The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I think they must've rewrote the episode. Some people have said they thought he was meant to be in the Russian group. He might be in that town or Wellington. And I've seen so many truck models I dunno what to think of Nate, lol

SaltLick305 posted: »

I lost all hope honestly. I thought Episode 4 was the perfect time for him. How does he fit in Episode 5? I think Nate is more likely to be in Wellington or something.

• But why would they? They did it with TWAU because supposedly the taxi driver was the killer. Also, they can change the slides. I think there's something else going on.

ComingSoon posted: »

I think they must've rewrote the episode. Some people have said they thought he was meant to be in the Russian group. He might be in that town or Wellington. And I've seen so many truck models I dunno what to think of Nate, lol

• Because we can, pro.

Why do people have TWD characters with flowers on their heads? Lol.

• That would have been great, man. What did you think of Amid The Ruins?

Lol, I know, haha. The first time I put them up I went back and re read it, it took me a while. I was just thinking why did I put so many parts, heh.

I think it would've been perfect if he died in Episode 4 and Episode 5 was focused on the group's struggles and getting to Wellington. But o

• Hey Salt, where the HECK have you been all this time? You just vanished and then came back, or am I lazy enough not to check this forum's activity?

I'm here, I think.

• Yes, at least you left the kitty face on, lol.

Because that's the way it is, Pro.

• Why the hell are you sharing this? XD

Alt text

papai46 posted: »

Today i had to get an injection and my butt is hurting a lot.

• I thought it was a strong one. It had small hubs, interaction, tense moments, and a lot of character development. However, I look back and I wonder whether Telltale is drunk when they make some of these writing decisions. Also, the illusion of choice was weaker than ever. 8.5/10 for me.

Yeah, it's a lot. I'm loving it so far.

That would have been great, man. What did you think of Amid The Ruins? Lol, I know, haha. The first time I put them up I went back and re read it, it took me a while. I was just thinking why did I put so many parts, heh.

• Did you look back today?

Because we can, pro.

• The kawaii kitty klan queen must not be without her kitty face. =^.^=

Yes, at least you left the kitty face on, lol.

• Well, what I heard was theories. Also I didn't know that about TWAU. That's weird.

Well, who knows where and when he's going to come back, I guess.

But why would they? They did it with TWAU because supposedly the taxi driver was the killer. Also, they can change the slides. I think there's something else going on.

• I could never get the hang on that, either. Shit's hard, especially if your hands don't sweat.

dojo32161 posted: »

Something random, I never learned how to snap my fingers.

• Your eyes aren't lying to you, Bat. I was gone for a MONTH. Damn! Was I missed?

How are you?

Rafoli posted: »

Hey Salt, where the HECK have you been all this time? You just vanished and then came back, or am I lazy enough not to check this forum's activity?

• People probably wondered where I've been the last few weeks...Well to be quite honest, the forum kinda annoyed me ever since the release of episode 4, in fact i'm working on writing a thread named "Explaining Telltale's new business model and why episode 4 is a step in the right direction".

To answer to all the negativity the forum received and to shed some lights on why certain decisions were taken and how it overall captures the feeling of hopelessness and dread this season has been reflecting so far. An interesting analysis i'm looking forward to do in the near future. Possibly next week, once I get back to my apartment.

So, how have things been since I left ? Anyone missed me ? XD

Lot of you probably figured out that I was mostly on Skype instead of here. Lot of entertaining discussions been made over there....that's for sure XD

My sessions will be back in order "soon".

• Same here, I liked it but disliked it at the same time. I thought it could have been better. I expected that weird ritual thing to show up, but looks like they decided to change it. Definitely,,it seemed like what I did didn't matter this episode and everything went the same.

Thanks, man. It's not easy, lol.

I thought it was a strong one. It had small hubs, interaction, tense moments, and a lot of character development. However, I look back and I

• Lounge became Tumblr, huh?

• Devyn is highly afraid of Sloths...for some reason...I don't really understand how sloths can be seen as "scary" to be quite honest...They're among the slowest and laziest mammal on earth...

Markd4547 posted: »

XD what did I do bro

• u wot m8

Lounge became Tumblr, huh?

• Flower crowns.....

AWESOMEO posted: »

u wot m8

• I don't let the fake slides and expectations cloud my judgement so I didn't take that into account. My only problems were Nick's role (NOT HIS DEATH) and the lack of impact our choices had. It was still great, though.

You should print it all out when you're done and sens it to Telltale.

Same here, I liked it but disliked it at the same time. I thought it could have been better. I expected that weird ritual thing to show up,

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited August 2014

Yo Saltyyyyy

I'm here, I think.

• edited August 2014

"The Kawaii Kitty Klan"

Lol, of course. it'll be weird if she doesn't have the kitty face, haha.

The kawaii kitty klan queen must not be without her kitty face. =^.^=

• Alt text

Lounge became Tumblr, huh?

• Sup, Ky?

Deceptio posted: »

Yo Saltyyyyy

• The fuck you been?

Sup, Ky?

• In BusyLand.

I'm taking Advanced English this month which means lots of homeworks and I have a new job.

How's everything?

The fuck you been?

• No, kkk will forever stand for Kool Kidz Klub

"The Kawaii Kitty Klan" Lol, of course. it'll be weird if she doesn't have the kitty face, haha.

• Alt text

Hello everyone

• Ah. Definitely lots of work.

I've been okay I guess. It's been an up and down roller coaster ride this month. Lots of things happened.

In BusyLand. I'm taking Advanced English this month which means lots of homeworks and I have a new job. How's everything?

• That dog is ready to beat my ass.

Hello everyone

• His role felt meaningless after episode 2. It was like he was just there. That death was lame, usually the determinant characters had a better death, but his just seemed like they just wanted to get rid of him. I just want to know where Arvo and the Russians come into play now. Seemed so random, lol. Hoping for an August release, but we'll see.

Heh, I'll think about it.

I don't let the fake slides and expectations cloud my judgement so I didn't take that into account. My only problems were Nick's role (NOT H

• edited August 2014

Dp

I don't let the fake slides and expectations cloud my judgement so I didn't take that into account. My only problems were Nick's role (NOT H

• I love her! <3

Jenna marbles!

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited August 2014

That doesn't sound like a great month. You know you can talk to me. I get lost sometimes but I can chat with you through Kik. Opening my safari to come here seems like too much work at times.

Ah. Definitely lots of work. I've been okay I guess. It's been an up and down roller coaster ride this month. Lots of things happened.

• Why the hell did you receive dislikes?

People probably wondered where I've been the last few weeks...Well to be quite honest, the forum kinda annoyed me ever since the release of

• 1,000,000% accurate

Is this true? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m-e4PgiVfM

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited August 2014

Like I said, I didn't mind his death because it would lose it's significance if everyone had a heroic death. Additionally, they wanted to provide us with a sense of realism: Not everyone dies on-screen. Who better for that role than a determinant character? But the fact that he didn't even talk was a low point. Lazy Telltale strikes again.

His role felt meaningless after episode 2. It was like he was just there. That death was lame, usually the determinant characters had a bett

• Then I don't want to be part of it ;-;

1,000,000% accurate

Sign in to comment in this discussion.