Lukas x Jesse THREAD - EP5 SPOILERS

Comments

• Don't worry! I'll put it in my collab im doing with michyxox ^^

Ok

• they are all 45 to 50 seconds long, but if i make videos i most likely make more short videos then one long video per month if you know what i mean xD
    And im actually running out of ideas xD

TheDerpGod posted: »

these videos are getting noticeably shorter

• If I could post a gif with infinite thumbs up on IOS then I would

Don't worry! I'll put it in my collab im doing with michyxox ^^

• So I watched it again and when it looks like Soren forges the amulet or porbably just lifts it up it isn't glowing with any of the orders colours, even if they aren't there Soren's segment should be glowing?

I hope you guys like it we'll be coming back for u someday~~~

• Idk

So I watched it again and when it looks like Soren forges the amulet or porbably just lifts it up it isn't glowing with any of the orders colours, even if they aren't there Soren's segment should be glowing?

• He probably hadn't done the glowing effect yet.

So I watched it again and when it looks like Soren forges the amulet or porbably just lifts it up it isn't glowing with any of the orders colours, even if they aren't there Soren's segment should be glowing?

• edited December 2015

I made a collab wuth michyxox ^^
    And yes this time there is a split second with gabriel's 360 sword attack in this video, xD

michyxox= LollyFX Productions

Me= Spore Queen NL
    Don't let your dreams be dreams, JUST DO IT xD

• I don't buy it, it's probably a pothole because telltale don't wanna tell us what the amulet does straight away

He probably hadn't done the glowing effect yet.

• Neat!

Yay you added it in even though the flash cut it off still it's great

I made a collab wuth michyxox ^^ And yes this time there is a split second with gabriel's 360 sword attack in this video, xD michyxox= LollyFX Productions Me= Spore Queen NL Don't let your dreams be dreams, JUST DO IT xD

• edited December 2015

I'll never forget this song, old but perfect!

THIS IS WAR :D

• edited December 2015

Holy freaking shit what did i just find on deviantart omg.

By: prettyxartist

• every series/movie has that kinda thing xD

I don't buy it, it's probably a pothole because telltale don't wanna tell us what the amulet does straight away

• I saw that one before too OMG XDD

• i love it :D

michyxox posted: »

I saw that one before too OMG XDD

• I love this artist. I have seen this many times and I love it!

• Ok so i was looking at the trophys and look at those titles! Omg, it even says chapter 6 of episode 4 argh i cant wait
    omg

• Omgggg yayyyy

Ok so i was looking at the trophys and look at those titles! Omg, it even says chapter 6 of episode 4 argh i cant wait

• Wow.

Ok so i was looking at the trophys and look at those titles! Omg, it even says chapter 6 of episode 4 argh i cant wait

• My Jesse is a dude...

• I saw it before, I died of cuteness

• A bit random, but I got my new PC today. So I can be on this forum without strange lag. C:

• edited December 2015

the last one you cant see but it says 'you are not alone.'
    I'm already knowing whats going on here, uh, i think lol

Btw dont mind my, uh mouse on the background XD

• This Is the nice website for the Games

but For Jobs The Great Website Is
    Indian Jobs

• If you fail to pull yourself up from the sequence in which you help Lukas before the water spills and almost throws you into the grinder, Lukas pulls you up white muttering, "Easy, easy, easy. I got you."

yes

It's at 3:01, and it's pretty cute. :)

• YUSS omg i was thought that was soo sweet! ;D

If you fail to pull yourself up from the sequence in which you help Lukas before the water spills and almost throws you into the grinder, Lukas pulls you up white muttering, "Easy, easy, easy. I got you." yes It's at 3:01, and it's pretty cute.

• Yep! I think that if i'm going to replay ep. 3, i will do nothing at this moment on purpose just to add one more Lukesse moment to my playthrough!

If you fail to pull yourself up from the sequence in which you help Lukas before the water spills and almost throws you into the grinder, Lukas pulls you up white muttering, "Easy, easy, easy. I got you." yes It's at 3:01, and it's pretty cute.

• OMG :D

• Is it a bird, is it a plane? no its a shippingvid :D
    The end part, uhhh crying evertime XD

• Well, i am happy 4 u ^^
    I know how it is if u have lag, im working on my pc now but damn i hate my laptop.
    It has a virus and everything xD

A bit random, but I got my new PC today. So I can be on this forum without strange lag. C:

• edited December 2015

enter image description here
    the only thing i can say right now is ;v;

• Thanks. xD Still trying to transfer everything from my laptop to my PC, because my laptop is about to die anyday now. -_-

Well, i am happy 4 u ^^ I know how it is if u have lag, im working on my pc now but damn i hate my laptop. It has a virus and everything xD

• Awww that is sooo cute I had no idea!!!

• If you tell Lukas about Petra's wither sickness and then talk to Petra and say that you told Lukas, Petra will say that she is trying her best to hide it then Jesse replies saying that Petra should care for herself and that she would take care of Lukas and I found it cute that she was looking out for Lukas like that.

the only thing i can say right now is ;v;

• Lol in episode 3, when Lukas is 'crying' in the end, if you say let it out, Jesse comforts him and It's just AUGGGHhh adorable! There are more moments in this ep then I first thought.

• i gotta try now

Lol in episode 3, when Lukas is 'crying' in the end, if you say let it out, Jesse comforts him and It's just AUGGGHhh adorable! There are more moments in this ep then I first thought.

• This thread made me bring shipping to the school, it's even becoming a comeback, I've doomed the whole world

• Omg same my friends hate meh xD

This thread made me bring shipping to the school, it's even becoming a comeback, I've doomed the whole world

• edited December 2015

Im gonna work with this song, you are smart when you know what character im going for, im
    probaly gonna at 2:20
    enter link description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.