Official Jetra thread

Comments

• I HOPE SO, PLS TELLTALE #JETRA

• Trailer will launch next week
    Let's wait and hope for some Jetra moment

• edited July 2017

Guys i swear to god jetra is confirmd! Those sneacky workers on telltale could not be any more sneacky. At episode 8 where you race in the game and petra gets eliminated, she drops her loot. What does she drop? Her armor,sword some sticks and a singel lapuz.Remember where she got that lapuz? After all this time she keept it from the start to the finish, ep 1 to ep 8. So freaking cute, she is in love.

• Omg so cute Jetra needs to happen

Guys i swear to god jetra is confirmd! Those sneacky workers on telltale could not be any more sneacky. At episode 8 where you race in the g

• I don't want to be scared but i can see it from here. New season = More ships = Lukesse fans are gonna assault. We need to prepare for the Lukas x Female Jesse fans...

• I don't think so. you forgot about famle jesse.
    I just don't understand why you like romance.

Guys i swear to god jetra is confirmd! Those sneacky workers on telltale could not be any more sneacky. At episode 8 where you race in the g

• edited July 2017

Female or not, does not change at all what is happening in my story.

I like the little things in romance, like when petra holds her right arm with her left hand while Jesse makes a speech. It´s cute.

ali1382 posted: »

I don't think so. you forgot about famle jesse. I just don't understand why you like romance.

• Mmmmmmm I don't think It's cute.
    I didn't like it. I don't understands why you think It's cute. I really would like to remove this things, the game would be better.

Female or not, does not change at all what is happening in my story. I like the little things in romance, like when petra holds her right arm with her left hand while Jesse makes a speech. It´s cute.

• Just to let you guys know if you read down to the last section of welcome to beacon town something says Petra's hero Jack. So yeah.

• Where? Can´t find it. Link pls

Tekano posted: »

Just to let you guys know if you read down to the last section of welcome to beacon town something says Petra's hero Jack. So yeah.

• edited July 2017

https://telltale.com/news/2017/07/welcome-back-to-beacontown-/
    go to that link and then scroll all the way down to the last section with the picture of champion city and the third sentence starts with Petra's hero Jack

Where? Can´t find it. Link pls

• Thanks!

https://telltale.com/news/2017/07/welcome-back-to-beacontown-/ go to that link and then scroll all the way down to the last section with the picture of champion city and the third sentence starts with Petra's hero Jack

• Petra's hero Jack....Petra i am starting to dislike you.

• me too... Petra your hero is Jesse, JESSE, WHO SAVED YOU A MILLION TIMES

Petra's hero Jack....Petra i am starting to dislike you.

• Maybe they have a past we don't know yet? But still JESSE SHOULD BE HER HERO !

MegaXD posted: »

me too... Petra your hero is Jesse, JESSE, WHO SAVED YOU A MILLION TIMES

• edited July 2017

Calm down people, remember who saved Petra's ass for like a million times and is super close with? Right, JESSE :D Jack is probably more like that what Gabriel was for Jesse. Just a person he/she looked up to. Also, Jack has no chance against what they have anyways, so don't worry ^^

Petra's hero Jack....Petra i am starting to dislike you.

• edited July 2017

Yeah, Gabriel was Jesse's hero
    Also as we can see in the trailer Petra gets really exited when Jack appears, maybe she already knew him.

Calm down people, remember who saved Petra's ass for like a million times and is super close with? Right, JESSE Jack is probably more like

• Jack also cant hold his own in battle. He got a black eye in the 4 minute gameplay!

Yeah, Gabriel was Jesse's hero Also as we can see in the trailer Petra gets really exited when Jack appears, maybe she already knew him.

• edited July 2017

Jesse is jealous that she is fangirling about Jack and his adventures huh?

• is jesse REALLY jealous during the episode or are you making it up? Also if he really is try to tell me spoiler-free (eg. not what happens that shows it)

Jesse is jealous that she is fangirling about Jack and his adventures huh?

• edited July 2017

Yeah, not making it up. I watched the episode, there's even a part to where Petra asks if you're jealous.. probably doesn't have anything to do with romance though.

