What room was ventilated in your game? What determines it?

Title says it all, what room was ventilated in your game when you are trying to shut Jack down in the beginning. For me, it was the Janitorial Division, 32 custodial staff were shot into space. What about you guys?

Also, what determines this, I've seen play throughs where this varied, but how is it determined? Is it just completely random, or do you have to do something specific, what is it?

Comments

• I got the janitors too, I think it's just random

• Random, but I love how it's mentioned in the extra choices.

I ventilated four hundred engineers into space.

• I ended up venting Orgy Room 14 if I recall. Marvelous. ._.;

• There's an orgy room?

fayescarlet posted: »

I ended up venting Orgy Room 14 if I recall. Marvelous. ._.;

• All they wanted was to have fun.....

I ended up venting Orgy Room 14 if I recall. Marvelous. ._.;

• Yeah, that's what it said. 8D; I couldn't make it up if I tried. If I can get my additional choices on the website to load, I can double-check and make sure I didn't memorize it wrong.

There's an orgy room?

• At least 14 of them.

There's an orgy room?

• I'm also having a problem getting those choices to load, I'd love to see what they are Telltale, get your shit together.

Yeah, that's what it said. 8D; I couldn't make it up if I tried. If I can get my additional choices on the website to load, I can double-check and make sure I didn't memorize it wrong.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited October 2015

From what I've heard and some of the playthroughs I saw these are some of the rooms to ventilate:

• The Core Engineering Level
    • Orgy Room 14
    • Legal Office
    • Janitorial Division
    • The Dojo
    • The "Building A Better Life Seminar" (12 000 attendees are vented into space with this one, what a high kill count)
    • The CrissCross Gym For Fatties (only exercise equipment and aggressive trainers get vented)
    • The Accountant Sector (Good thing Vaughn isn't aboard)
    • The Men's Shower
  • Woah! I had no idea this was a thing. That's actually super cool!

• The "Building A Better Life Seminar" (12 000 attendees are vented into space with this one, what a high kill count)

Oh God Rhys, Jack was right, you are better at killing people than him.

dojo32161 posted: »

From what I've heard and some of the playthroughs I saw these are some of the rooms to ventilate: * The Core Engineering Level * Orgy

• If only the TFTB site choices worked for me still :(

But I definitely vented the "Building A Better Life Seminar" with 12,000 attendees.

• Orgy room

pics or fake

From what I've heard and some of the playthroughs I saw these are some of the rooms to ventilate: * The Core Engineering Level * Orgy

• sigh my extra choices aren't working either. It's saying I haven't played the episode.

If only the TFTB site choices worked for me still But I definitely vented the "Building A Better Life Seminar" with 12,000 attendees.

• I vented a men's shower with 10 soaped bodies were ejected into space

• Mine says that as well.

sigh my extra choices aren't working either. It's saying I haven't played the episode.

edited October 2015

*19 Soapy Men

Leluch123 posted: »

I vented a men's shower with 10 soaped bodies were ejected into space

• I got the CrissCross Gym. Didn't notice it was random!

enter image description here

edited October 2015

Here ya go skip to 6:40:

enter link description here

Green613 posted: »

Orgy room pics or fake

• Shower room on my first go and the legal office in the second. Both very funny, the first one slightly more so. "19 soapy men vented into space."

• Sorry to look like a noob, but how do you see extra choices?

• Click on "Games", then Tales from the Borderlands, wait for it to load then click menu and choose which episode you want to see your choices for, but first you have to connect your Telltale account with whatever system you play TFTB on (you can do this in the game).

Sorry to look like a noob, but how do you see extra choices?

• But I purchased TFTB (and all other telltale games) on ios and it did not appear. Does it only work for the PC. Cuz I used a torrent and I do not want to pay 2 times.

Sorry Telltale xD

Click on "Games", then Tales from the Borderlands, wait for it to load then click menu and choose which episode you want to see your choices

• It works for everything, though the thing is glitchy sometimes.

I used a torrent

But I purchased TFTB (and all other telltale games) on ios and it did not appear. Does it only work for the PC. Cuz I used a torrent and I do not want to pay 2 times. Sorry Telltale xD

• I really purchased it on ios. I just dont want to pay twice.

Telltale forgiv me plsszzz

Anyway, why is it not appearing on my games list even though I Purchased it?

It works for everything, though the thing is glitchy sometimes. I used a torrent

• Only stuff you buy from the Telltale store will show up in your games tab.

I really purchased it on ios. I just dont want to pay twice. Telltale forgiv me plsszzz Anyway, why is it not appearing on my games list even though I Purchased it?

• Oooohhh... you don't go to you My Games tab, that's only for things you purchased on the Telltale Store, what you do is literally click on Games which is next to the community button at the top.

I really purchased it on ios. I just dont want to pay twice. Telltale forgiv me plsszzz Anyway, why is it not appearing on my games list even though I Purchased it?

• I vented like, 20 or so choreographers from the Dojo. Pretty small compared to what happens when you vent the seminar.

• I vented the accountants :l

• Took me a while to find that. I've bought Tales on PS4, Mac, and iOS (read: Steam sales, experimentation with different interfaces, I dunno, it was a thing) and connected my Telltale account to all three before starting the game on any of them. The website never picked up the info from my PS4 or the Mac, because what's there on the website now is clearly from iOS, where I haven't finished episode 5 yet (I have on the other two -- Mac twice, then PS4 after that). Weird.

In any case, it's interesting to see how many variants there were of that PA message. I'd really been wondering. :)

(I forget what my first one was, but the second was the soapy men getting vented into space, and #3 was the dojo.)

Click on "Games", then Tales from the Borderlands, wait for it to load then click menu and choose which episode you want to see your choices

• Vented the CrissCross gym.

• The finger gun shootouts will never be the same.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I vented the accountants :l

• edited October 2015

Do you think Vaughn has the Children of Helios have daily finger gun fights on Pandora, I'd like to think he does.

kristi78968 posted: »

The finger gun shootouts will never be the same.

• I really hope so. They HAVE to keep that trandition alive!

Do you think Vaughn has the Children of Helios have daily finger gun fights on Pandora, I'd like to think he does.

• Lmao wow I killed 12k people...

• I got the Dojo room lol.

• Don't worry, you kill tens of thousands more when Helios crashes.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Lmao wow I killed 12k people...

• As long as Loaderbot survived.. Idgaf about anyone else.

Loaderbot is love, Loaderbot is life

• I vented the innocent lawyers, but it doesn't say how many...
    "all lawyers vented into space."

• I vented 400 engineers in the Core Engineering Level. :I

400 people... im a mass murderer

Sign in to comment in this discussion.