Woodsman or Dee; Which is better for the case?

edited February 2014 in The Wolf Among Us

So I guess most people have played both ways so which way do you think puts Bigby in a better way for the case.

The woodsman tells that he was the shared client of Lilly and Faith

Tweedle Dee tells of the loan from Beauty

These are the two things that people only know picking one or the other. SO which is better. I imagine both things will be found out next episode with characters reacting differently

Comments

• I'm going with Dee on this one. We find out that Beauty got that loan from the crooked man, meaning he is their boss. I'm not really sure what would you gain with Woody. I do hope both of the characters get some more screen time in the next episodes though.

• Dee is good for beating up, Woody to show him everything is OK. There is a chance that the end of the episode will be spoiled, I think the spoilers are a bit random.

• I think the Woodsman seems innocent at the moment, that being said I don't think Dee committed the murder but I think he knows more than he is letting on.I'd be very interested to see an encounter with Dumb

• Tweedle Dee think deep down woodsman good guy and be to predictable while dee for me seems to be hiding something and did mention his boss with woodsman at bar felt moment where he was completely honest and would be sterotyped so let him go cause in fairytales goodguy while never had moment with dee where felt i was getting through and had honest answer

• The trailer for episode 3 is also slightly different depending on who we chose. If it was Dee we would see him with the gun pointing at bigby, if it was woody we would see grendel pushing him in the bar.

• The reason Grendel pushes Woody is because Toad told them that Woody had sex with Lily on a regular basis, as well as ask for money.

Acaract posted: »

The trailer for episode 3 is also slightly different depending on who we chose. If it was Dee we would see him with the gun pointing at bigby, if it was woody we would see grendel pushing him in the bar.

• Butt-headButt-head Banned
    edited February 2014

I've seen walktrough with Woody. He was singing sad song, crying, talking about sex with troll. It wasn't cool. I almost felt sorry for him.

• edited February 2014

I think capturing Woodsman in this case is better. Information which you extract from him may come to be useful later, since maybe you haven't got all the information from him yet. It may come out that Woodsman knows something more about Lily, which can be used in the investigation. And Tweedle-Dee reveals almost nothing, except that Beauty is in debt. And having Dee as an enemy is not very fun.

• Actually Dee makes someone reveal information. Crane is the killer! You obviously don't know what you're talking about.

armis37 posted: »

I think capturing Woodsman in this case is better. Information which you extract from him may come to be useful later, since maybe you haven't

• What ? Crane is not the killer, that's first. Second, what does Dee do ? Makes someone reveal information ? Who ? He's locked in the basement.

LukaszB posted: »

Actually Dee makes someone reveal information. Crane is the killer! You obviously don't know what you're talking about.

• I'll post a walkthrough if you continue with the idiotism

What ? Crane is not the killer, that's first. Second, what does Dee do ? Makes someone reveal information ? Who ? He's locked in the basement.

• edited February 2014

Post it. By the way, this doesn't say anything about Dee revealing anything. http://www.gamefront.com/the-wolf-among-us-episode-2-walkthrough/3/

I'll post a walkthrough if you continue with the idiotism

• Choose "This isn't a joke" and always when talking choose the same placement. Don't forget to torture him

Post it. By the way, this doesn't say anything about Dee revealing anything. http://www.gamefront.com/the-wolf-among-us-episode-2-walkthrough/3/

• I'll try it. And you can try to be not so offensive with "idiotism" and pretending to know everything better...

Choose "This isn't a joke" and always when talking choose the same placement. Don't forget to torture him

• Just played it through. Always punched him, smashed his head with a bottle, and chose the same placement. He said nothing about what you said. The only thing you find out from him is that Faith stole something and that he knows Beauty.

Choose "This isn't a joke" and always when talking choose the same placement. Don't forget to torture him

• edited February 2014

I'll upload a video on Youtube at a later date. That way I can pinpoint the exact time. After Dee says Faith stole something choose What did she steal. Crane will react to Dee's answer by saying "what did you say!". Remember that first reasonable question is "who's your employer?"

