What if TWaU is set in a parallel reality to the comics?

The whole game is settled in an other, new timeline, parallel to the comics? I know, many of you are settling down on the thought that Snow White will come back, since she is in the comics, but they all seem to believe is that chopping someones f-wording head of is pretty terminal - Well, I know that Lawrence thought a bullet to the "heart" would kill him, too, and we don't know if that is enough. - But just imagine, Faith and Snow White are not coming back... There is no "Opt out of dead"-card~ Would it change the way you view the game?

Comments

• That would allow for some fun possibilities, but then why would they name it a "prequel", if the events in the comics will never happen in this universe?

• I'd much prefer it too be a parallel universe/ alternative universe honestly. Makes sure it keeps shock value for readers of the comic. Otherwise Telltale doesn't have much to work with.

• The Walking Dead game took place in a different universe then the comic so possibly this could too.

• Tell Tale and Bill have both stated that the game is in the same continuity as the comic.

• The Walking Dead is set in the same universe as the comics and some of the characters from the comics show up.

Retodd posted: »

The Walking Dead game took place in a different universe then the comic so possibly this could too.

• Some of the characters appeared in the show as well and that's a different universe. Perhaps you're right I just figured it was a separate universe due to how different Herschel's farm was compared to the comic and the way his son died would have made him more fearful of the walkers then he was when he first met Rick's group, could of just been jumping to conclusions though.

BullseyeRey posted: »

The Walking Dead is set in the same universe as the comics and some of the characters from the comics show up.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.