Official Jetra thread

Comments

• That's like, the best character description in the universe.

You know the girl who is some like nether addict and she likes this creepy guy and gives a decapitated head of some random undead and then she dies unless Yu save her than she sleepy dies a evil deaf

• Thank you siry sir I put pried intoo mi werk

Tohabath posted: »

That's like, the best character description in the universe.

• Actually i just played it, and you can safe petra at the end. She'll be fine. Uff telltale please give us the option of jetra

• Jetra? No offense but "Jetra" sounds like a name for a jet. But I support it.

• Or it could be Pesse

But your call

Jetra? No offense but "Jetra" sounds like a name for a jet. But I support it.

• edited December 2015

Petra with red eyes looks sexy.
    In the 4th episode if Petra loses his memory a lot of interesting things with it .

• Who's Peter? You mean Gabriel?

DefrelXxX posted: »

Petra with red eyes looks sexy. In the 4th episode if Petra loses his memory a lot of interesting things with it .

• I kinda regret saving Petra in the first episode because having a wither sickness didn't let her go with Jesse and others to the Far Lands, I wanted her to have an armor as she becomes a member of the new Order and to fight at the end

Petra with red eyes looks sexy. In the 4th episode if Petra loses his memory a lot of interesting things with it .

• Told ya Jetra will be forever ;)

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Not confirmed yet lol

• edited December 2015

Never. Too bad that she didn't get an armor as she became member of the new Order of the Stone in my play.

• If you save Gabriel she comes with you to the farlands hence acquiring armour

AronDracula posted: »

Never. Too bad that she didn't get an armor as she became member of the new Order of the Stone in my play.

• edited December 2015

I know, I kinda regretted that. I'll replay that soon

If you save Gabriel she comes with you to the farlands hence acquiring armour

• fixed

Who's Peter? You mean Gabriel?

• How weird that on the day when I first started Story Mode, I got to the scene where Petra and Jesse (male, okay?) got through the cave. My brother was watching me and off the hook, he said: "Are they dating?" I took no notes.
    Then I had a dream that night. Actually. I don't know how to describe it, but I saw various scenes Jesse and Petra embracing each other. Well, then I woke up, and the rest is history.

Yeah, sorry for that novel, but I will happily join the light of Jetra!

• edited December 2015

Yass Welcome to the Jetra Fan Club!! :DD

How weird that on the day when I first started Story Mode, I got to the scene where Petra and Jesse (male, okay?) got through the cave. My b

• What do you think is the point of "Petra will remember that."? The dialogue does not change, no matter how much times that appears or how nice you act to her.
    Do you think there will be some "Chemistry Results" at the end of Episode 5?

• edited December 2015

unlikely, but I hope it will.

What do you think is the point of "Petra will remember that."? The dialogue does not change, no matter how much times that appears or how nice you act to her. Do you think there will be some "Chemistry Results" at the end of Episode 5?

• Yeah. The game Emily is Away didn't really implement much use of the "___ will remember that" (yes, I know it is a small game). I do hope TellTale does something that surprise us shippers.

Only time will tell... Get the reference?

unlikely, but I hope it will.

• I cringed... This was a leftover file. Who made this????

• edited December 2015

What is this

EDIT: Should I post Jetra GIFs once a week? I feel like we need that to get this thing going, but I really do not want to get flagged or banned because of excessive amount of GIFs.

EDIT 2: I am bored, so I am going to summon a Jetra GIF. I really don't know what consequences I will get, but still worth a shot.

GIF 1

Petra just glares at Magnus when he interrupts the talk. Looks like Petra wanted more time to chill and talk with Jesse. This really isn't showing affection, but it is pretty interesting to note.

I cringed... This was a leftover file. Who made this????

• I love Petra she is mai waifu and i want to see she with jesse i ship this :3

• Welcome aboard to the S.S. Jetra!

Hana-san posted: »

I love Petra she is mai waifu and i want to see she with jesse i ship this

• jetra confirmed! sorry for bad eng, im russian.
    ep4 in cave petra remember you . axel say "you remember me 2?", petra dont remember.
    she remember only jassy moment.
    in far lands petra see you sword or pickaxe or other and in soren base she still say wow cool sword or pickaxe or other.
    in ep2 she say about she wither sikness only for you.
    and its not all moments jetra!

• Dave, but ya wrong. Even if you push Petra into not resting and coming with you, SHE DOESN'T DIE and gets cured when the Witherstorm dies!
    If she has amnesia, when the Witherstorm dies, she remembers everything!

Looks like Jetra will be a tragic romance. Either Petra dies in episode 4 or Petra has amnesia.

• Umm.. am I the only one that restarted the game to the point where you choose: Gabriel or Petra for the two reasons that are that she gets cool armor because when she has amnesia, she is strong enough to go to the Far Lands and get that ADORABLE armor, and second, even if you push Sick Petra to come with you, she will say "I never should have left that cave! cough" and then run back, and if she has amnesia, she will help you build the ultimate weapon: A GIANT PIG. If you were wondering how, you just when they are suggesting ways to get you into the Witherstorm, say "..." and then either Petra, (If she has amnesia) or Olivia, (If she has the wither sickness) say, (Petra) "I've got it! We build a giant pig!" or (Olivia) "I've got it! We build Rueben!"

• BOOM
    I dont mean to hate on your ship, but I just ship it. If you do, go to the Lukesse thread! Female Jesse X Lukas FOR LIFE

• go away! jetra a maze ing

I dont mean to hate on your ship, but I just ship it. If you do, go to the Lukesse thread! Female Jesse X Lukas FOR LIFE

• Nah Lukesse/Jesskas 4 life. :3 I'm just teasin ya. But srsly doe.

go away! jetra a maze ing

• I did restart to have Petra with amnesia.

• Uncool beans.

• Then just go lol

Nah Lukesse/Jesskas 4 life. I'm just teasin ya. But srsly doe.

• Uh, I'm pretty sure that's because Jesse technically 'saved' Petra.

jetra confirmed! sorry for bad eng, im russian. ep4 in cave petra remember you . axel say "you remember me 2?", petra dont remember. she

• k bye.

Then just go lol

• edited January 2016

Oh no, the ships have started to clash! I really hope there's no ship wars anytime soon.

• Oh my god I'm sorry I hope I didn't accidentally make anyone mad posting that it's sounds really sassy now that I read it again...

Oh no, the ships have started to clash! I really hope there's no ship wars anytime soon.

• enter image description here

Oh my god I'm sorry I hope I didn't accidentally make anyone mad posting that it's sounds really sassy now that I read it again...

• Oh no I have made the mighty doge mad...
    Very scare xD

• Aww, he is so cute as I want to kill him by petting him, hehehe

Oh no I have made the mighty doge mad... Very scare xD

• edited January 2016

Y'all don't mind if I join in? Jetra's awesome. But I do also ship Lukesse and Manugaard.

• If I can ima join tooooo 'cuz I ship all da ships

This discussion has been closed.