So, who did you ship Rhys with?

Comments

• I guess so. :)

Green613 posted: »

Exactly! It's all about everyone's interpretation of the situations! ^-^

• edited October 2015

They wanted to save the best ship for last :^)

Million posted: »

Fiona all day all night, a bit sad that Telltale didn't gave us an option to ship Rhiona earlier

• edited October 2015

If you ship Rhyiona that's cool.

If you ship Rhysha that's also cool.

If you ship Rhack that's (questionable but) cool.

If you ship Gayperion that's cool.

We all ship different things and that's completely okay. So let's not go overboard in this thread and keep being respectful alright? :) Now let's all sit down, be happy and eat cake. -throws cake everywhere-

• cake you say?

enter image description here

xValkyx posted: »

If you ship Rhyiona that's cool. If you ship Rhysha that's also cool. If you ship Rhack that's (questionable but) cool. If you ship

• We all love cake bruh. Cake heals all wounds.

Enigma12 posted: »

cake you say?

• I used to only ship Rhysha throughout the whole game,but after seeing the scene in the vault,damn.So cute together, I think I could happily ship both now :)

P.S. Rhysha shippers,please don't kill me.

• The cake is a lie.

We all love cake bruh. Cake heals all wounds.

• enter image description here

The cake is a lie.

ZapThroat posted: »

I used to only ship Rhysha throughout the whole game,but after seeing the scene in the vault,damn.So cute together, I think I could happily ship both now P.S. Rhysha shippers,please don't kill me.

• I overuse overused memes a lot.

• tfw more rhyionas

I used to only ship Rhysha throughout the whole game,but after seeing the scene in the vault,damn.So cute together, I think I could happily ship both now P.S. Rhysha shippers,please don't kill me.

• Rhys also defends Fiona when Kroger tries to kill her in ep 5 .-.

AkaJuiceb0x posted: »

There was also Rhys defending Sasha at the beginning of Episode 4.

• I do too :3

I overuse overused memes a lot.

• Green r n

Green613 posted: »

tfw more rhyionas

• Great minds think alike

I do too

Agreed.

Great minds think alike

• Who wants to see someone get stabbed? Plus we weren't just talking about who did what for whom, we were talking about moments in Episode 4 between Rhys and Sasha that could be interpreted as chemistry. And I gave my example. :)

Poogers555 posted: »

Rhys also defends Fiona when Kroger tries to kill her in ep 5 .-.

• Or is this just fantasy?

Green r n

• Drowning in hugs :)

Glad you're happy Kristi ;)

• Of course I'm happy! I was already happy that you didn't attack for shipping something different and for being a rad dude. But now? ALL MY LOVE! <3

Drowning in hugs Glad you're happy Kristi

• Aww,gimme're cupcake

kristi78968 posted: »

Of course I'm happy! I was already happy that you didn't attack for shipping something different and for being a rad dude. But now? ALL MY LOVE!

• Caught in the landslide, no escape from reality.

Or is this just fantasy?

• Open your eyes, Look up to the skies and see...

Mawula posted: »

Caught in the landslide, no escape from reality.

• I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy. (Oh god, I love it!)

Open your eyes, Look up to the skies and see...

• Because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low (I was seeing if you'd keep it going xD)

I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy. (Oh god, I love it!)

• Anyway the wind blows... doesn't really matter to me, toooo me. (I will have to use google soon!)

Because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low (I was seeing if you'd keep it going xD)

• edited October 2015

Mama, just killed a man, Put a gun against his head, Pulled my trigger - now he's dead. (I'm afraid we may have just derailed this thread xD)

Anyway the wind blows... doesn't really matter to me, toooo me. (I will have to use google soon!)

• Yeah, let's go listen to Freddy. He's marvelous at this.

Mama, just killed a man, Put a gun against his head, Pulled my trigger - now he's dead. (I'm afraid we may have just derailed this thread xD)

• Agreed. Props to you for actually keeping up to me in this though! I didn't think I could keep it going for as long as we did :D

Yeah, let's go listen to Freddy. He's marvelous at this.

• your not alone dude. I will always ship Rhysha, but I've also come to love Rhyiona now. :D

• OH MY GOD, FAM! <3

Enigma12 posted: »

your not alone dude. I will always ship Rhysha, but I've also come to love Rhyiona now.

• See, that makes me go "Aw." But....

enter image description hereenter image description here

This makes me want to set myself on fire or throw myself out the window. Those are my kind of ships--that connection that goes through the screen and punches me in the heart.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Oh come on, you gotta say this is something. PS, I don't know your gender. But let's be real, us males really do not know how to be friends with women without people saying we're dating them. So ._.

• :D <3

kristi78968 posted: »

OH MY GOD, FAM!

• He didn't for say 'defend' her. He merely was asking for help since we know Rhys has a weak stomach (maybe as bad as mine xD) and I can't stand looking at vomit or hearing someone vomit, would you want to see someone get stabbed? It looked like he was going for her throat...

Poogers555 posted: »

Rhys also defends Fiona when Kroger tries to kill her in ep 5 .-.

• I shipped Rhys with Sasha and can you really ship him or Fiona with anybody else? I tried to get Fiona and Athena but Athena ends up marry Springs.

• edited October 2015

Yes you can you just have to pick "Stay away from Sasha" right before you enter the vault with Fiona and Rhys, then the option opens, many people didn't knew that cuz that option alone is rarely picked that's why many people didn't knew you can ship Rhiona.

I'm just glad Telltale let us ship them, stayed away from Rhysha from very first episode and wanted to ship Rhiona so bad.

I shipped Rhys with Sasha and can you really ship him or Fiona with anybody else? I tried to get Fiona and Athena but Athena ends up marry Springs.

• I went with Sasha. That little speech Rhys gives about how Sasha is everything that he isn't was too precious.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.