Will Kenny love again?

Is it possible that Kenny will find happiness again? Can you see him connecting romantically with a current character or perhaps meeting someone new? He seemed to really enjoy being a husband and a father and I wonder if Telltale will let him explore that role again....or is he too far gone?
Do you feel like a romantic subplot would annoy you, or would you be into a little softness amidst the chaos?

Alt text

Comments

• edited February 2014

Well that's a very good question. There are many way's of love and i can very well see Kenny loving again. For example, in my playthough Kenny told me that Lee and Clementine are like family to him now. Kenny loved Lee (and Clementine), the same way as you love your family. If Kenny returns in Season2 (which i think and hope he will), he will most likely act like a father figure to Clem. They both lost their familys and Clementine has also been though alot lately. Meeting again will make them both remember what love is. About a romantical relatiounship on the other hand, i am really not sure about that. Maybe after a long time has passed and Kenny gets to know a women he rly likes and he can spent alot of time with together.

Another thing about Kenny's relationship with Clem. We almost never saw them interact with each other in Season1. It will be/would be very interesting to see the two of them have some talks about their past.

• He might be dead

• I didn't say that he isn't. But i still hope he's alive. Telltale said they will tell us what happened to him, so i gues we just have to find out.

• I hope he's still alive too!!

I didn't say that he isn't. But i still hope he's alive. Telltale said they will tell us what happened to him, so i gues we just have to find out.

• edited February 2014

Interesting, yeah. I'm really looking forward to seeing him and Clem interact. Here's a crazy thought (don't judge). He and Christa have both experienced an intense amount of loss. Could you see them relating to each other like that and maybe, I don't know, getting close?

Alt text

Well that's a very good question. There are many way's of love and i can very well see Kenny loving again. For example, in my playthough Kenny

• edited February 2014

Haha, i never thought about that before! Even though i don't think that's ever gonna happen, i would still love to see that! Christa would obviously happy to see that Kenny survived. (atleast in my playthough were Kenny saved her life)

Look how horny Kenny is staring at Christa! I'm sure he is up to something!

Dead-Eye posted: »

Interesting, yeah. I'm really looking forward to seeing him and Clem interact. Here's a crazy thought (don't judge). He and Christa have both

• In my gameplay I did not ha a good relationship with Lee, but he helps me protect Clem anyway and goes with Lee to get her, so dispite not liking him I respect him as a person and I would gladly see him in season 2 ;)

About the love, I think Katja was really Kenny's true love, but has you say there are many ways of love, so I guess Kenny could feel attracted to another woman again, dispite the love he can feel for Clementine (even in may plathougth where Lee and Kenny had a love/hate relationship)

Well that's a very good question. There are many way's of love and i can very well see Kenny loving again. For example, in my playthough Kenny

• edited February 2014

I have a feeling that if we meet him again he'll have gone through a complete change of character and he'll probably have a new best friend and a new 'wife' or something like that.

Then we can guilt trip him by saying 'what would Katjaa say if she could see you now!?'

• Maybe he falls for crazy Rebecca..

• Kenny x Shel.... Wait what?

(No I don't ship Kenny and Shel)

All joking aside, its possible. We got to see a bit of a romantic subplot in season one with Lee and Carley, it would be interesting to see one from the perspective of a child.

• In my playthough Lee and Kenny had a Bromance:D

DLGR13 posted: »

In my gameplay I did not ha a good relationship with Lee, but he helps me protect Clem anyway and goes with Lee to get her, so dispite not lik

• A torrid bromance between him and carlos?

• Hahahahahah, yes

TheCygi posted: »

A torrid bromance between him and carlos?

• That's why you couldn't burn the drawing in Epsiode1...to remember Kenny of the man he once used to be when you finally meet with him again.

JakeSt123 posted: »

I have a feeling that if we meet him again he'll have gone through a complete change of character and he'll probably have a new best friend an

• edited February 2014

Wait, I can totally see that

Michael7123 posted: »

Kenny x Shel.... Wait what? (No I don't ship Kenny and Shel) All joking aside, its possible. We got to see a bit of a romantic subplot in season one with Lee and Carley, it would be interesting to see one from the perspective of a child.

• Butt-headButt-head Banned
    edited February 2014

Urbans. Won't share.

Haha, i never thought about that before! Even though i don't think that's ever gonna happen, i would still love to see that! Christa would obv

• edited February 2014

That is a interesting question. If Kenny returns, he could be a different man. I don't think Kenny will ever want to replace Katjaa with another woman, and he cares about Clementine because he does say that he considers Lee and Clementine family. Maybe when we see Kenny, he will be different but if you don't burn the drawing of him, Katjaa and Duck, and show it to him, he can change back to how he was in season 1.

• Why Carlos? Carlos can't tell a mullet from a mustache.

Now Nick... that's a fine mullet right there.

TheCygi posted: »

A torrid bromance between him and carlos?

• That resumes pretty much everything i said so far...good job!:D

That is a interesting question. If Kenny returns, he could be a different man. I don't think Kenny will ever want to replace Katjaa with anoth

• facepalms

Wait, I can totally see that

• But Kenny is related to Nick, don't you know that? Tendency to have a mullet and a ball cap are genetic traits.

Why Carlos? Carlos can't tell a mullet from a mustache. Now Nick... that's a fine mullet right there.

