Which of these choices would you choose, and why?

2»

Comments

1. Defend Ironrath
    2. Tom
    3. Saving Private Ryon
    4. Rodrik
  • edited October 2015

Nope, I was eight when I slew my first lord and took his castle. My first words were "I want to crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentations of their women."

The only things stopping Ryon are his weakness and cowardice. He was like "I'm gonna kill the men that killed father and Rodrik" but now that he's in danger he's cowering in fear and being useless.

NicWarden posted: »

He's trolling us, he must know that thinking Ryon has a chance of killing Ludd, Gryff, Harys, Gwyn and lord knows how many armed soldiers is pure insanity.

• Hopefully. He needs to start helping himself.

lilithnight posted: »

Hey, he did bite Ludd, so he probably is making plans to knife him and Gwyn and escape back to Ironrath. Baby steps!

1. Attack Highpoint
    2. Morgryn
    3. Save Ryon
    4. Gregor or Rodrik
    1. Defend Ironrath
    2. Morgryn
    3. Save Ryon
    4. Gregor
  • edited October 2015
    1. Attack, attack, attack. Ludd and Gryff will know too much about Ironrath's defences for my liking.
    2. Tom, our consistent ally. Morgryn..."He has an odd reputation though. People say he's dangerous... but I couldn't say why". I don't trust him. I think we're going to find out he's not all he seems in Episode 6.
    3. Save Ryon. Kill the Whitehills later.
    4. Ethan. It's what Gregor and Rodrik/Asher would want.
    • Attack Highpoint
    • Escape with Tom
    • Extract revenge
    • Revive Gregor
    • Defend ironrath

• Escape with Tom

• Rescue Ryon

• Resurrect (out of Gregory, Rodrik, Ethan) ... Id love to resurrect them all but I'd say Rodrik probably (or Ethan)

• 1) Defend Ironrath.
    2) Tom.
    3) Exact revenge.
    4) Gregor.

• edited October 2015

Choice 1: Attack Highpoint, or defend Ironrath? (Say, Asher / Rodrik are presented with the choice as they ride from the Harbour)
    *I'd defend Ironwrath, why lower my numbers further by splitting them between two places?

Choice 2: Escape with Morgryn or Tom? (Say, Mira is forced to flee King's Landing, and can choose one person to go with)
    *Tom, because he's looking out for me and can apparently kill a trained Lannister guard with a rock, so I'd want him to protect me.

Choice 3: Save Ryon, or extract Revenge? (Say, Highpoint is burning, and you can either pursue a fleeing Gryff and Ludd, or let them escape, and try to rescue Ryon)
    *Save Ryon. Revenge is for the weak.

Choice 4: Use the North Grove to Resurrect which deceased Forrester? (Say, that's the power the North Grove holds, and Gared is presented with that choice)
    *REVIVE ETHAN. That way he can be playable in Season 2 and NOT continue to be a reminder that TTG just threw away the best protagonist they could have had for cheap shock value and drama.

• At the finale of Episode 2 Talia places 2 Ironwood saplings in Gregor's and Ethan's dead hands before they're burnt in the pyre. Also The North Grove has a mystical power to resurrect Forresters so wouldn't the most likely choices for resurrection are Gregor and Ethan because of this ritual they went through with the Ironwood fire and Ironwood seeds that may be a channel between the two groves in Westoros, so hopefully these would be the only two likely choice's unless R/A goes through the same burial ritual.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.