What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• Eric

Eric notices a new girl approach the road, she looks like 14 years old.She looks like a good replacement for Laurie... hmm... she needs to be separated from their group.. Eric decides to make a distraction. He grabs an acorn from the tree he's on, and throws it at another tree.

• edited February 2014

Elizabeth

With Kieran helping, Liz managed to use what there was, and what she knew, to help stop the bleeding, and clean the wound. She assumed that his katana must have had at least some walker blood on it, so cleaning the wound was important.

After only a couple minutes, Aaron's stump now bandaged with the bleeding almost stopped, there wasn't much she could do to help. "You're not useless," she said to Aaron after a while, "there wasn't anything you could do, anything that any of us could do."

• edited February 2014

Aaron

The bleeding was stopping mainly, but the pain was unbearable. Liz said there was nothing more she could do... So... Aaron just lied down and cried. The agony he felt was awful. He felt pathetic, but he couldn't help it. The pain was so bad... It was going to make him pass out.

"I'm sorry Ivy. It'll be..." Were the final words Aaron said before passing out and hitting the ground with a thump.

• Kieran

"Aw crap. Lets put him in a tent and let him rest" I say.

• Theodore

"Did you hear that?" Theo begins to look around, he suspects the psycho is close, ready to pounce. Trina wonders off with Boateng, nearing the tree Eric threw the Acorn at...

• edited February 2014

Eric

Eric wait's for the young girl to wander a little further, and Eric pounces out of the tree. He sees a dog, and cuts it's tail off. It begins to wine, and falls over.

Eric covers the young girls mouth, and picks her up. He runs across the road and deep into the other side of the forest.

"Hello little girl" He says. She obviously can't respond, since Eric is covering her mouth. He grabs his katana, and slices every single one of her limbs off.

After that he cuts her head off, and continues to be sinister. He cuts her -upper private parts- off. He holds on to them for "Safe keeping."

Once that has been finished, he hears people yelling what he thinks to be the young girls name. Eric quickly disposes her body. (Without limbs) Inside the middle of the road.

• Han

Han decided to forget about waiting until after Hal finishes eating. He decided that he will scout the voices and let Hal stay in the boarded up cabin. Han didnt want to take the risk of Hal being outside, the last time they were fighting zombies, Hal thought that the Zombie was going to give him a hug, luckily Han noticed it before anything could of happened.

It wasnt that long of a distance from the Cabin to the others, and before he could know it. He made it to a hill where he had a good view of the camp. He started looking, there wasnt many people around. But there was one person who caught his eyes. It was Anna. Back at crawford, he might of saw her a few times. Although he never interacted with her, he does remember seeing. Han, was going to go around the hill to meet up with the people at the camp, but he turns around to see a Zombie, he starts wrestling with the zombie, the zombie manages to get on top of him and is about to rip out a piece of Han's neck but he manages to kick it off the hill. "Hey! Can you guys hear me!" As he shouts from the top of the hill.

• edited February 2014

You killed... Boateng... You Monster.

But not to be that guy but, do you mind changing that bit? I'd like for Boateng to be around longer. He's to fabulous to die.

Maybe knock him out or something? Eric has a soft spot for dogs? Lol.

Eric Eric wait's for the young girl to wander a little further, and Eric pounces out of the tree. He sees a dog, and cuts it's tail off. It

• Do you guys mind if we stop for the night? I'm tired and I'm playing an important role in the camp and Eric scenes. Kieran probably is going soon too, since we are both in the same timezone. You can continue a little, but without Molly, Aaron and Ivy it might be a little weird

• You're worried about him killing Boateng... But not what he did to Trina?

Twistee posted: »

You killed... Boateng... You Monster. But not to be that guy but, do you mind changing that bit? I'd like for Boateng to be around longer. He's to fabulous to die. Maybe knock him out or something? Eric has a soft spot for dogs? Lol.

• True, im off pretty soon.

• Yeah, I'm leaving soon as well, we should just pause the story for now.

Do you guys mind if we stop for the night? I'm tired and I'm playing an important role in the camp and Eric scenes. Kieran probably is going s

• Like I said. Boateng is Fabulous.

One cannot simply kill off Boateng. Trina is pretty brutal, but...

BOATENG.

Zyphon posted: »

You're worried about him killing Boateng... But not what he did to Trina?

• I say we should have voted on that. ITS BOATENG Hes not supposed to die. He is a major and cool character.

Vote if he lives:

YES!

Like I said. Boateng is Fabulous. One cannot simply kill off Boateng. Trina is pretty brutal, but... BOATENG.

• ....I'm leaving it up to you guys.

I say we should have voted on that. ITS BOATENG Hes not supposed to die. He is a major and cool character. Vote if he lives: YES!

• Id like to see Boateng live longer too. Can you change that part?

Anyway, I'm off, this is fun guys see you tomorrow.

Eric Eric wait's for the young girl to wander a little further, and Eric pounces out of the tree. He sees a dog, and cuts it's tail off. It

• I edited one word to the post above.

• Well, now Boateng is only tailless, better?

You killed... Boateng... You Monster. But not to be that guy but, do you mind changing that bit? I'd like for Boateng to be around longer. He's to fabulous to die. Maybe knock him out or something? Eric has a soft spot for dogs? Lol.

• Boateng lives on.

Well, now Boateng is only tailless, better?

• THANK GOD!

Alt text

Boateng lives on.

• Wow this story is cray cray...

Yeah, I'm leaving soon as well, we should just pause the story for now.

• And we're not even at episode 2 yet. Trust me, with the plan I've got plus whatever ideas everyone else has... I'm sure that this will reach "Governor Torture Scene" level of dark, grim, and absolute whatthefuck evil.

