What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• I'll do it randomz

Question, Does anybody want to take over a character? I have a character named Phoenix, who I want to appear in episode 2. He has a female friend with him, if your interested, then please reply below.

• lol

I'm just kidding bro! I will miss Trevor he was a unique guy. Looks like Eric and Daniel don't like GTA 5. Trevor. then Michael... "Frankie" better watch out!

• I know AWESOMEO said he'd do it but in case that doesn't work out I'd be more than happy to do it.

Question, Does anybody want to take over a character? I have a character named Phoenix, who I want to appear in episode 2. He has a female friend with him, if your interested, then please reply below.

• edited February 2014

This is the result of that scene. Don't look if you are squeamish.

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

I don't know the scene, the comics are much too bloodthirsty for my taste.Guess this fanfic is getting to be that way too

• edited February 2014

Frankie

Frankie watched while Aaron's limp body was lifeless on the ground. Liz, Kieran and Ivy all looked distraught. She felt sorry for them, but more for Aaron. Is this what the world had come to? Someone could just chop a limb off and then run away scot free? It disgusted her. "What are we going to do?" She asked. "Molly is still out there".

• It's okay.

Markd4547 posted: »

Zyphon just to confirm is ok to use your name in upcoming story i'm going to write wouldn't want put you in unless alright with you

• Accepted.

TWD_25 posted: »

Ok I'm gonna make a new character now Name: Angel Wu She is Trina Yu's 36 year old aunt, she's a small woman with short black hair, she nev

• Both Molly and Theo were there as well, just thought I'd point it out.

Lingvort posted: »

Just realized that through more than a hundred posts Anton wasn't even mentioned once. Maybe I should be more active, I don't know. Anton

• edited February 2014

Well that's nice, but why are you talking about it on this thread? You know, the one that isn't your fan-fic?

Markd4547 posted: »

I will accept but make it clear my walking dead story accepted so many users because it's story where most people or all will be killed off. s

• Accepted.

TinyCarlos posted: »

If it's not too late to put in a new character...I'd like to put one just to get into this ha. If you don't want anymore characters, don't thi

• Daniel

"Well we can't all just go out there. That maniac who killed Larry and cut off Aaron's hand is still out there, somewhere. We're safer as a group, and I'm sure Molly and Theo can handle themselves. No use getting ourselves killed looking for them in the dark."

• Cool.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'll do it randomz

• Alright.

Glinda posted: »

I know AWESOMEO said he'd do it but in case that doesn't work out I'd be more than happy to do it.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited February 2014

Just give me the details and I'll hop in whenever you want to introduce the two.

Cool.

• Frankie

Frankie nodded. "Okay" She wasn't reassured but she knew he was right. Now all there was left to do was play the waiting game.

• edited February 2014

Aaron

Aaron didn't remember much from before he passed out, except that his hand got cut off, only three people tried to help him, he was (and still is) in agony, and Molly was gone... He awoke to hearing Frankie and Daniel discussing.

"Ah shit... the pain... fuck..." The same thoughts kept going through his mind: Why me?, Why would you target a kid?, Why would anyone do this?, and the worst one, which made him the most anxious was "How will I contribute to the group now...?

"I'm gonna be even more useless than before... now I can't fight or climb..."

• Your name is Lauren, your average size, and you are a pretty badass character.

You and Phoenix have been traveling together since day 1 of the ZA.

We tend to use guns, since we don't know the information about the walkers. We also think the only way you turn is if your bit.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Just give me the details and I'll hop in whenever you want to introduce the two.

• I'm just going to make a statement, I feel that any of my characters can die at any moment, you don't need to ask my permission first.

If you want to kill Eric, so be it. He'll try to kill you, all the same.

• HERE COMES MOLLY

I'm just going to make a statement, I feel that any of my characters can die at any moment, you don't need to ask my permission first. If you want to kill Eric, so be it. He'll try to kill you, all the same.

• edited February 2014

If you want to kill Eric, so be it. He'll try to kill you, all the same. >:)

HERE COMES MOLLY

• I really want Aaron to be the one to kill him, the revenge would be a good story point.

• Yeah. But just remember:

I really want Aaron to be the one to kill him, the revenge would be a good story point.

• edited February 2014

Eric

Eric grabs the arm of his most recent victim, and tries something new.

He begins eating it, RAW!

"Crunchy, but still good...." Eric says.

Then all of a sudden, the head of his, becomes zombified. "Well... I don't have a rope anymore... maybe I could just whip you at them...?"

Eric begins a evil laugh as he slowly makes his way back to the camp, watching 2 people help the man, whose hand he had cut off.

• Sorry to nitpick, but you cut off his hand not his arm.

Eric Eric grabs the arm of his most recent victim, and tries something new. He begins eating it, RAW! "Crunchy, but still good...." E

• Molly

Molly had been following the man, unaware if Theo was still following her. She saw him take a bite out of the arm of Trina... and now he had a zombie head again... "Shit. What now?" Molly whispered.

He was getting too close to the camp. Too close to Aaron. Too close to... Ivy. She was already gripping Hilda tightly, but now she got ready to fight.

She pounced out from the tree and ran at Eric, kicking away the head (but not destroying it) and preparing to take the man on.

NOTE: I ask that now that you don't have the element of surprise, you don't end up kill Molly instantly, she's able to put up a fight and it would be a bit pointless if you just killed her instantly.

• Got it.

Your name is Lauren, your average size, and you are a pretty badass character. You and Phoenix have been traveling together since day 1 of

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited February 2014

Man, you're taking mental illnesses to a whole new level!

Eric Eric grabs the arm of his most recent victim, and tries something new. He begins eating it, RAW! "Crunchy, but still good...." E

• Eric

Eric had noticed what looked to be a 9 year old girl in a tent. "You ready my new precious?"

