So, who did you ship Rhys with?

Comments

• Fiona and Rhys. 'Cause, I know the Rhyshas will say the same thing, but I just don't... feel like Sasha and Rhys can go together. Moments look like they're, kinda' forced? I love Sasha, but Rhys and Fiona will do it for me.

• I'm praising that username

Sasha

• Sasha. I've like them together since episode 1. Episode 3 just solidified it for me. They are pretty cute. Personally, I could never see Fiona as anything other than a great friend. However, that last vault scene together was really nice. And I'm really glad they made them an option for people who enjoyed them. I liked Gayperion until episode 3, where Vaughn got sidelined quite a bit. It kind of just fizzeled out for me after that. As for Jack...uh...yeah...no. Not my thing. AT ALL. So, I'm Rhysha all the way.

Sidenote: I think it's hilarious that most of the ships involve Rhys. Amazing.

• I think it's hilarious that most of the ships involve Rhys.

Most? More like all of them. :D Rhys is just so shipable.

DDbaby74 posted: »

Sasha. I've like them together since episode 1. Episode 3 just solidified it for me. They are pretty cute. Personally, I could never see Fio

• Lol. Too true. He is an adorable little nerdy ball of "flirt". I mean if you can call his noodly arms twisting together as he stupidly smiles, flirting. How about the most popular ships all involve Rhys? Rhack, Rhyiona, Rhysha, Gayperion.

I mean: Vaugust (Vaughn/August), Hat and Shield (Athena/Fiona), Lunchmoney (Fiona/Yvette), The Sasha one with the tour guide lady, August/Sasha, August/Vasquez are ships.
    BTW it is a serious shame that none of those will be as popular as that one particular ship on tumblr, because when August laid his hand on Vaughn's shoulder. I knew it was twue love. I need all the Vaugust fan arts and fan fics. ALL OF THEM.

Pipas posted: »

I think it's hilarious that most of the ships involve Rhys. Most? More like all of them. Rhys is just so shipable.

• Honestly? Nobody. I think it's way more fun to see Rhys try to flirt with anyone and just get rejected. It seems like part of his charm.

• Especially Finch

Even Finch?

• "Rhys really seems to be the fandom bicycle around here" I say, despite being a horrible person who ships him with Vaughn, Sasha, and Jack. Dafuq is wrong with me? I think all that time I spend on Tumblr is rubbing off on me.

• enter image description here

Rhyiona for life :3

• childish voice

Lemme guess, lemme guess!

F-Fiona?!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Take a guess.

childish voice Lemme guess, lemme guess! ... F-Fiona?!

• I chose Sasha for Rhys because it seemed like I owed it to Rhys for something good to happen to him during the whole craziness of the adventure... But if you asked my honest opinion, it seems like Rhys and Fiona are a really solid team. I see them as a couple more than I do Rhys and Sasha, but I doubted that TT would give you that option...

• edited November 2015

¯_(ツ)_/¯ Atleast they did add an option for Rhys and Fiona

choircorgis posted: »

I chose Sasha for Rhys because it seemed like I owed it to Rhys for something good to happen to him during the whole craziness of the advent

• I just saw it and I'm banging my head against the table because GOD DANG IT I wish I had known about that before I played the episode. Oh, well. Not much I can do about it now unless I replay the episode, which I'm not gonna do unless it ends up really bothering me.

Poogers555 posted: »

¯_(ツ)_/¯ Atleast they did add an option for Rhys and Fiona

• Well as long as you didn't give Sasha the flower you can just rewind to the last checkpoint

choircorgis posted: »

I just saw it and I'm banging my head against the table because GOD DANG IT I wish I had known about that before I played the episode. Oh, w

• At first I shipped Rhysha but I just couldn't help but ship Rhyiona by the end.

Rhyiona FTW!

• Really that's all the people who said that :(

Bigby-Wolf posted: »

Rhyiona for life

• Sasha. I just wasn't feeling it between Rhys and Fiona, and honestly Fiona was very unlikable in the beginning. Before anyone shoots me, I like Fiona, can't get enough of her, it just didn't start off that way.

• Poor you

Rhyiona for life

• I shipped Rhys and Fiona since day 1

• edited November 2015

Obviously I went with Tector #Rhector #JKnotJK?

• After replaying the game i now ship Vaughn and Grease face. They just had this connection ya know. God I love this game :D

• Hehe. Sure. Totally didn't do that.

enter image description here

cough Oops cough

Poogers555 posted: »

Well as long as you didn't give Sasha the flower you can just rewind to the last checkpoint

• Holy fucking shit lol

Rhyiona for life

• Well that option is quite hidden so im not surprised x). It only apears if you didn't give Sasha the flower in ep 3 and then said "stay away from my sister" to Rhys in ep 5 but as far as I know you still haft to pick the flower in ep 3 just dont give it to Sasha.

Really that's all the people who said that

• actually Zer0/Rhys is my OTP xD Ever since Zer0 made "<3" to Rhys xD

Tentarafoo posted: »

Forever alone Rhys is the way I roll. Personally, I like the idea of Rhys being an absolute doof that tries to hit on everyone, but fails.

• edited December 2015

I wouldn't say that I am the biggest shipper in the world but I adored the scenes between Sasha and Rhys. When moments of ship tease leave my face feeling warm and a big dumb smile on my face then its are doing a damn fine job it helps that Rhys is as some put it: Adorkable plus I grew fond of Sasha rather quickly(although I felt similarly about the entire main cast).

• Jack

ITS JUST A PRANK BRO LOOK THERES CAMERAS IT WAS A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT GONE SEXUAL PRANKS IN THE HOOD GONE WRONG

• I was originally gunning for Fiona and Rhys, but after episode 3 I was totally on the Rhysha train.I liked their dynamic a lot better.

• Fiona all the way.

• Only Rhack!!! Only HARDCORE!!!

MajorCrow posted: »

Only Rhack!!! Only HARDCORE!!!

• Female Hyperion Voice

Sign in to comment in this discussion.