Will Kenny love again?

13»

Comments

• I love that you're so confident in the return of Kenny that instead of saying: will he return? you're saying: will he love again?

• edited February 2014

Good question...she will definitely try her best to help sarah grow up and show her the skills she will need to survive in this world. I think we will also find out alot more about the Christas/baby situation as soon as Rebbecas birth scene is coming closer. Maybe we will even have to help her getting the baby? I don't think Carlos is capable to do it (I'm not very convinced of his medical skills yet:) and he will probaply be dead by then anyway.

Totally, Carlos is as good as dead in my book.. Will Clem have to care for Sarah?

• edited February 2014

#whatwouldkennydo #wwkd #kennylives

Alt text

I love that you're so confident in the return of Kenny that instead of saying: will he return? you're saying: will he love again?

• Damn...dat ass in the background, i'm suprised Kenny could stay put and didn't turn around to take quick look.

#whatwouldkennydo #wwkd #kennylives

• edited February 2014

um, I think that's Larry's ass..

#wwkd

Damn...dat ass in the background, i'm suprised Kenny could stay put and didn't turn around to take quick look.

• just saw the "early march" thing. ugh.

Let's hope we find out soon.. Gotta be the 25th can't wait.

• edited February 2014

Unpossible. Charm isn't coming out of it.

um, I think that's Larry's ass.. #wwkd

• Good one! If you make another good one like this i will ring your motherfucking bells for you!

Rock114 posted: »

Unpossible. Charm isn't coming out of it.

• edited February 2014

Damn...dat ass in the background, i'm suprised Kenny could stay put and didn't turn around to take quick look.

Dat ass ain't good enough for Kenny I see

• Yea he likes them big and round...he needs something to grab on, Katja was a big girl after all.

Gengar posted: »

Damn...dat ass in the background, i'm suprised Kenny could stay put and didn't turn around to take quick look. Dat ass ain't good enough for Kenny I see

Sign in to comment in this discussion.