The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• If only this were real...

• edited February 2014

DM: What say you in your defense?

Troll: Uh...

DM: THEN PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD... uh... ACCOUNT!!!

Not sure if this counts, but I made this for Darth Marsden:

• Nice. I've always wanted to accuse someone of using the old strawman argument.

I'm not saying that shooting Danny in the foot is the only valid option, I was just looking for a reason I could understand for why the majority of people went the other way. I assumed that the rape thing would have been a deal breaker for everyone else as it was for me. I was wrong obviously. Then I assumed that maybe it was an American thing, fuck wall street and all that. And then you came along.

I don't think you do understand the consequences. Especially if you believe that you can curb human nature. Your only argument against Justin is that he might try to get ahead of you with other groups. Danny's deficiencies are far more pressing and potentially damaging, especially when it comes to good relations with other groups. You seem to know that you can't trust Danny and that you'd have to watch his every move. Why are we still arguing about this?

Also, I'm not that adamant in my opinion. I was just taking a moment to pull apart your wishy washy argument. You're the one who wanted to bring morality into this. And then some guff about your choice being mercy. Metaphysical values? Apparently you're the one taking the long view and using philosophy(however broad that term may be.) I was just calling you out on it.

And seriously, what's the boat dilemma? This is boring now and I agree that it's time to put this exercise in futility to rest, but what's the boat dilemma? and that's the end of that.

Hbh128 posted: »

Seriously. Are you that adamant in your opinion that shooting Danny in the foot is the only valid option, that you'd resort to strawman tactic

• Thats pretty...demonic, considering Kenny is a Christian man

• He went full mustache.

Never go full mustache.

Gengar posted: »

Thats pretty...demonic, considering Kenny is a Christian man

• I have, and its HILARIOUS!!!

Pell3t posted: »

The walking dead featuring Dale Face! lmao anybody see the Honest trailers for The Walking Dead?

• honest trailer?

I have, and its HILARIOUS!!!

• And parents say video games were useless...well they were wrong the whole motherfucking time! XD

• Screenshot the bit where Kenny snuck out of the room, and put it as my background <3.

• Thank you. You put a lot of enthusiasm into that straw man. Firstly, there are no American things, only Jersey things. I hope you reread that after too much time had passed to change it, because the way I'm reading it makes it sound like you have a tendency to profile different nationalities.

Okay, I hear you, but I understand completely. In case you need more tangible assurance, I'll continue. Rape is defined as a violent crime in which one person sexually exerts dominance over the victim completely, and no matter how gentle the perpetrator is, the violation can cause immense and potentially mind-shattering trauma in the victim. A victim whom may have friends and family who care for them immensely. People who may cast someone in a specific light for allowing someone who may or may not have committed the crime to its umpteenth degree to live in a situation where someone was going to die. From the moment of the choice, I thought about who I could trust to have by back and not potentially leave me for dead, and based on what I had to go on, Danny won. I already explained why.

Well, alright then. I apologize if I came off as wishy washy, but I revisited that and thoroughly revised it to the point where I believe my personal opinion should be well fortified.

Let me clarify, I had to do a little search to narrow down what I was talking about. It's a little Socratic exercise called the Lifeboat Dilemma, and when I first mentioned it, it was a side tangent related to the very thing we're talking about and was not part of my defense in any way.

tooducks posted: »

Nice. I've always wanted to accuse someone of using the old strawman argument. I'm not saying that shooting Danny in the foot is the only v

• Yep

Saad_Akram posted: »

honest trailer?

• definitely

Since I learned that I always try to see if I can catch it but I never can. They know what they're doing when it comes to directing that's for sure

• The guy's eyes are fucking GORKED on that gif

Kill it with fire!

• This is what teaches me a lot of things, besides bullshit schoolwork. XD

Gengar posted: »

And parents say video games were useless...well they were wrong the whole motherfucking time! XD

• C'mon. I'm sure everybody wants to break open a door, like you see in the cop shows.

If he was smart he would have seen if it was even locked first.

• That face! Omg! She's all like "GUUUURRLLL".

• I posted the video on here on my discussion. Its definitely worth 5 minutes of your time

Saad_Akram posted: »

honest trailer?

• edited February 2014

Alt text

• its ironic how your name is Thewalkingcommenter and you have nothing on your comment. just saying

• it's taken some editing and a bit of website swapping, a couple of switches, some combining and saving and then re-uploading, but I've finally gotten this to work. hope you like it.

its ironic how your name is Thewalkingcommenter and you have nothing on your comment. just saying

• Lol I was just messing with you. I know its a b!tch to post pics on here

it's taken some editing and a bit of website swapping, a couple of switches, some combining and saving and then re-uploading, but I've finally gotten this to work. hope you like it.

• edited February 2014

Yeah.. High five.

Alt text

• In all probability, Daryl will take the place of Glenn when they get to Negan's introduction into the show.

The reason Glenn died there is because he was the most popular character, and they wanted to have Negan be hated by the fans... Guess who the most popular character in the TV Show is?

Hbh128 posted: »

Oh Rick's gonna die. That's no secret. Robert Kirkman has even confirmed it. As for how, we don't know, but it's gonna be a while yet. I imagi

• Where did you find this?

• Alt text

Totally unrelated but it's hilarious!

• Its cute and funny at the same time XD

• edited February 2014

I lol'd so hard

Alt text

• edited February 2014

Alt text

Mr_Eeuss posted: »

I lol'd so hard

• Wonderful. Now I like the show even less.

• WHAT IS HAPPENING

It's the Dougy hybrid!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.