In case you don't know the Governor torture Scene is from the comics... Then consider yourself lucky.

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

Wow this story is cray cray...

• I cringed while reading that

• edited February 2014
     Ok I'm gonna make a new character now
     Name: Angel Wu 
     She is Trina Yu's 36 year old aunt, she's a small woman with short black hair, she never had a husband or family of her own but relatives which were her parents (who she got killed by walkers) & her sister (Trina's mom) who she thought was still out there. She was once a real estate agent who was calm and collected but after the outbreak and especially her parents death, she loses it, when she finds out Trina & her mom are dead and how Trina was murdered she goes insane. She doesn't trust Theo, she thinks he's to blame for Trina's death. She can't really fight for herself **yet**but she is good at hiding which explains how she managed to live.
     appearance: Angel joins the group in episode 2

• Just realized that through more than a hundred posts Anton wasn't even mentioned once. Maybe I should be more active, I don't know.

Anton

Shit. That madman attacked that them right when they didn't see it. The boys' hand is cut off, Trevor ("Whew, finally") is dead, and where's that girl, Trina? More importantly, where's the guy with katana? Anton is looking around, nervously, paying attention to every little sound. "There's no point in that. I can't hear anything, let alone see". Finding nothing felt bad, and Anton got up, deciding to find Trina, even though it was pretty dangerous out there. Taking his hatchet, he ventured forward into the woods, not far from camp.

Wandering for a few minutes, he heard some weak whines coming from the road. There he found Boateng, with tail cut off and bleeding. "There, there, boy, it's alright", Anton said trying to calm him. Suddenly, a sound was heard, like someone was coming through the bushes. Anton moved towards it, but the figure ran off with something looking like... a head?

Anton walked towards the bushes, and he was glad that he barely ate anything today. He found Trina's body, having all torso-adjacent cut off. "Damn, that fucker got to her". Not willing to stay there, Anton ran up to Boateng, grabbed him and went back to the camp.

• Trevor ("Whew, finally") is dead

I loled.

Lingvort posted: »

Just realized that through more than a hundred posts Anton wasn't even mentioned once. Maybe I should be more active, I don't know. Anton

• :(

Trevor ("Whew, finally") is dead I loled.

• It's okay. We all wanted him dead because he was a psychopath, who uses other people's zombified head's as weapons.

Oh wait.

• Yeah, I found it funny that everyone was more focused on someone who hadnt killed anyone, opposed to someone who has.

It's okay. We all wanted him dead because he was a psychopath, who uses other people's zombified head's as weapons. Oh wait.

• Yeah. Trevor was a cool character, just everybody hated him

Yeah, I found it funny that everyone was more focused on someone who hadnt killed anyone, opposed to someone who has.

• Lol, yeah I know I wasnt sad. I like being a hated character, Playing a nicer character is kind of hard for me but I will try with my new character.

Yeah. Trevor was a cool character, just everybody hated him

• Zyphon just to confirm is ok to use your name in upcoming story i'm going to write wouldn't want put you in unless alright with you

• edited February 2014

If it's not too late to put in a new character...I'd like to put one just to get into this ha. If you don't want anymore characters, don't think it'll break my heart. But in case I'm able to, here you go.

His name is Kevin Martinez, born in Austin, Texas, November 1985(So 28 years old if you don't like math),
    He was a car mechanic, he lost his father when he was only two years old. His mother died about a month into the apocalypse, he was with three other guys. Kevin has killed many people, but only because he's had to. All of his friends and relatives that have died around him have effected dearly. He is broken and extremely depressed but he will do whatever it takes to survive.

• He always accepts new characters. :)

TinyCarlos posted: »

If it's not too late to put in a new character...I'd like to put one just to get into this ha. If you don't want anymore characters, don't thi

• edited February 2014

I will accept but make it clear my walking dead story accepted so many users because it's story where most people or all will be killed off. so new characters and gruesome deaths thorough but going take couple of days at most week want write good story by also fit all characters in just say same comment on my thread going write down all people whos in on the thread so can make sure don't forget anyone when write it

TinyCarlos posted: »

If it's not too late to put in a new character...I'd like to put one just to get into this ha. If you don't want anymore characters, don't thi

• I don't know the scene, the comics are much too bloodthirsty for my taste.Guess this fanfic is getting to be that way too :p

And we're not even at episode 2 yet. Trust me, with the plan I've got plus whatever ideas everyone else has... I'm sure that this will reach "

• Question,

Does anybody want to take over a character?

I have a character named Phoenix, who I want to appear in episode 2. He has a female friend with him, if your interested, then please reply below.

• Will can find Hunter maybe? If you want.

Will Will had been walking down the road towards Macon from Atlanta. He had his father's gun, a hammer from his garage, and a backpack full

• Sure. I won't be on in a while though.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Will can find Hunter maybe? If you want.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited February 2014

Hunter

"C'mon, please don't run out" He says crossing his fingers, but the water stop dripping into his bottle and he settles with half a bottle. Figures, that's probably enough.. he thinks while pulling his spile out of the tree. Man, this shit's pretty fucking useful, He smiles a little. He suddenly get's pretty hungry, Can't live on chips and canned tuna for so long, I better start huntin'..

20 minutes later

"Jackpot." He says as he observes a deer up from a tree, "Sorry man, I'm fuckin' hungry" he says as he leaps down to the deer, swiftly stabbing it in the neck. "Gotta make a fire.."

2 hours later

That's just what I needed Hunter thinks while munching on the deer, and as he finishes eating, He hears a gunshot.

Finally.. people! I hope they're not in trouble.. He thinks to himself and gets up quickly, gathering his stuff and putting out the fire with dirt. "Things'll be a lot better from now on..."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.