Will Kenny love again?

Comments

• Kenny, Christa, Clem and the newly orphaned Sarah starting over as a unit. Let's face it, Carlos is a gonner.

Rock114 posted: »

Well, this has probably been posted further up the thread, but I've actually been thinking that he might hook up with Christa, provided both o

• edited February 2014

I know this isn't part of this thread but it's kinda obvious to me that Carlos is the next person of the cabin group who is gonna die. (except maybe for Alvin, he will probaply die in episode2 aswell)

It's kinda needed for the story that this 2 will die.

Kenny, Christa, Clem and the newly orphaned Sarah starting over as a unit. Let's face it, Carlos is a gonner.

• Well, considering Kenny crushed her father's skull with a 50 pound block of salt as she watched, I'm gonna say no.

Any chance of these two reconciling and joining...um.. forces? or was the salt lick truly the period at the end of that sentence..

• Well, she alrdy killed a person over little more than a hunch. She knows for damn certain who dropped that salt lick...

Any chance of these two reconciling and joining...um.. forces? or was the salt lick truly the period at the end of that sentence..

• Gentlemen prefer blondes.

Alt text

SaltLick305 posted: »

He deserves to move on, But Please don't tell me he banged Rebecca

• edited February 2014

First, Pete will die during amputation because Carlos, in his stupidity, will not be able to tell the difference between Pete's leg and Pete's jugular.

Of course Carlos is going to die early on because not only is he the worst written character in the history of the game, he is suppressing Sarah's character.

I know this isn't part of this thread but it's kinda obvious to me that Carlos is the next person of the cabin group who is gonna die. (except

• Thatd be an awkward moment. "Whatre we gonna call him?" Clem chimes in "how 'bout duck, cause he kinda looks like kenny". Alvin- "who the hell is kenny?!"

SaltLick305 posted: »

He deserves to move on, But Please don't tell me he banged Rebecca

• edited February 2014

Damn...i forgot that Carlos is the groups doctor when i decided to save Pete instead of Nick. I gues my plan of chopping of his leg won't work after all:D

Yes exactly he is suppressing Sarah's character. Just like Alvin will be suppressing Larrys...i mean Rebbecas character.

First, Pete will die during amputation because Carlos, in his stupidity, will not be able to tell the difference between Pete's leg and Pete's

• edited February 2014

It all makes sense.

The arguments in the Motor Inn were down to sexual tension.

• He had a son with Katjaa and a lot of people hated him, If he has one with Rebecca they would probably throw rocks at him

TheCygi posted: »

Thatd be an awkward moment. "Whatre we gonna call him?" Clem chimes in "how 'bout duck, cause he kinda looks like kenny". Alvin- "who the hell is kenny?!"

• Yeah, Carlos is done for. I actually thought it would be more along the lines of Kenny and Christa shack up, then adopt Rebecca's baby after she dies in childbirth and raise it. I just don't think Rebecca will survive, and if Kenny and Christa get together to raise the child, well, it would be a nice little spot of hope in a world gone to shit.

Kenny, Christa, Clem and the newly orphaned Sarah starting over as a unit. Let's face it, Carlos is a gonner.

• wow, yeah. nice.

Yeah, Carlos is done for. I actually thought it would be more along the lines of Kenny and Christa shack up, then adopt Rebecca's baby after s

• I'd never forgive a girl for killing my father, specially in a case as gruesome as this one...

Unless she's hot...

• Of course. Girls can't resist the 'stache.

• edited February 2014

Yes that would definitely be a nice way to go on with the story. With Kenny's Stacheness and Christa's toghness this baby will grow into a very strong person.

Yeah, Carlos is done for. I actually thought it would be more along the lines of Kenny and Christa shack up, then adopt Rebecca's baby after s

• Alt text

Maybe he falls for crazy Rebecca..

• "You don't have to be lonely, at MulletsOnly.com."

I felt obligated to post this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RvyFFjP7RE See? Kenny doesn't have to be lonely.

• No no, he will refuse to allow the amputation since it is clearly a dog bite.

First, Pete will die during amputation because Carlos, in his stupidity, will not be able to tell the difference between Pete's leg and Pete's

• " StachesOnly.com "

" MulletsOnly.com" is the site Nick is on!

"You don't have to be lonely, at MulletsOnly.com."

• edited February 2014

lol, crazier shit has happened..

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited February 2014

What do you mean ? Sorry Im not really informed about Pewdiepie related stuff but every person I've heard so far that says he hates Duck is because he is annoying or got Shawn killed

• edited February 2014

I mean, she kind of resembles a younger Katjaa, amiright?

Dead-Eye posted: »

Gentlemen prefer blondes.

• Hah, I actually did consider that when they were sharing the drink.

But yeah, I can see Kenny coming to love again. It would do him some good.

Interesting, yeah. I'm really looking forward to seeing him and Clem interact. Here's a crazy thought (don't judge). He and Christa have both

• I thought you could, it's Lee's you can't burn

That's why you couldn't burn the drawing in Epsiode1...to remember Kenny of the man he once used to be when you finally meet with him again.

• edited February 2014

Yes you are right i got that wrong. What i was trying to say is that you can either keep the drawing to remember Kenny of the man he once used to be, or you burn it and can't do that. There has to be a reason why we can burn the drawing and can't burn the photo and that might be it.

I thought you could, it's Lee's you can't burn

• You lose it after washing up (inventory wise)

Yes you are right i got that wrong. What i was trying to say is that you can either keep the drawing to remember Kenny of the man he once used

• I know! I wanna see a showdown

holy holy!!!!!!!!! I bet you anything they are going to meet again

• I think what people don't realize is that Shaun is more at fault for that than Duck. Duck may have accidentally turned it on, but Shaun sat down in front of a tractor with it's keys in it, a loose gear shift and an exciteable kid on top. He could have just taken the keys out or told Duck not to sit on the tractor, moved the tractor to make the work area safe. You would have thought Herschel would have taught him not to kneel down in front of potentially moving tractors.

• Wow, it never occurred to me that Kenny and Christa might get together until now. The more I think about it, the more it works. I can see it happening. And they do deserve to be happy.

• Let's hope we find out soon.. Gotta be the 25th :) can't wait.

• Kenny isn't urban because he can't pick locks, remember? he said as much in Episode 2.

Yes that would definitely be a nice way to go on with the story. With Kenny's Stacheness and Christa's toghness this baby will grow into a very strong person.

• edited February 2014

Now that's not a very Urban thing to say Rock114...yes i know man i was just trying to make a stupid joke:D

Kenny isn't urban because he can't pick locks, remember? he said as much in Episode 2.

• Alt text

I know what you mean. A baby comes out of the womb with a full head of mullet and a ball cap already welded on... you know that baby is destined for greatness.

• edited February 2014

...excited to see how that drawing (and our choices) will play out.

That is a interesting question. If Kenny returns, he could be a different man. I don't think Kenny will ever want to replace Katjaa with anoth

• edited February 2014

Totally, Carlos is as good as dead in my book.. Will Clem have to care for Sarah?

I know this isn't part of this thread but it's kinda obvious to me that Carlos is the next person of the cabin group who is gonna die. (except

• Kenny farms on his boat.. Has a mini greenhouse.

Why would he go farming when hes a Godlike fishing boat captain? He will just have to eat fishes for the rest of his life!

• I could also see him hunting some wild. He is a survival expert in any way.

Kenny farms on his boat.. Has a mini greenhouse.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.