I can hardly contain myself

edited November 2004 in General Chat
I'm so excited about this forum that I wet myself, and I only do that when I'm REALLY excited, except whenever I dream about that really hot 98 year old chick nextdoor. mmmm

But anyway, nothing but the BEST of luck to Telltale, I know you're gonna kick some adventure ass.
Johnny

Comments

• edited October 2004
    I know what you mean, Johnny. I can hardly contain myself either. In fact, no, I cannot contain myself. I believe the phrase I'm looking for is, "I'm so excited and I just can't hide it." The Pointer Sisters must have been writing about the Telltale Forums when they wrote that song.
  • edited October 2004
    I just want to say thank you. I've been visiting this site since it had under 3000 hits and I've been eagerly awaiting Latest forum to say something other than coming soon.
  • edited October 2004
    i know what everyone is saying on how happy they are, i check up on the site Daile and finally there is a forum for me to check up on as well, I LOVE THIS PLACE!
    i got so excited i crapped my pants, and i got even more excited from crapping my pants with excitement something else happened! but, i wont be going into that topic. lets just say it involves a bowl of roman noodles, a leotard and a accordion.
  • edited October 2004
    Finally, an up-and-running forum to everyone's favorite up-and-coming company! Containing me at this moment would be like containing plasma or something, which is to say that it would most certainly entail the use of some kind of hyperpowerful magnetic field or an IV bag or something of that ilk. All I can say is w00t! w00t I say, and w00t says I! w00t.
  • edited October 2004
    Good work with the forums.It's nice to see that they are up and running good. Looking forward to the 'big announcement'
  • edited October 2004
    I'm glad to hear how excited everyone is, but sorry that so many people have had difficulty controlling their bodily reactions. To help alleviate the problem, Telltale is currently planning to hold Potty Training courses starting next month. Those who sign up will undergo a grueling six-week training session, taught by the true experts in the field, such as Telltale technology wizard, Kevin Bruner. You'll learn the ins-and-outs of all of the most effective potty techniques, and hear all the secret potty tips that they don't teach you in college. Space will be limited, so sign up now!
  • edited October 2004
    teh newsletter made my ay great B-)
  • edited October 2004
    Who knows, maybe this could start the second coming of adventure games....
  • edited October 2004
    the return of the allmighty Adventure game GOD :p
  • edited October 2004
    roman noodles
    That's what 3HM says sometimes when I say ramen noodles, just to be silly/annoying.

He's also been BUGGING ME about the site since he first heard about it.
    And he was bugging me about playing S&M before I did.

What can I say? He bugs me about all the right stuff. Except for ramen.
  • edited November 2004
    Heh, glad the forums are blossoming with die-hard adventure gamers, of numerous platforms :)

Kudos to TT for the community involvement- it will surely pay off when your games hit the shelves/online stores. B-)
  • edited November 2004
    must... know.... Title.... of this game......*Dead*
  • edited November 2004
    Haha, or else what? You'll spam the forum and get 10 000 posts? B-)

That's ok- I'm doing the same.
  • edited November 2004
    Who knows, maybe this could start the second coming of adventure games....

Let's hope your right. Been a while since there was a really good, memorable adventure game released.
  • edited November 2004
    kick
This discussion has been closed.