When all of a sudden, he is knocked over by the woman who was chasing him earlier. "Ahhgg! Shit!!" Eric says.

Eric punches her in the face knocking a tooth out. He tries to grab his katana from his bag, but can't.

Eric notices a climbing ax. She is about to nail him with it, but Eric slaps it away, cutting 3 of his fingers off. "YOU FUCKER!" He yells, as he punches her in the face once more, knocking her back.

"You're going pay for that.

• Molly

It all went so fast. Molly had lost a tooth, but this piece of shit had lost 3 fingers, and she could fight. She squeezed her hand into a fist, and punched the man in the mouth knocking out a tooth and making him bite his tongue.

Aaron

Aaron and Ivy had been discussing about what had happened, and how Aaron promised to still protect her. Being on the furthest side of the camp, they were the only ones to hear the commotion going on between Molly and the sick fucker who cut off his hand (over the rest of the camp talking).

He knew this was his chance. He told Ivy to "STAY PUT", and got his axe in his left hand and began moving towards the fight...

• Mind if I join in?

Anton

This psycho is back. Fight ensued, Molly cut off some of his fingers. Anton took his hatchet, and ran towards them. "I don't know why I'm doing this", Anton thought as he walked up and yelled: "Hey, you fucker! Why don't try me?!"

Anton has drawn Eric's attention to himself, and ran towards him. "He has a katana and a healthy hand, you idiot, stop!", Anton thought, but it was too late. They charged at each other, and then - scream. Eric was holding a stump where his left hand used to be, it was bleeding heavily. "I got him nicely", Anton thought, but almost immediately, he felt pain in his right leg - Eric's katana managed to slice him good. "Fuck, fuck, fuck", Anton thought as Eric was about to charge again, almost berserk-like.

• edited February 2014

Kieran

"Oh What the fuck?" I ask as I see Anton run into the forest.

I don't know whether to help or not, but I decide to stay with the camp as I'm pretty sure Molly, Theo, Trina(Kieran doesn't know she is dead) the dog and Anton can deal with the killer.

"Aaron?" I ask. I look around and He's not with Ivy.

"Oh god, Where the hell is Aaron?" I ask to the group.

Note: I'm pretty sure the group didn't know about Aaron, because Aaron was on the furthest side and stuff, Kieran only saw Anton because he stood up to look for Aaron.**

• This is correct yes, good writing.

Kieran "Oh What the fuck?" I ask as I see Anton run into the forest. I don't know whether to help or not, but I decide to stay with the

• The fight is pretty much over if Anton cut off his one good hand, so let's say that he cut off the hand with fingers missing.

Lingvort posted: »

Mind if I join in? Anton This psycho is back. Fight ensued, Molly cut off some of his fingers. Anton took his hatchet, and ran towards t

• edited February 2014

Eric

"Shit! You motherfucking, fuck... teach you to punch my tooth out-" His voice is interrupted. "Hey, you fucker! Why don't you try me?!" Says a man. Eric pulls his katana out, and runs at the man, Eric wasn't as prepared as he wanted to be. The man cuts his left hand off. "AHHHH!!! YOU BITCH!!" Eric yells as he slices the man's right leg.

Eric has no time to care about his hand, two other people still causing conflict. Eric notices the man, who's hand he cut off. "Back for more?!" Eric says trying to be as intimidating as can be. Eric runs at the man, with his katana out. Eric slices the rest of the mans right arm off.

He screams in pain, and right as Eric turns around, the wman he was just fighting, buried a climbing ax into his left leg. "AGGHHHH!!!!!!" Eric screams louder then anything else.

He immediately attempts running away, and falls inside a tent with a 9 year old girl. Eric is grabbing his katana, trying to kill the girl, when all of a sudden...

The little girl smashes his head with an ax. The blood comes oozing out of his head, and Eric dies...

• Okay, I agree with that.

The fight is pretty much over if Anton cut off his one good hand, so let's say that he cut off the hand with fingers missing.

• edited February 2014

Ivy

Ivy watched the scene unfold from her tent, Aaron had lost his entire arm now... and the man was running towards the tent. "No, no, no, no," she said, worried.
    Molly had buried her axe into the mans leg. She knew this was her only chance. As the man fell into her tent, she grabbed onto the axe and yanked it out, raising it into the air.

He grabbed his sword, but it was too late. "LEAVE US ALONE!!!!" She screamed as loud as she could, before slamming the axe into his skull, ending both his life, and preventing reanimation. "For everyone you hurt." she muttered.

• Sic transit gloria mundi.

Eric "Shit! You motherfucking, fuck... teach you to punch my tooth out-" His voice is interrupted. "Hey, you fucker! Why don't you try me?!

• edited February 2014

Frankie

Frankie and Daniel were still talking when she glanced back at Aaron, except he wasn't there anymore. Frankie almost fell over as she ran out of the tent. Ivy was standing were Aaron was lying. "Ivy, where did Aaron go?" Frankie hesitantly asked. Ivy ignored her, just staring straight ahead. Frankie could just make out Aaron running towards something. "WHAT IN GODS NAME ARE YOU DOING!?" Frankie screamed. She looked over at Ivy who looked traumatised. "Honey, how about you go back into the tent". Leading Ivy away Frankie looked back. There would be more than one death tonight...

Pretend this is over the comments above this one lol

• Mine was first... sorry.

Ivy Ivy watched the scene unfold from her tent, Aaron had lost his entire arm now... and the man was running towards the tent. "No, no, no,

• OOOOHHHH NICE ONE IVY

Eric "Shit! You motherfucking, fuck... teach you to punch my tooth out-" His voice is interrupted. "Hey, you fucker! Why don't you try me?!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.