Gryff or Ludd Whitehill?

If we have a choice to either kill Ludd or Gryff who would you choose?
I would choose Gryff because of that horrible smirk he gave to one of the brothers while dying.

Comments

• Ludd because Gryff is a stupid scared little shit.

• I would kill Gryff and hope Ludd has a heart attack when I send him his son's head.

• I would kill Gryff. I enjoy Ludd's character too much and would enjoy to see him rage at the loss of a member of his House. If he wants to be disrespectful to the Forresters for the loss of members of their House, he should feel what it's like to lose some of his House in war as well.

• Ludd cause he's the 'head'. Maybe killing him will 'stop' the Whitehills from attacking the Forresters. And Gryff can't do anything without his father :p

• edited October 2015

Gryff, coz I like Ludd's character and Gryff's just an incompetent smug prick.

• Wouldn't Gryff becomet he 'head' if Ludd died?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Ludd cause he's the 'head'. Maybe killing him will 'stop' the Whitehills from attacking the Forresters. And Gryff can't do anything without his father

• Yeah, you're right... :s

Ugh... I don't know... I mean choosing between Ludd and Gryff... I just want to kill both and be done with it ;-;

AgentZ46 posted: »

Wouldn't Gryff becomet he 'head' if Ludd died?

• edited October 2015

Torrhen Whitehill would become the "head" if Ludd died. He is the older brother and is working for the Boltons right now.

I assume Gryff would be sent to Dreadfort to become Roose's ward and Torrhen would go home to be the new lord of House Whitehill. We don't know if Torrhen is more reasonable than his father or not, but I assume that he would want our blood for killing Ludd.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Wouldn't Gryff becomet he 'head' if Ludd died?

• edited October 2015

Gryff, but I'd kill him in front of Ludd.

• If Ludd gets to witnessed it and I get to see his reaction, I would gladly kill his son in front of him.

• Why not both?

• We have to kill both.

First Gryff in front of Ludd, just like Ramsay killed Ethan in front of his mother and sister.

Then Ludd, but not inmediately. Let him to suffer a bit and then we kill him.

• If we want Ludd to suffer the girl for the job is definitely Beskha.

We have to kill both. First Gryff in front of Ludd, just like Ramsay killed Ethan in front of his mother and sister. Then Ludd, but not inmediately. Let him to suffer a bit and then we kill him.

• Kill Gryff right in front of Lard, then tell him he brought it on himself, and then imprison him. He will suffer as he slowly starves to death

• All that bread and salt would probably get to him first...

Abeille posted: »

I would kill Gryff and hope Ludd has a heart attack when I send him his son's head.

• Kill Gryff, capture Ludd, Force Feed him FOOKIN BREAD N' SALT until his stomach ruptures. RIH Ludd

• If I had foreknowledge that doing so wouldn't ruin Asher's chances with Gwyn, I would definitely pick Ludd.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.