Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• Soren is Nordic. or Swedish. Or something like that.

WillScotts posted: »

And let me guess, Isa is Japanese (Hence the martial arts) , Magnus is Caucasian, Reginald and Gabriel are African, Ivor is...uh all I can t

• Soren is Swedish? Hm....Interesting....especially when Jeb and Notch (Jeb Is The Lead Developer and Notch Is The Creator Of Minecraft) are Swedish as well..... Also funny you say he's Nordic because Soren is a rearrangement of Norse.

Soren is Nordic. or Swedish. Or something like that.

• total savage

Yeah, the place is called Pathetic Island. Population: Lukas (no it is not a real place)

• enter image description here

Behold Star Wars reference to the Order 66, which was instruction to kill all Jedi in the movies.

• He gets confused with Jesse (male) and Jessie (female).

• It's certain that the White Pumpkin (item) could change voices.

• I see how magnus is holding the tnt in his left hand, but how do you tell if someone is holding a bow in their left hand? I'm no archer, so I can't tell.

From that picture, you can tell that Magnus and Ellegaard are left handed because they are holding items in their left hands XD

• edited June 2016

Yeah. Well, I know Soren is a nordic name, and because of Jeb, I know swedish people can have red hair. Funny you mentioned Jeb!

Soren is Swedish? Hm....Interesting....especially when Jeb and Notch (Jeb Is The Lead Developer and Notch Is The Creator Of Minecraft) are Swedish as well..... Also funny you say he's Nordic because Soren is a rearrangement of Norse.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited June 2016

The White Pumpkin is voiced by Roger L. Jackson. Now that detail on it's own isn't very interesting, but what makes it more interesting is this: Roger L. Jackson was the voice of Ghostface in the Scream franchise, which, who you probably know, also happens to be a masked serial killer. In fact, they probably had him play the character because of that connection/reference.

Other than that, you also know him as Chuck in TWD, the Stranger in TFTB, and Ichabod Crane in TWAU.

• Come on, people

Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

• I'm pretty sure everytime someone says the word "murderer", lightning strikes.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Wasn't he also the Stranger's radio voice in TWD? They really like making him masked/hidden villains.

Deltino posted: »

The White Pumpkin is voiced by Roger L. Jackson. Now that detail on it's own isn't very interesting, but what makes it more interesting is t

Yep, it's great there are even determinant lightning flashes too.

lupinb0y posted: »

I'm pretty sure everytime someone says the word "murderer", lightning strikes.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

This is a interesting fact from Twitter from Eric Stirpe aka @stirpicus

enter image description here

• Soo, anyone knows why Dan's hair kept changing colours throughout the episode?

• Cassie was voiced by Ashly? :O

• That was one of the bigger mystery in the episode...

• First brown, then blue, then blondish-white, then purple. Does he just keep a spare pack of hair dye in his pockets or something?

That was one of the bigger mystery in the episode...

edited June 2016

I believe it's a reference to the youtuber himself, he constantly dyes his hair a lot.

• Yep, came as a huge surprise to me as well. Listening to her voice, I definitely hear it now.

Cassie was voiced by Ashly? :O

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2016

Yeah when we started writing the episode his hair was teal, by the time we went into recording he had changed it to brown, and I think now it's blue. Kid changes his hair color a lot. :P

dojo32161 posted: »

I believe it's a reference to the youtuber himself, he constantly dyes his hair a lot.

• He is even voiced by the same guy (Some people even says that Lukas is a short version of Luke)

I still think that Lukas was somewhat inspired by Luke.

• When coming around a corner with Petra and you see the White Pumpkin, but fail react to the QTE, Petra will push you out of the way and punch the fake White Pumpkin herself.

• Why do I never see any references?! I guess thats what the threads are for! :)

• It was just making fun of Dan... Dan, choose a hair color already! Lol. In real life, Dans hair was brown, for a short time white, light blue, then dark blue/purplish.

• Details, man. They are important! ;)

• I'm 97.58% sure that Dan has an actual diamond minecart in his inventory.

• With all zombies roaming around the Overworld, with no creepers, less skeletons and less spiders, this episode might give us the information that TWD S3 is close.

• Not much of a fan, but I love obvious sins.

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

Roger's been a friend of the company for AGES and I'm a little bit of a horror movie nerd so when it came up that we were doing a murder mystery... Of COURSE we had to ask Roger if he would do it. :)

Deltino posted: »

The White Pumpkin is voiced by Roger L. Jackson. Now that detail on it's own isn't very interesting, but what makes it more interesting is t

• Something I noticed: when you craft ladders with petra, you can actually win or lose the race depending on how fast you craft! Lol.

• He does. He died in my playthrough.

• My theory is his hair could be changing depending on his mood.

• sorens book is also in the white pumkins house

WillScotts posted: »

It's not that big of a deal but I just noticed that Isa duel weilds IRON swords and Soren uses a GOLDEN one (Just so you know iron is Soren'

• Yeah but it's different each time. He was in one mood for the few times and his hair was completely different.

MyBroKenny posted: »

My theory is his hair could be changing depending on his mood.

• "Killed by Oliver Queen" I'm a bit of a DC nerd so I'm gonna go laugh my face off now.

dojo32161 posted: »

enter link description here

• Despite being in episode 6 of Story Mode, LDShadowLady is the only youtuber who hasn't played Story Mode.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.