix their mi

• That made me chuckle. Thank you that did just cheer me up!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.