I wanted Rhys to hook up with Fiona

2»

Comments

• edited October 2015

I'm just glad we were gave the option to at least suggest Rhyiona.

Rhysha has kind of grown on me, even though I don't ship it.

In the end, i'm glad we all got to choose our preference, whether that be Rhyiona, Rhysha or no pairings.

• enter image description here

My....god....

That chipboard does not match with those cinder blocks at all. And no shades on your lightblubs!?

stirpicus posted: »

One year later...

• That is some scary crap not a single mini fridge for some snacks and tasty drinks

One year later...

• Well I know a large percentage of nuetrals that turned away from Sasha's pairing because of how Episode 3 was rather obvious in forcing their interactions and forcing romantic situations. I had fun but I was yelling at the screen when it told me to pick the flower because 1) what if I don't want to pick the flower, and 2) there's spores around and I was waiting for them to start attacking, so I figured: trap.

Anyways, thank you for helping to make this game, you guys at TTG took one of my favorite franchises and made it even more amazing. On so many levels this series has given so much to a universe I love, and I really can't thank you and everyone involved enough for that.

An interesting thing that I've noticed is that people who ship Rhysha tend to view themselves as BEING Rhys and Fiona, while people who view

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2015

If I had to pick something that I'm very proudest of? Probably the conversation between Vaughn and Rhys about their college years in episode 3. :)

• Tales From The Borderlands didn't become canon because Gearbox liked it; Gearbox agreed to make it canon from the get-go. Like the creator of the Fable comics did TWAU, they just put their faith in Telltale to make a good game and do their series justice.

• actually, that's even better. check out the interview in the link.

i'm just hopeful, i really loved this game.

Piggs posted: »

Tales From The Borderlands didn't become canon because Gearbox liked it; Gearbox agreed to make it canon from the get-go. Like the creator o

• That's interesting, how does this option become available?

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I'm just going to give you this widdle gem ^_^ enter link description here

• It's in the video o.o

AgentZ46 posted: »

That's interesting, how does this option become available?

• Maybe I'm just stupid but I'm not seeing how the option is available, was it always there and I just missed it?

Lilacsbloom posted: »

It's in the video o.o

• If you've read Fables comics then you would know that's not even close to the whole "world" of Fables, there's a lot more to see and do there, though admittedly probably not do much if they are still focusing on the detective stuff, which was only a small fraction of what the Fables comics were, so yeah we could actually use a TWAU 2 but it might not have the same Neon-Noire feel.

As for Borderlands, well yeah, but to be honest they did Borderlands so much better than actual Borderlands games that I wouldn't mind seeing what they come up with next, though admittedly this actually did have everything including a fairly satisfying conclusion barring that last inconclusive scene, but it's obvious that the story is going to continue and I would just rather they do it with more of this rather than more of actual Borderlands games, you know kinda how Castlevania started up as a typical platformer and then the Symphony of the Night Spin-off happened and it became pretty much the basis for all future Castlevanias...

I mean of course it's not like I want Borderlands to go away for good but I'd much prefer more of this than more of that.

short_stack posted: »

I feel like it doesn't need a season 2 cause how can u possibly top this adventure u basically did everything. The same with The wolf among

• Go back to sleep.

short_stack posted: »

I feel like it doesn't need a season 2 cause how can u possibly top this adventure u basically did everything. The same with The wolf among

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Please don't necrobump old threads.

Go back to sleep.

This discussion has been closed.