I wanted Rhys to hook up with Fiona

Thought i would get that ending if i picked just friends with Sasha. Not sure if you actually get a romantic ending with Sasha..she hugged vaughn instead of me..

Comments

• edited October 2015

I'm just going to give you this widdle gem ^_^

enter link description here

• thank you for showing how to do this, i'd heard it was a bit hidden.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I'm just going to give you this widdle gem ^_^ enter link description here

• thats it? that proves nothing.

• i'll admit there was some tension between him and loader-bot, but i'm gonna go ahead and say this option teases Rhys and Fiona. Season 2!

short_stack posted: »

thats it? that proves nothing.

• I seriously 100% doubt there is going to be a season 2. This journey has ended. and they have exasperated the borderlands franchise to the max.

cglen posted: »

i'll admit there was some tension between him and loader-bot, but i'm gonna go ahead and say this option teases Rhys and Fiona. Season 2!

• This is all the Rhyionas get? Compared to the past episodes . This is nothing .

Something thrown in just to show that they aren't favouring a pairing .

This is lame. Bioware handles this type of stuff so much better.

• they've not confirmed one way or the other, but TFTBL was successful (as in, it sold well), critically well received and even Gearbox seemed to really like it (so much they made it canon), so it might take a while, but i wouldn't say its 100% out of the realm of possibility. fingers crossed, all i'm saying is, it could (could) happen.
    i know the next response is 'we said that about The Wolf Among Us', but TFTBL has been a more successful (and not for nothing, but that game isn't 100% not happening either, just heading towards that vaporware space). in any case, its more likely to happen than to not, even by a slim margin.

but back to the original post, i wanted them to hook up to, and season 2 or not, the hint of it going places was a nice touch. they do disappear together.

I seriously 100% doubt there is going to be a season 2. This journey has ended. and they have exasperated the borderlands franchise to the max.

• Ew. I don't understand why you would want Fiona over Sasha. Also would that not be kinda of weird? Since you control them both lol.

• edited October 2015

they are favouring a pairing.

We know that since ep 3 I guess... but hey, still better than nothing!
    Also, the entire final scene in the Vault is basically 100% Rhyiona ;)

Cope49 posted: »

This is all the Rhyionas get? Compared to the past episodes . This is nothing . Something thrown in just to show that they aren't favouring a pairing . This is lame. Bioware handles this type of stuff so much better.

• Also would that not be kinda of weird? Since you control them both lol.

I'm narcissistic

ewantu2 posted: »

Ew. I don't understand why you would want Fiona over Sasha. Also would that not be kinda of weird? Since you control them both lol.

• If I may be a bit cynical, the reason TTG doesn't do more and makes the scene a little awkward is because they still wanting people to like Rhysha. So they intentionally made it reluctant and vague.

• Also would that not be kinda of weird? Since you control them both lol.

True but we AREN'T them, they're characters with their own story and their own personality, we just decide their choices. I don't feel it weird at all.

Ew. I don't understand why you would want Fiona over Sasha. Also would that not be kinda of weird? Since you control them both lol.

• I feel like it doesn't need a season 2 cause how can u possibly top this adventure u basically did everything. The same with The wolf among us u explored the whole "world" so theres nothing more left. Personally i think TTG bit off more than they can chew the last 2years and took on way too many projects. I think they are just going to do their own thing and keep their flagship TWD series going.

• edited October 2015

Rhys (company man) - you

Fiona (con artist) - also you, too

still a lil weird doe

Miklaus posted: »

Also would that not be kinda of weird? Since you control them both lol. True but we AREN'T them, they're characters with their own story and their own personality, we just decide their choices. I don't feel it weird at all.

• Yeah, combine the moment with the rest of the stuff in the vault, and depending on your choices, it can come across as very Rhyiona ^_^

I'm more into Rhys and Sasha, but I think it's great they added option for people that don't want to follow that ship.

they are favouring a pairing. We know that since ep 3 I guess... but hey, still better than nothing! Also, the entire final scene in the Vault is basically 100% Rhyiona

• edited October 2015

Heavy Rain had two protagonists that you could make romance each other...

Doesn't feel that weird to me anymore. ;p

DirtSPP posted: »

Rhys (company man) - you Fiona (con artist) - also you, too still a lil weird doe

• edited October 2015

True dat, true dat.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Heavy Rain had two protagonists that you could make romance each other... Doesn't feel that weird to me anymore. ;p

• Personally I play Telltale games not picking choices that I would make, but choices that the character would make. For example, I'm always for the "good guy" path, but in TWAU I played the Big Bad Wolf part, in GoT my Asher is a badass who kills everyone, etc... I don't feel like I am the character, I play as the character.

That being said, you're totally free to think it's weird, it's ok to have different opinions.

Rhys (company man) - you Fiona (con artist) - also you, too still a lil weird doe

• Dude, if I could make a copy of myself, I'd probably take advantage of it...

