Who would you rather end up with, Gwyn or Elaena?

13»

Comments

• Ah, that was a good discussion. I thought it was the maester, ended up being Duncan :(

Yeah I'm on the fence about Gwyn, but I really really don't think she'll bounce back if we kill her family members. Its probably not going to end up well for her, but that's war for you.

And yes, thanks to you as well for the discussion! I might be a little less harsh to the Whitehills now, haha

Right? This is about as bad when we were all frantically trying to figure out who the traitor was, I live for these discussion! Well that

• Your cinnamon roll Morgryn made my life complete!

Cinnamon roll Morgryn for you and your amazing comment. (I know, I know, this is the most perfect photoshop you have ever seen in your entire life)

• I remember their motto but that doesn't mean Gwyn will betray us, if that were true then she shouldn't have told us about the traitor in the first place right? And while she won't forget and more than likely not forgive, and I don't expect her to, I'm not about to cower in fear of what may happen, I'll put my best foot forward and hope for the best.

And we can gain new craftsmen from the Whitehills, train them to be on par with our own and increase production so that the Boltons wouldn't bother us This can appease the Boltons when they might be getting double their usual shipment rather than half otherwise. So there is a way for the Boltons to be okay with it.

They all don't have to die, yes the chance for peace has been hurt but there's still a chance for it and that's what's important.

Do you forget the motto: Whitehill is still a Whitehill? She will never forget or forgive, she'll stab us in the back. And what would there

• edited September 2015

Gwyn

Intelligent

Independent

Rebellious

Powerful Family/Ties

Cute face

• I like both equally. However, prefer Asher over Roderik so my choice would be Gwynn.

• This made my day

Cinnamon roll Morgryn for you and your amazing comment. (I know, I know, this is the most perfect photoshop you have ever seen in your entire life)

• Screw Elaena. She's the absolute worse. I would make peace with the Whitehills sooner than to marry either Rodrik or Asher to her. She's a traitor to her house, got her brother killed, and doesn't take responsibility for any of it. I have more respect for Sera than I have for Elaena. I hope her father disowns her.

Gwynn is just as bad. A traitor to her house as well. None of these women have backbones. They continuously talk about love and friendship and never about loyalty. I get a bitter taste in my mouth every time I see them.

• Gwyn and Asher have a shit ton of history.

• Screw Elaena

enter image description here

Kireilt posted: »

Screw Elaena. She's the absolute worse. I would make peace with the Whitehills sooner than to marry either Rodrik or Asher to her. She's a t

• Not really they only fell in love... No biggie...

Wigams posted: »

Gwyn and Asher have a shit ton of history.

• Eleana because the Elite Guard are sick

• Phoenix what about Lady Forrester I'd imagine her wielding a knife like Gwyn in episode 3

Yeeeeessss the only m'lady that wil actually fight alongside the army

• They have the guts to defy their fathers to do what they believe is right therefore they have no backbone? And Elaena blames herself for Arthur's death, I don't know if that's the same as 'taking responsibility' but it goes against what you said about her.

Screw Elaena. She's the absolute worse. I would make peace with the Whitehills sooner than to marry either Rodrik or Asher to her. She's a t

• What are you on about? Elaena did not betray her house. Elaena was betrothed to Rodrik - something that her father set up for her when she was a child. Then, because her father lacked a backbone, he went back on what he said and told her to end her engagement to a man she loves (and who offered her family valuable property) in order to marry a man she loathes. The Glenmores had and agreement with the Forresters that the father was going to break under duress. Elaena wanted to get rid of that threat to free herself, and honor the first alliance. How is this Elaena betraying her house?

In order to get herself out of the bind her father caused, she asked her brother (or maybe he offered, who knows because we don't get to see those discussions) to help her. Don't forget, that the person who would benefit from the Glenmores getting the ironwood would have been Arthur. Why is Elaena responsible for Arthur's decision?

She shouldn't be. And she felt horrible for her brother's death. Arthur likely knew that Rodrik had offered half of the Forrester ironwood to secure the marriage between himself and Elaena. Arthur would have gotten married to some girl and his proposal would have been strengthened by having more wealth to offer to the girl. So he most likely didn't just offer to help his sister out of a predicament. And let's not forget that Arthur was an adult. He could have tried to talk Elaena out of forming an alliance with Rodrik. Elaena did not get her brother killed. Partnering up with Rodrik did cause Arthur to die, but that was a decision Arthur made.

• I prefer Lady Margaery

• Oh Lady Olenna would be so proud of how she turned out

I prefer Lady Margaery

Sign in to comment in this discussion.