Is the Ginger Guy Really Who We Think He Is? (Screenshots)

edited October 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

As I was playing a new playthrough today, I noticed something very strange. Another ginger man sighting. The same guy everyone's been seeing. Some even think he's the killer.

Alt text

We all know that the ginger dude is the one driving you in the taxi in the very beginning of the game and he's seen in many other places throughout the story. After he drops you off, Bigby gets out of the car and looks at the apartment building.

Alt text

Now, in this picture, the ginger appears again. Seconds after he drops you off at the building, he's seen again? What is really suspicious is that he looks to be walking out of the building Faith is in. Very suspicious.... If he's involved in the murder this could be a clue!

So what do you guys think? Does this ginger man we see everywhere have secret teleportation powers, or is he just some paste-on character model for the background?

Comments

• I strongly hope its the latter. Otherwise Telltale would really be clumsy~

• Yeah, if this guy were to actually play a big part, it would be weird because he's in two places at once.

I strongly hope its the latter. Otherwise Telltale would really be clumsy~

• But I sort of hope he isn't a generic character model. It would be very interesting considering he had a unique voice actor when he bumped into Snow plus he has that tie pattern...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.