• enter image description here

Dude, if I could make a copy of myself, I'd probably take advantage of it...

• That being said, you're totally free to think it's weird, it's ok to have different opinions.

I know that. And it's all good fam, you don't need to defend your style of gaming. Different strokes n shit, y'know?

Personally I play Telltale games not picking choices that I would make, but choices that the character would make. For example, I'm always f

• When you find out what the Rhyiona's were so happy about and you compare it to the amount of Rhysha moments.

enter image description here

• enter image description here

kaza125 posted: »

When you find out what the Rhyiona's were so happy about and you compare it to the amount of Rhysha moments.

• Sure, I wanted to clarify that 'cause I'm used to have arguments with arrogant and close-minded players, glad this is not the case :)

That being said, you're totally free to think it's weird, it's ok to have different opinions. I know that. And it's all good fam, you don't need to defend your style of gaming. Different strokes n shit, y'know?

• trying to start a war, eh? chill dude, everybody is happy.

kaza125 posted: »

When you find out what the Rhyiona's were so happy about and you compare it to the amount of Rhysha moments.

• so it's not so much a doubt then. i get your point, but i disagree, plenty of room (in both games) to tell a new story, even with the same characters, i kinda feel their worlds have just opened up, but that's my opinion. and i don't think they bit off more than they could chew, that's a bit of a leap, they are finishing these games and if delays are what you mean, that's just gaming in general, episodic gaming especially. all in all, with the licences they've taken on, their doing quite well.

I feel like it doesn't need a season 2 cause how can u possibly top this adventure u basically did everything. The same with The wolf among

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2015

An interesting thing that I've noticed is that people who ship Rhysha tend to view themselves as BEING Rhys and Fiona, while people who view themselves as a player-who-is-making-choices-for Rhys and Fiona are more likely to ship Rhiona.

It's not a 100%-of-the-time thing, just something fascinating that I've noticed over the course of the season!

Also would that not be kinda of weird? Since you control them both lol. True but we AREN'T them, they're characters with their own story and their own personality, we just decide their choices. I don't feel it weird at all.

• Now you need to make a full on chart and study the ways of Rhysha and Rhyiona until you become a ship professor and can teach classes about it!

stirpicus posted: »

An interesting thing that I've noticed is that people who ship Rhysha tend to view themselves as BEING Rhys and Fiona, while people who view

• Rhysha and Rhyiona are both great ships in my opinion

• Nah, it shows that Rhys basically says he likes Fiona, he doesnt full on say it, but its obvious that's what he means with his stupid smile

thats it? that proves nothing.

edited October 2015

enter image description here

One year later...

Poogers555 posted: »

Now you need to make a full on chart and study the ways of Rhysha and Rhyiona until you become a ship professor and can teach classes about it!

• Because Sasha is Fiona's sidekick. It'd be like Batman dating Jimmy Olsen. A businessman dating the secretary of the office across the street. A microwave oven dating a piece of toast! There should be a law.

Heroes should not date other heroe's sidekicks. They can date other heroes, they can date barely named extras, and they can date bad guys. Never sidekicks.

Let me put it another way. Sasha never commands attention the way Rhys does. She doesn't take control, she doesn't make decisions. She mostly just follows. They're not equals.

• edited October 2015

I ship Rhyiona but there's no reason to put characters into leagues :p

Just boils down to personal preference in the end

Tale posted: »

Because Sasha is Fiona's sidekick. It'd be like Batman dating Jimmy Olsen. A businessman dating the secretary of the office across the stree

• edited October 2015

I wanted to say thank you for such a gripping game... o-out of Borderlands!

Who knew the characters I found in this game would be more interesting that the characters from GoT and the like?... (IN my opinion, of course. ;p)

Jeez... I sure will miss these guys. ;-;

One year later...

edited October 2015

Aw, well thanks! I was only one writer on the team so I can't take a huge amount of credit, but it was such an amazing project to be a part of, and such a big part of that was all of you guys who were so passionate about these characters! So glad you enjoyed because, believe me, I'm going to miss all those guys too!

I wanted to say thank you for such a gripping game... o-out of Borderlands! Who knew the characters I found in this game would be more in

• Hardly. Now there's trailblazing potential!

Borderlands has been tied to Pandora too long. It even seems Gearbox knows it.

I seriously 100% doubt there is going to be a season 2. This journey has ended. and they have exasperated the borderlands franchise to the max.

• that made me Lol

Green613 posted: »

Also would that not be kinda of weird? Since you control them both lol. I'm narcissistic

• If your office ends up looking like that in a year, I will be sure to give you a medal for your dedication.

One year later...

• Ahh that game... Fond memories :)

Heavy Rain had two protagonists that you could make romance each other... Doesn't feel that weird to me anymore. ;p

• Ending left loose ends.

I feel like it doesn't need a season 2 cause how can u possibly top this adventure u basically did everything. The same with The wolf among

This discussion has been closed.