"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• And a game set in The Terminator universe. It could jump back and forth in time and what not.

• More seasons of walking dead and 1-silent hill 2- tarzan 3-spider man 4- kung fu panda 2 5- how to train your dragon 6-tales from fallout 7- superman 8- attack on titan 9- star wars 10- transformers .....in my opinion they have to make a game dinosaur in which we control dinosaur when he was small and then large...I WISH I AM IN TELLTALE COMPANY I MAKE THEIR GAMES VERY BEST

• Murder mystery ??!!

Yeah. Telltale Murder Mystery to be continued on Saturday evening.

• edited January 2014

There's a thread. Here's the link.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/46731/a-telltale-murder-mystery/p1

And here's another link to the story on Fictionpress, the one place where I can post something where the computer DOESN'T fuck me over.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3158115/1/A-Telltale-Murder-Mystery

Murder mystery ??!!

• How many part will come

There's a thread. Here's the link. http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/46731/a-telltale-murder-mystery/p1 And here's anoth

• Seven or Eight. Hopefully ten.

How many part will come

• Breaking Bad

House of Cards

Supernatural or something else related to ghosts/vampires/werewolves/supernatural bumps in the dark

Assassin's Creed, either during a time period that isn't very well suited for the free-running city exploration style or a modern day story.

• You would ruin the company...

More seasons of walking dead and 1-silent hill 2- tarzan 3-spider man 4- kung fu panda 2 5- how to train your dragon 6-tales from fallout 7- s

• Really ?? Its my opinion if you have problem go fk your self

AnKun posted: »

You would ruin the company...

• ah... and i would like to play a game like the new series The Following... it would be so cool to be an ex-fbi agent playing mind games with the enemie

Niels posted: »

For those , i prefer they make the Star Wars or James Bond games , cause its series they really love and Im sure they would make it great caus

• And that's why everyone hate kids on the internet...

Really ?? Its my opinion if you have problem go fk your self

• I'd also love to see a new "Space Quest" game from TTG. It was a great series from Sierra, included 6 games... was hell of a ride back in the day.
    Alt text
    Alt text

• Someone remember Doctor Brain ?

I'd also love to see a new "Space Quest" game from TTG. It was a great series from Sierra, included 6 games... was hell of a ride back in the day.

• Then you probably know that Scott Murphy and Mark Crowe, the creative minds behind the original series, are currently making a new game in the same vein, sponsored through Kickstarter. Personally I'm more hyped for SpaceVenture than TTG's hypothetical take on the series, given their familiarity with the original series.

I'd also love to see a new "Space Quest" game from TTG. It was a great series from Sierra, included 6 games... was hell of a ride back in the day.

• [removed]

And that's why everyone hate kids on the internet...

• edited January 2014

Of course I'm aware of SpaceVenture and I will play it, but not very excited, mainly because Ace looks kinda silly. I want more Roger....

flesk posted: »

Then you probably know that Scott Murphy and Mark Crowe, the creative minds behind the original series, are currently making a new game in the

• I'm sorry, but I gotta say this... why do you speak the way you do? I read your posts, and I picture someone who doesn't really know how to speak english. Not an insult, just a weird thought.

• edited January 2014

Right now i am going to university to learn english after three or four months my course will finish

I'm sorry, but I gotta say this... why do you speak the way you do? I read your posts, and I picture someone who doesn't really know how to speak english. Not an insult, just a weird thought.

• So you're saying the brand name and art direction is more important to you?

Of course I'm aware of SpaceVenture and I will play it, but not very excited, mainly because Ace looks kinda silly. I want more Roger....

• The new chapter of Telltale Murder Mystery has been submitted to Fictionpress. The chapter should pop up in thirty minutes. Enjoy.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited January 2014

I'd love to see Straandlooper (the developers of Hector, Telltale published the game and ported it to the Telltale Tool) make more Hector games, but they're a small company with a lot of games on their plate.

I hope those games get completed, especially Schrödinger’s Cat. A character that is both alive and dead at the same time should make for some really interesting game mechanics. :)

Hector Badge Of Carnage Season 2.

