Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• ''It broke my heart to lose you, but you didn't go alone. A part of me went with you, when the god took you away from me. If tears could build a stairway, and heartaches makes a lane, I'd walk my way to heaven, and bring you back again. In life I loved you dearly, in death I love you still, in my heart you hold a place no one could ever fill. I miss you Lee and I always will.'' -Clementine Alt text

• edited February 2014

Amazing work Dark_Star! Thanks so much for sharing this masterpiece.I wish I could thumb this up a thousand times. You should sell this as prints.

Dark_Star posted: »

''It broke my heart to lose you, but you didn't go alone. A part of me went with you, when the god took you away from me. If tears could build

• Thank you but this beautiful work of art doesn't belongs to me. I just wanted to share this with some emotinoal note I wrote. :D

Amazing work Dark_Star! Thanks so much for sharing this masterpiece.I wish I could thumb this up a thousand times. You should sell this as prints.

• Okay gotcha. The intimate dialog was a beautifully added touch.

Thank you but this beautiful work of art doesn't belongs to me. I just wanted to share this with some emotinoal note I wrote.

• edited February 2014

My same drawing as before, but actually finishedAlt text

• Also, I just checked telltale's twitter and I didn't know that someone else had done this EXACT SAME thing. Oh well.

My same drawing as before, but actually finished

• @GF1115 @Clementine09 @Invictus

Thank you guys so much, I appreciate it :D

• Awesome! any chance of a colored version?

Also, I just checked telltale's twitter and I didn't know that someone else had done this EXACT SAME thing. Oh well.

• edited February 2014

Well, when it comes to my coloring skills I'm just better with shading and using different shades of lead as color. I suck. But I could definitely always try.

JonGon posted: »

Awesome! any chance of a colored version?

• The split drawing is very nice. Great job!

• Well, when it comes to my coloring skills I'm just better with shading and using different shades of lead as color. I suck. But I could definitely always try.

My friend, shading with a pencil is the art of sketching, be proud of it.

Well, when it comes to my coloring skills I'm just better with shading and using different shades of lead as color. I suck. But I could definitely always try.

• edited February 2014

All these pictures bring back all the memories, good and bad.

''It broke my heart to lose you, but you didn't go alone. A part of me went with you, when the god took you away from me. If tears could build

• edited February 2014

"I am Clementine" (Complete Drawing) by me :) My camera kinda sucks though so it's not capturing the true detail :(

Alt text

• Great minds think alike. ;D

"I am Clementine" (Complete Drawing) by me My camera kinda sucks though so it's not capturing the true detail

• You know it ;)

Great minds think alike. ;D

• Well done WeMissYouCarley. And I miss Carley too.......

"I am Clementine" (Complete Drawing) by me My camera kinda sucks though so it's not capturing the true detail

• @WeMissYouCarley You could always try and scan your sketch on a printer ;)

• Yeahh, That was my drawing..
    I tweeted it to Telltale on 9 february but they noticed it later.

Also, I just checked telltale's twitter and I didn't know that someone else had done this EXACT SAME thing. Oh well.

• Alt text

Drawing made by me :D Telltale noticed it on twitter :)

• Yes, you're drawing is awesome! I was wondering who made it.

twdg_luke posted: »

Drawing made by me Telltale noticed it on twitter

• edited February 2014

Wow, this seems like the opening of Hulk nostalgic tv series. Hehehehe but great art!

Alt text

• Fantastic job bro! Not surprised at all that it caught their eye.

• Ever saw the Family Guy parody of that? It's awesome.

Wow, this seems like the opening of Hulk nostalgic tv series. Hehehehe but great art!

• Random pony Clementine xD
    Alt text

• Very nice!

• edited February 2014

Alt text
    Currently working on this drawing of Clem all grown up and badass.

• That is awesome! The knife is a really nice touch.

• Thanks!, going to try and color it see how that goes

That is awesome! The knife is a really nice touch.

• Phew that's amazing. Love the baggy clothes she's wearing (IDK why).

BTW what's up with her right arm?

• yea i noticed it too lol couldnt get it quite right :/, but its still a WIP so can always be fixed

Phew that's amazing. Love the baggy clothes she's wearing (IDK why). BTW what's up with her right arm?

• I'll leave an idea here: Grown Clem (looking like Michonne but with her hat on) and Lee as a zombie with no arms and jaw. Please, artists, make this idea a nice picture. ;P

• I couldn't do that to Lee :( lol

The_Ripper posted: »

I'll leave an idea here: Grown Clem (looking like Michonne but with her hat on) and Lee as a zombie with no arms and jaw. Please, artists, make this idea a nice picture. ;P

• Dude, If you have any experience in programming you should actually make this game for real. This is EPIC.

MarkDarin posted: »

Well, I've been holding on to these for a little while now, but I figured I'd go ahead share them with you guys. I got my start playing (and

• Hey JonGon, you didn't happen to base grown Clem's design off of Molly's, right?

Cuz I see some similarities; by the way awesome job here.

• I wasn't thinking about Molly but i can see the similarity. Maybe subconsciously... i just thought about the gear someone would need in a survival scenario.

Hey JonGon, you didn't happen to base grown Clem's design off of Molly's, right? Cuz I see some similarities; by the way awesome job here.

• ah... gotcha

I wasn't thinking about Molly but i can see the similarity. Maybe subconsciously... i just thought about the gear someone would need in a survival scenario.

• edited February 2014

@The_Ripper This kind of picture was here before ;)

The_Ripper posted: »

I'll leave an idea here: Grown Clem (looking like Michonne but with her hat on) and Lee as a zombie with no arms and jaw. Please, artists, make this idea a nice picture. ;P

• Thank you so much! :D

Yes, you're drawing is awesome! I was wondering who made it.

• This is amazing!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.