Episode 5 - Your Choices (spoilers, duh)

2»

Comments

• I keep the bionic eye cuz am curious what will happen in season two if I did that

• edited October 2015

I missed out but I had a feeling I was missing some Fanboying from Rhys! Can someone please post a link?

If you didn't pick Zer0 you seriously missed out on some hardcore fanboying brought to you by Rhys.

• You have to either not spend any of your money or not get Felix killed and pick him when choosing your team. If you do the latter, you will simply be asked to pick again.

enter link description here

short_stack posted: »

how do u get claptrap?

• Can Felix be alive? Someone give me a video how to save him.

• Actually, I blamed him and I was still able to get him. The way I got him to come with me is by being a badass throughout the entire series.

LawmanZero posted: »

No. If you blame him for the deal going wrong and Vallory rips out his nose ring, he won't come with you.

• Warn him about the bomb, he lives that way.

AronDracula posted: »

Can Felix be alive? Someone give me a video how to save him.

• Warn him about the bomb in episode 1. Also, pulling out your pistol doesn't help. I haven't explored that option very much, but it seems like it locks you into "I'm going to let him explode. Peace dude."

Can Felix be alive? Someone give me a video how to save him.

• And what happens when he lives?

dojo32161 posted: »

Warn him about the bomb, he lives that way.

• You get a few references to him being alive through the next episodes, but in episode 5 you can hire him but he won't help, instead he gives you 9 million dollars and tells you what actually happened, you can use the money to buy the mysterious Vault Hunter.

And what happens when he lives?

• When you're picking your team, he can be picked. He doesn't come and instead gives you $9 million dollars which can be used to get the secret vault hunter.

And what happens when he lives?

• I think if you do the mystery Vault Hunter thing you just get ClapTrap

How much does it cost to afford Lilith and the other Vault hunters help?

• it's a tease. you dont get them. if you want the mystery vault hunter, get felix, and he'll give you $9million (which can be carried over to you next playthrough). he wont join you, but you can now select the mystery hunter

• The money can be used in your next playthrough as well

kristi78968 posted: »

When you're picking your team, he can be picked. He doesn't come and instead gives you $9 million dollars which can be used to get the secret vault hunter.

• Actually, it doesn't. I did that in my playthrough (Didn't shoot him obviously) and could still warn him about the bomb. He also specificaly referenced that choice, saying it was one of the reasons he didn't come in person. He was afraid Fiona would pull it out again before he finished explaining himself.

kristi78968 posted: »

Warn him about the bomb in episode 1. Also, pulling out your pistol doesn't help. I haven't explored that option very much, but it seems like it locks you into "I'm going to let him explode. Peace dude."

• I'm also having this trouble. can't see the choices on the site.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Anyone else having trouble getting the addition choices to load on Telltales website? Just keeps telling me that "As you play Tales from the Borderlands your choices will appear here".

• Holy shit, 0.9%, that has to be the lowest percentage of people I have ever seen.

• My extra achievements came up.

enter image description here

• Ooh how do you get these?

My extra achievements came up.

• Connect your account to whatever you play TFTB on (go to your accounts settings to do that), afterwards click on "Games", "Tales From The Borderlands", when it's done loading click on the menu, go to episodes and click whichever episode you want to see the choices from, however it is a bit buggy so you might not always see it.

Ooh how do you get these?

• Alright, thank you!

Connect your account to whatever you play TFTB on (go to your accounts settings to do that), afterwards click on "Games", "Tales From The Bo

• Dude... I am so sorry.

My extra achievements came up.

• enter image description here

Dude... I am so sorry.

• You can carry over the money? How do you do that?

• Lilith and the other Vault hunters

Hahahaha. Haha.

• Oh, didn't see this thread.

Also left Yvette in the cell.

• I haven't spend anything and found all cash still can't..

You have to either not spend any of your money or not get Felix killed and pick him when choosing your team. If you do the latter, you will simply be asked to pick again. enter link description here

• You've had to miss one of the locations if that's the case. Did you get the $1,000 from Scooter, did you trust Fiona and choke the girl with the gun, did you pick pocket the guy in Episode 4?

Vold posted: »

I haven't spend anything and found all cash still can't..

• Haha you told Rhys to shut up? Your mean :P

Pipas posted: »

Oh, didn't see this thread. Also left Yvette in the cell.

• We should come up with an easy to remember song for all the money locations.

You've had to miss one of the locations if that's the case. Did you get the $1,000 from Scooter, did you trust Fiona and choke the girl with the gun, did you pick pocket the guy in Episode 4?

• edited October 2015

Not pulling up my game, so I'll just say them from memory. . .

Rhys

• Saved Yvette.
    • Destroyed Jack's AI.
    • Was unsure about crush on Sasha.
    • Vented the lawyer section into space.
    • Told Jack "I win" when destroying him.

Fiona

• Shot Finch.
    • Refused to help Vallory.
    • Told Sasha to "run and gun".
    • Tried to reason with August.
    • Hugged Vaughn when reuniting.
    • Told Sasha I loved her before she "died".

Overall

• Ended the game with Athena, Felix, Cassius && August.
  • Ahh... K maybe I have missed some thanks to the silent rule...

Oh well... Thanks.

You've had to miss one of the locations if that's the case. Did you get the $1,000 from Scooter, did you trust Fiona and choke the girl with the gun, did you pick pocket the guy in Episode 4?

• Fiona was already in character. :-P

Enigma12 posted: »

Haha you told Rhys to shut up? Your mean :P

• How do you choose to say you like someone else?

Reliqum posted: »

I feel like the only reason it's at 1.3% is because it was behind so many walls.

• felix

You have to have saved and collected all of the money.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.