• why couldn't it have been canon

enter image description here

• edited October 2015

I love Jake from State Farm too!

RODRIK X ARTHUR 4 LYFE

• enter image description here

Lord Swagor Forrester, bitches!

• First Gravity Falls, now this.

Why must fictional characters make me feel my feels...

• edited October 2015

No problem ;)

But unfortunately I'm spoken for haha.

• No worries!

[Bro Hug]

JakeSt123 posted: »

No problem But unfortunately I'm spoken for haha.

• It's so sad that it wasn't. It seems like it was a very small thing that would have improved the scene tenfold.

Green613 posted: »

why couldn't it have been canon

• edited October 2015

• edited October 2015

Feels!

Awesome work, Jake! :D

• @JakeSt123

Can you make a HAPPY picture of Gared and the Forrester kids together? I could die happy then...

• We wouldn't be a good couple, anyways...

We'd literally be: Shite-Storms

No problem But unfortunately I'm spoken for haha.

• This is good... Isn't it?

• "Rodrik go. i know what I'm doin." T_T

• While I'm here I may as well post these (considering someone asked me on tumblr if they could post them):

I have no shame.

• I'll see what I can do at some point, but I keep piling on the projects lol.

@JakeSt123 Can you make a HAPPY picture of Gared and the Forrester kids together? I could die happy then...

• They look so cool! Torrhen's my favourite (out of looks) I think.

While I'm here I may as well post these (considering someone asked me on tumblr if they could post them): I have no shame.

• So, uhhh... Why exactly aren't you an employee at Telltale yet?

While I'm here I may as well post these (considering someone asked me on tumblr if they could post them): I have no shame.

• edited October 2015

People keep asking me this. I'm unemployed and people keep saying I should work for them so I must be doing something right, eh?

If Telltale needs a helping hand with season 2 they know where I am..

So, uhhh... Why exactly aren't you an employee at Telltale yet?

• You really need more recognition for the shit you do. The world is so unfair!

People keep asking me this. I'm unemployed and people keep saying I should work for them so I must be doing something right, eh? If Telltale needs a helping hand with season 2 they know where I am..

• Why the writing on Ebbert's face?

• Woah, I mean... Just woah. This is so beatiful. So amazing. Karl is so hot. Ebbert is a cutie. Is there any reason why Torrhen isn't looking the same direction the others do? By the way, you really should post your model of him here, so people can have a closer look at it, it's just so awesome. Gryff is totally the best one, there is so much feeling in his art, he looks so distant, like he is undergoing some serious inner changes, which is quite accurate, considering that he is maimed on this art. You've picked the right quote for his image - "he WAS boastful, gullible and quick to anger". I'm convinced that after spending time in Ironrath's cellars with this bloody hole instead of an eye, not knowing whether he'll live to see another day or not, he really could've become something more than that. Something worse than that. This art pretty much shows him right in the middle of one of the darkest moments of his life, in the middle of a character-changing process. This work is a masterpiece. I'm so glad that there is at least one truly great art of Gryff - I haven't seen much fanart of him before. And it's so goddamn cool that you cared to think of other Whitehill siblings' appearances. I'm in love with your work.

• Father my children, Jake

• Each brother has a sort of overlay which represents something about them.

• Karl has a skull because he's dead
    • Ebbert has the writing because he's the intellectual, training to be a maester
    • Torrhen has a bloody handprint because he's the warrior
    • Gryff has the bloodied eye because... well, we all know why.
    AgentZ46 posted: »

Why the writing on Ebbert's face?

• You are awesome my man.

• edited October 2015

By the way, you really should post your model of him here, so people can have a closer look at it, it's just so awesome.

Ask and ye shall receive;

Also got him in the centre of this image, surrounded by his Elite Guard (I like to have parallels with the Glenmores, y'know?):

Krapinka posted: »

Woah, I mean... Just woah. This is so beatiful. So amazing. Karl is so hot. Ebbert is a cutie. Is there any reason why Torrhen isn't looking

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited October 2015

You totally used Rhys' hair for Ebbert didn't you

For some reason the first thing I noticed was "damn, that 'do really looks familiar"

• Yep, there's limited resources when I only know how to edit existing models, though I might learn how to make new stuff in future.

Deltino posted: »

You totally used Rhys' hair for Ebbert didn't you For some reason the first thing I noticed was "damn, that 'do really looks familiar"

• Awesome details!

Each brother has a sort of overlay which represents something about them. * Karl has a skull because he's dead * Ebbert has the writin

• I love the look of that female character!

By the way, you really should post your model of him here, so people can have a closer look at it, it's just so awesome. Ask and ye

• She does a little but still looks great!

• Hair's from the Ironrath smallfolk, head is an edit of Daenerys I think. I'm not sure, I made the model a good few months ago now.

• Oh, I caught that reference ^^

This is good... Isn't it?

• Thank god somebody did!

Oh, I caught that reference ^^

• That is so cool! I kind of want versions of the other characters now. This is from Until Dawn right?

• Yes! I really want to see Mira's and Talia's version the most!

That is so cool! I kind of want versions of the other characters now. This is from Until Dawn right?

• Where did you find this?

gomatamo posted: »

Yes! I really want to see Mira's and Talia's version the most!

• Tumblr. Just seach "ttgot". You can also find other fanarts and stuff there.

Where did you find this?

• This is from Jake, too.

Where did you find this?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.