Just played it through. Always punched him, smashed his head with a bottle, and chose the same placement. He said nothing about what you said. The only thing you find out from him is that Faith stole something and that he knows Beauty.

• Yeah, I remember that. I got Crane to say "what did you say" in my playthrough too. I think this is related to photos you find later in 207.

I'll upload a video on Youtube at a later date. That way I can pinpoint the exact time. After Dee says Faith stole something choose What did s

• edited February 2014

I hate to interrupt.... But Crane doesn't say such a thing.

Edit: Misread your post, you're actually right.

I'll upload a video on Youtube at a later date. That way I can pinpoint the exact time. After Dee says Faith stole something choose What did s

• The events of these sorts of games are always the same regardless of the choices you make. I mean the story doesn't change with the exception of a few minor details. Go with your gut and enjoy the game without thinking should I have made this decision or that one ... ultimately it doesn't really matter.

• And who did Dee mention? His boss. Meaning Dee's boss is Crane. Add the other things Crane does or says and it is pretty much clear that Crane is the killer. Bigby does not leave a case unfinished. Killer? known. accomplices? Yes, and known to be Dee and Dum. Any possible less knowledgeable accomplices? Yes, Bluebeard. Murder weapon? Unknown. Motives? 50% known. Case? Incomplete.

Yeah, I remember that. I got Crane to say "what did you say" in my playthrough too. I think this is related to photos you find later in 207.

• I actually doubt that Crane is the killer. Maybe Beauty was in debt to him, meaning he hired thugs to get the money. Also, somewhere in this forum was a thread that proved that Crane isn't the killer. A killer wouldn't leave photos in 207 which would show everybody who's the murderer. By the way, what's the point of killing Lily ? Those 2 murders don't connect, and so no suspect of the presented ones do. Also, if Crane's the murdered, what's the point of leaving severed heads outside your own door ? And all that stuff with ribbon in Faith's mouth ? This doesn't make sense. I agree he's a strong suspect right now, but I don't think he's the murderer.

And who did Dee mention? His boss. Meaning Dee's boss is Crane. Add the other things Crane does or says and it is pretty much clear that Crane

• Actually Beauty took a loan from The Crooked Man, who is also Dee and Dum's boss. And you're pretty much right, Crane is indeed being framed.

I actually doubt that Crane is the killer. Maybe Beauty was in debt to him, meaning he hired thugs to get the money. Also, somewhere in this f

• edited February 2014

Both Dee and Dum are thugs (many employers) and are dead before the first issue of Fables. Bluebeard looks for ways to regain power in the comics till Charming kills him. What was Crane looking for in Faith's apartment for Crane? What if Bluebeard took the pictures to intimidate Bigby, but during the interrogation decides to get into power to run a police state. I chose several options from the Snow White book. Crane would ask Dum or Dee to put the heads at the doorstep. Room 207 could only be opened by one person, so leaving evidence would make him relive the rape fantasy turned murder. The ribbon would have been taken by the cops. What if the ribbon was put into the old-styled glamour in the episode 3 preview? I'm also gonna interpret the tarot cards.

I actually doubt that Crane is the killer. Maybe Beauty was in debt to him, meaning he hired thugs to get the money. Also, somewhere in this f

• Wow, nice comics spoilers... There's a tag for that, you know ?
    Dunno. Well, I'm still not convinced, but I guess we shall wait and see who's to blame for this unpleasantness. :)

• Actually, Crane says much more.

Alt text

I hate to interrupt.... But Crane doesn't say such a thing. Edit: Misread your post, you're actually right.

• Lol ? How do you get this ? What must I do ?

Butt-head posted: »

Actually, Crane says much more.

• Well.... Woody and Crane also shared the same hole. Ok, i'll stop now.

Butt-head posted: »

Actually, Crane says much more.

• PC and free time.

Lol ? How do you get this ? What must I do ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.