Why does everybody here hate...

Why does everybody here hate children?

Comments

• I don't think they hate them, they just don't like it when kids are on forums because they are so inmature. Like on COD, there is this kid that was saying "your mom" stuff.
    I however am ok with them, but sometimes they can send me over the edge also.

• It's not that we all hate children, It's more or less that Children don't act as... civil as others would. We don't hate children, just the way some of them act.

• Because children are the spawn of Satan.

Like Duck.

• enter image description here

Brodester08 posted: »

Because children are the spawn of Satan. Like Duck.

• So your saying you used to be the spawn of Satan?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2015

Don't worry - for what it's worth, the Walking Dead forums already have lots of young teens who are probably far too young to be playing those kinds of games. If the Minecraft forum brings younger users, it's in good company. ;)

Most of the time when people make those types of comments, it's from somebody who isn't that much older than the people they are making fun of, and who is projecting onto other people to feel better about themselves anyways. When I was younger, I used to take comments like that to heart (even though I wasn't rowdy/immature), but in the end all you can do is try to prove people wrong and make them look silly for stereotyping a group of people they themselves used to be a part of.

• We all have been at one point or another.

arandomname posted: »

So your saying you used to be the spawn of Satan?

• arandomname posted: »

So your saying you used to be the spawn of Satan?

• Do you mean : Why does everyone here ate children?

• wat

• Children are our future, unless we stop them now. -Homer Simpson

• edited October 2015

I don't hate children...I just don't like them. Heh, kidding, but children on the forums are alright in my book. I mean I'm pretty sure some of the users already here are in the 12-14 age range. A little bit younger won't hurt.

• A lot of so-called adults dont act any better.

It's not that we all hate children, It's more or less that Children don't act as... civil as others would. We don't hate children, just the way some of them act.

• God I love that episode.

DoubleJump posted: »

Children are our future, unless we stop them now. -Homer Simpson

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited October 2015

Minecraft is what people hate .

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited October 2015

For what it's worth, an influx of people under 13 joining the forums isn't going to happen. US COPPA laws prevent users from joining these forums if they are under the age of 13, unless they join with written consent from their parent or guardian. If they sign up and don't have consent, they have to lie about their age and join the forums under false pretenses. When that happens, it's a violation of not just the forum rules, but it's against the law in the US. So, once their deceit has been uncovered, they have to be banned from using the forum immediately, and their posts need to be removed, per United States law.

I don't hate children...I just don't like them. Heh, kidding, but children on the forums are alright in my book. I mean I'm pretty sure some of the users already here are in the 12-14 age range. A little bit younger won't hurt.

• oooooooooh...I'm telling on 20% of this community

Jennifer posted: »

For what it's worth, an influx of people under 13 joining the forums isn't going to happen. US COPPA laws prevent users from joining these

• [removed]

Jennifer posted: »

For what it's worth, an influx of people under 13 joining the forums isn't going to happen. US COPPA laws prevent users from joining these

• Not everyone hates Minecraft, nor the idea of Telltale making a Minecraft game. People are already coming around to the idea.

Keep in mind that there were very similar reactions when Borderlands was first announced (with people also saying the source material was shallow and only revolved around memes and guns, while worrying about the series attracting "FPS kiddies"). However, things turned out fine.

Cope49 posted: »

• enter image description here

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

• I was just thinking of you.

dojo32161 posted: »

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

• How come? Do we look alike?

I was just thinking of you.

• I hate Minecraft, but I'm open minded to this idea, because I LOVE Telltale.

• I love children, my first job was a teacher's assistant at a day care kids with behavioral problems. Despite how that sounds, it was really enjoyable for me, like none of them were bad they just for different reasons not able to run around and play at home.

Now kids on the internet and in multiplayer games is another matter.....

• I'm pretty sure it's also mostly adults that cause many bad things like crimes, reduction of animal populations and war to occur, I think that's worse than whiny Children.

KCohere posted: »

A lot of so-called adults dont act any better.

• edited October 2015

the only thing I hate about children is their playing and ruining online multiplayer games recently I had a full level prestige master on black ops 2 call me a no-life because I killed him too many times (he sort of squeaked it but anyway) I am only prestige 2 still about 30%of the players are kids who shouldn't be playing the game in the first place or using their siblings/ parents accounts either psn or xbox or pc.
    but to stick with minecraft:story mode I like minecraft and telltale so this is a good game

• Fair enough.

KCohere posted: »

A lot of so-called adults dont act any better.

• No... No not really. In fact, a Majority of a lot of Mature people enjoy Minecraft because you're free to be creative. So... No.

• edited October 2015

pls don't

tattletale

oooooooooh...I'm telling on 20% of this community

• I think we should give the kids a chance. Not all kids are bad.

I mean, just look at Clementine! (S1)

• it's not an age that matters, it's about personality and behaviour. Kids can act very mature and reasonable, while some adults can be very close-minded and ignorant.

• I don´t hate, besides...I haven´t adquired the game yet because Steam will give it on few hours..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.