• edited February 2014

I know what you mean. A baby comes out of the womb with a full head of mullet and a ball cap already welded on... you know that baby is destined for greatness.

Michael7123 posted: »

But Kenny is related to Nick, don't you know that? Tendency to have a mullet and a ball cap are genetic traits.

• edited February 2014

That joke just made my day...

Alt text

Why Carlos? Carlos can't tell a mullet from a mustache. Now Nick... that's a fine mullet right there.

• Thanks.:)

That resumes pretty much everything i said so far...good job!:D

• Nick and Kenny walk past each other, and they exchange quick glances. Suddenly, their gazes lock.

"You look familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?" Nick says.

"That's a fine mullet you got there, son." Says Kenny.

"I like your hat." Says Nick.

"Your shirt is green. Green's a cool colour." Says Kenny.

"You've got the white undershirt thing going on." Notes Nick.

There's an awkward silence.

"You know, uh... you really can't grow a mustache for shit, can you?" Kenny says.

And just like that, a potential friendship is destroyed.

• edited February 2014

I think their views on how to take care of family would make them quick friends. As kenny would be the sort to want to help kids, and Carlos actually has a kid that he's trying to shelter, theyd do well together. Ofcourse, Kenny would wear the pants in this bromance since i dont think carlos has the spine to actually face a real threat like kenny has. Little girls not withstanding.

• I felt obligated to post this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RvyFFjP7RE

See? Kenny doesn't have to be lonely.

• Haha best dating commercial ever!

But Kenny is a Godlike fisher and not a farmer:D

I felt obligated to post this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RvyFFjP7RE See? Kenny doesn't have to be lonely.

• Ain't easy to grow a Kenny Stasche. Took me 3 whole months of careful trimming and shaping. :)

Kenny's certainly been through a lot. I can't see him ever getting over loosing Kat and Duck but I'd like to see him find happiness, if not with a girl then with a fucking huge boat.

Maybe a cabin cruiser, one of those 75 footers.

Nick and Kenny walk past each other, and they exchange quick glances. Suddenly, their gazes lock. "You look familiar. Do I know you from so

• edited February 2014

I feel that, out of jealousy, Nick may have shaved Kenny's godlike stache. Little did he know that Kenny's mustache contained the last bit of humanity Kenny had left. Without his humanity, there was nothing left to stop Kenny from becoming the zombie slaying badass he was always meant to be. He now lives in seclusion, referred to only as "Carver" by frightened locals.

Nick and Kenny walk past each other, and they exchange quick glances. Suddenly, their gazes lock. "You look familiar. Do I know you from so

• But remember that Kenny's mustache doesn't contain enough nutrients to sustain him for more than a few weeks. He would have eventually been forced to take up farming.

I mean, it's only logical.

Haha best dating commercial ever! But Kenny is a Godlike fisher and not a farmer:D

• edited February 2014

And beeing referred for fucking fat bitches (Rebecca)

Alt text

I feel that, out of jealousy, Nick may have shaved Kenny's godlike stache. Little did he know that Kenny's mustache contained the last bit of

• Why would he go farming when hes a Godlike fishing boat captain? He will just have to eat fishes for the rest of his life!

But remember that Kenny's mustache doesn't contain enough nutrients to sustain him for more than a few weeks. He would have eventually been forced to take up farming. I mean, it's only logical.

• edited February 2014

It's true that Kenny's insane skill as a fishing boat captain would put any man to shame, but, from what we know, his general location isn't particularly close to any lakes, oceans, or other popular fishing holes. Kenny has too much respect for his boats to take them into a body of water as degrading as a river.

It's also true that he may have taken the stache helicopter to the nearest great lake, but, assuming my story about Nick enviously shaving Kenny's stache off is accurate, I would argue that this is unlikely. No, I am afraid Kenny will simply have to settle for being badass farmer for now.

Why would he go farming when hes a Godlike fishing boat captain? He will just have to eat fishes for the rest of his life!

• Well, this has probably been posted further up the thread, but I've actually been thinking that he might hook up with Christa, provided both of them are alive. If they are, they're in pretty much the exact same situations. Kenny lost his wife and child (mere hours before meeting Christa, as it happens) while Christa lost her boyfriend and their child. Not only that, but one of Kenny's final scenes in Season 1 was (determinent) saving Christa's life from the herd. In that situation, saving her from the dark room, Christa would not be alive if it weren't for Kenny. If they ever met up again, I'm sure they would have a nice conversation about that little incident. As it is, even without such an incident bringing them together, they could bond out of shared pain and loss, possibly becoming a couple themselves.

• Any chance of these two reconciling and joining...um.. forces?

Alt text

or was the salt lick truly the period at the end of that sentence..

• holy holy!!!!!!!!! I bet you anything they are going to meet again :D

• True you have a point. But as soon as Kenny will make his return i am sure he will go for a couple of fishing trips with uncle Pete. Clem: "Hey Kenny, did you meet uncle Pete yet?" Kenny: Sure did, the man shares my love of the rob! (got it?)

It's true that Kenny's insane skill as a fishing boat captain would put any man to shame, but, from what we know, his general location isn't p

• He deserves to move on, But Please don't tell me he banged Rebecca

• Dead-Eye posted: »

holy holy!!!!!!!!! I bet you anything they are going to meet again

Sign in to comment in this discussion.