• Wow. Didn't even know about those. They sound awesome. Shame they won't get done for a while though :(

Jennifer posted: »

I'd love to see Straandlooper (the developers of Hector, Telltale published the game and ported it to the Telltale Tool) make more Hector game

• I'm saying that I grew to love Roger as a charactrer over the years and I want to see more of him. I'm so amazed by TTG guys writing talent that I'm sure they can continue almost any legacy

flesk posted: »

So you're saying the brand name and art direction is more important to you?

• I wonder how a TTG game based on XCOM would be like..

• How about a crossover of two games that telltale has already made?

• That's the Poker Night games.

How about a crossover of two games that telltale has already made?

• Telltale should make a Hellblazer game.

• I just played through Alice: Madness Returns and the first thing I thought after finishing it was, "Telltale should take a crack at this." An intimate, character driven story about a girl dealing with her personal trauma via a fantasy world has a lot of potential.

• This is a bit out there but....The Godfather? It could work, maybe...

• NCIS game would be great too.
    Or a Star Trek one where you could be a new Starfleet guy.
    And as I said before Doctor who.

• NielsNiels Banned
    edited January 2014

I bet if they can pick Borderlands world and turn it into a game .. they could do the same with others..

For me , Doctor Who ( David Tennant ) and Sherlock Holmes should be their next game.. but i would love a game based inThe Following, Vampire Diaries or XCOM.,

• If it's from a show, maybe Trailer Park Boys? That'd be interesting. Aaand I don't know, maybe John Dies at the End or something new by David Wong. But hey, I'm totally happy with what's been coming out.

• edited January 2014

My ultimate game would come about if TTG and Irrational games teamed up for an episodic Bioshock series.

Bioshock Infinite was my favourite game of 2013 and, retrospectively, TWD was my favourite of 2012. Both studios are known for excellent storytelling in their games, and I think TTG could really do something with settings like Rapture and Columbia.

• TTG could do something with nearly ANY setting, their tallent is immerse. But, resources are limited and copyright issues are abound, so many greate ideas woul go down the drain, unfortunately

Retneug posted: »

My ultimate game would come about if TTG and Irrational games teamed up for an episodic Bioshock series. Bioshock Infinite was my favourite

• Imagine how they would use the whole tailored storyline concept if they did a game based on The Thing.

• edited January 2014

Just trying to make the best case I can. And who knows? TTG had a few cocktails with Gearbox and came up with Tales from the Borderlands... Maybe next it's shots with Ken Levine followed by "Stories from Rapture"?

And to the rest I'd say, okay source material + good writers handling it is good. Good source material + good writers handling it is even better... And I think there are few who've played Bioshock and BSI who could deny that their gameworlds make for some high-quality source material.

TTG could do something with nearly ANY setting, their tallent is immerse. But, resources are limited and copyright issues are abound, so many greate ideas woul go down the drain, unfortunately

• The we need to kidnap a head honcho from TTG and Ken Levine, tie them up, lock them both in a cargo hold and ask to come up with joint game or else...

Retneug posted: »

Just trying to make the best case I can. And who knows? TTG had a few cocktails with Gearbox and came up with Tales from the Borderlands... Ma

• Telltale made a name for themselves for doing what so many old school fans wanted, but LucasArts refused to give. Humorous, well made, slightly goofy, point & click adventure games. Like Sam & Max and Monkey Island series.

A lot of Telltale employees are former LucasArts employees and now that LucasArts is all gone due to the Disney purchase and EA not being interested in much other than the Star Wars license to make games, those old adventure games that LucasArts held the rights to, should be easy for Telltale to pick up.

I absolutely adore what Telltale has done with Sam & Max and give the series new life. What about resurrecting some other classic franchises that fans have been clamoring for years? So what about something like Maniac Mansion 3: Day Of The Tentacle: Part 2 (or whatever), Full Throttle 2, perhaps even a new Grim Fandango? Or a completely new franchise, but in that classic style of adventure games.

• A Safecracker type game. Opening safes by solving puzzles?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.