ASaltLick posted: »

is jesse REALLY jealous during the episode or are you making it up? Also if he really is try to tell me spoiler-free (eg. not what happens that shows it)

• There is even a interaction where Petra asks if he's jealous. So this is definitely what they meant.

Yeah, not making it up. I watched the episode, there's even a part to where Petra asks if you're jealous.. probably doesn't have anything to do with romance though.

• Damn, so many good moments this episode! I really like how they are adding the idea that Jessie and Petra are closer then they are with the rest of the group. Really excited to see where their dynamic goes from here!

• Is there a link of some sort for this scene?

_NotIvor_ posted: »

There is even a interaction where Petra asks if he's jealous. So this is definitely what they meant.

• YES I AGREE!!!! JETRA + LUKESSE = BEST MINECRAFT BASED GAME EVER! IT HAS TO! HOW ABOUT THE CHOOSE YOUR GENDER IS A CHOICE THAT TAILORS YOUR GAMEPLAY, SO IF YOU CHOOSE BOY JESSE, JETRA HAPPENS, AND IF YOU CHOOSE GIRL JESSE, LUKESSE HAPPENS!

I personally ship the girl Jesse and Lucas because they sometimes have tiny, tiny moments where they seem to be flirting like when Lukas see

• Well apparently Jetra wont be, It would be Jack x Petra.

Whats a ship name for that? Jatra?

• No, Jack x Petra won't be bc Jack is someone to Petra like Gabriel was for Jesse, and in the end of the EP 1 Jack asks Petra if she wants to go with him to an Adventure, she said no, because she wanted to be with Jesse

Well apparently Jetra wont be, It would be Jack x Petra. Whats a ship name for that? Jatra?

• She only says that if you chose her instead of jack. She goes with jack if you chose to help him.

No, Jack x Petra won't be bc Jack is someone to Petra like Gabriel was for Jesse, and in the end of the EP 1 Jack asks Petra if she wants to go with him to an Adventure, she said no, because she wanted to be with Jesse

• edited July 2017

Funny that if you're punctual and chooses the choice friends are more important Jesse says "Oh cm'on. You know you're more important to me than all of them.

• I mean she only goes with you if you save her instead of Jack. Otherwise she leaves you in the dust, but Jesse doesn't even seem to care that much.

No, Jack x Petra won't be bc Jack is someone to Petra like Gabriel was for Jesse, and in the end of the EP 1 Jack asks Petra if she wants to go with him to an Adventure, she said no, because she wanted to be with Jesse

• So is this like a love triangle or something?

Well apparently Jetra wont be, It would be Jack x Petra. Whats a ship name for that? Jatra?

• Minecraft storymode is mostly all about friendship but I have seen enought to know where it will eventually lead.

Sooooo before anyone else I´m calling it and ofc I can be wrong but......the hell, drinking coffee and knowing things is half of my personality sooo...

enter image description here

• I soooo want it to happen, but I do get a weird feeling that it won't. Plus not 100% sure how relationships would work in a blocky world. But i definitely want it to happen.

• Telltale has improved on tailoring so it could happen but I like them just remaining friends.

• This game that is clearly for kids is going to push a possible lesbian relationship? Good luck.

• edited July 2017

Episodes 1-3- Jetra is gonna happen! It has to! Doesn't happen
    Episode 5 announced- I think Jetra will happen Doesn't happen
    After Episode 7- Jetra is CONFIRMED! It is gonna happen! Doesn't happen
    Season 2 announced!- :O JETRA! ITS GONNA HAPPEN! Doesn't Happen
    After Season 2 E1- I think Jetra will happen Still going, though little chance of it happening

bruh

• Oh im sorry is there a problem with lesbians? Besides, kids games have had stuff like that before, AND minecraft isn't just aimed at kids. Its for all ages. You see adults playing this on yt all the time. And who said it had be a lesbian relationship?

deadproxy posted: »

This game that is clearly for kids is going to push a possible lesbian relationship? Good luck.

• Are you trying to say relationship or lesbians is are offensive for kids? There is nothing wrong with a person liking another person.

deadproxy posted: »

This game that is clearly for kids is going to push a possible lesbian relationship? Good luck.

This discussion has been closed.