The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Very.

SaltLick305 posted: »

I'd say awkward is the right word.

• Alt text

Why not?

AWESOMEO posted: »

I have no selfie game, and I don't intend on having one.

• Because I don't take selfies (unless I have no photos and I need one), every time I type that word, I gag.

Why not?

• There's a 10 hours version. No kidding.

ComingSoon posted: »

Very.

• edited August 2014

Milo :D That name is LEGIT.

Lol, I have three, but the one who took the dump was Milo.

• I DONT KNOW XD maybe they had an accident before sitting down? It's just so weird.

LOL WHAT HOW CAN YOU MISS WTF xDD

• A foreign kid took a shit on the vent in the boy's bathroom in 8th grade. Like, some of my classmates literally opened the door and saw him squatting over the vent. The janitor was so pissed xD

XD speaking of poop on bathroom floors, in 5th grade there was poop on the floor in a stall. Like they missed or something.

• edited August 2014

I take selfies like a boss.... HAVE SOME FIN DANIEL.

Edit: HAHAHAHA I meant fun

I have no selfie game, and I don't intend on having one.

• Umm... Ok xD I was just surprised there's dislikes in this thread.

Apparently some people hate the fact that I'm back, if there's one thing I learned in life, is to never care about people's opinion. Certainly not if its negative XD I couldn't care less to be quite honest. So cheers haters !!

• Voldemort iz full of de sweg, if he only had a nose though :/

http://youtu.be/uL2uXInoLTE Draco is no longer my favorite HP character after watching this.

• There's a 10 hour version for everything nowadays.

There's a 10 hours version. No kidding.

• Yes. Because rules are from nubs.

Did you look back today?

• Alt text

They didn't miss.

XD speaking of poop on bathroom floors, in 5th grade there was poop on the floor in a stall. Like they missed or something.

• Wow, where was he from? How do you...think to do that?

A foreign kid took a shit on the vent in the boy's bathroom in 8th grade. Like, some of my classmates literally opened the door and saw him squatting over the vent. The janitor was so pissed xD

• Montezuma is already my bitch and everyone else is across the damn ocean. So not much going on there.

Play civilization.

• edited August 2014

LMAO ITS A SIGN

My cat took a dump on the bathroom floor like 2 seconds before I wanted to take a shower. -________-

• Well...damn that would be one fucked up prank to pull on the poor janitor O.o

They didn't miss.

• You promised me an endless stream of information

But all I got was a disambiguation

DomeWing333 posted: »

Every time you click this link, it will provide you with a new piece of random information.

• edited August 2014

WIN A DOMINATION VICTORY DAMMIT.

Montezuma is already my bitch and everyone else is across the damn ocean. So not much going on there.

• Q: Why do you not take selfies?

A: Because I don't take selfies.

YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION. What givesomeo?

Because I don't take selfies (unless I have no photos and I need one), every time I type that word, I gag.

• I'll have to prescribe you this

Alt text

I do 95% of the time. But I've dealt with this for 2 weeks non-stop and my brain can only think so much.

• Umm...I feel bad saying where he is from, because someone in the Lounge is from there xD

Wow, where was he from? How do you...think to do that?

• I'm not depressed. I'm a little angry, but I really don't care about this whole thing. The counselors suck, that's it. Oh well. I do not look forward to my last week there.

I'll have to prescribe you this

• I TOLD YOU MILO WAS AN ASSHOLE.

Thanks =^.^= .... he's a piece of shit, tho. No pun intended.

• Thanks =^.^=

.... he's a piece of shit, tho. No pun intended.

Milo That name is LEGIT.

• Don't feel bad, not everybody from that country would do that XD

But if you don't want to, that's all right.

Umm...I feel bad saying where he is from, because someone in the Lounge is from there xD

• Still technically counts as information.

BigBlindMax posted: »

You promised me an endless stream of information But all I got was a disambiguation

• Yeah, well we've ended it on a high note. Here's the key events that I can remember:

• Finally got a girlfriend.
    • My pool broke.
    • Melo resigned with NY.
    • My other cousin's (not blood related) mom went to help my crazy aunt who's been dissing us saying cruel things about us instead of us.
    • Our car got repoed.
    • Our house got a mortgage.
    • My cousin tried to commit suicide and she went to the hospital.
    • We fixed our pool.
    • Lost 4 of my closest friends.
    • We got a car.
    • Our house got finalized.

Yeah, lots of stuff. But I'm in a good mood now. Hopefully nothing bad comes up again anytime soon, because it will probably happen eventually.

That doesn't sound like a great month. You know you can talk to me. I get lost sometimes but I can chat with you through Kik. Opening my safari to come here seems like too much work at times.

• Oh mother of god you just reminded me of something. xD never again...

• And to think he actually wanted to look like this.

Voldemort iz full of de sweg, if he only had a nose though

• So is Phil..... he always bites me :/

Thanks =^.^= .... he's a piece of shit, tho. No pun intended.

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited August 2014

Why what happened to you that involved poop?!

Oh mother of god you just reminded me of something. xD never again...

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Dunno, just seems like a dumb, modern take on self-portraits, and I'm not one of those people that fill their phone's memory with selfies, fuck that.

I think since that song about selfies, I started really hating them, because it was honestly one of the most dumb, hollow and ear piercing works of shit I've had the misfortune to listen to... :'(

Kinda like saying the word "baby" after Justin Bieber started screaming it around the world with his puberty voice, the word was just never the same to me :/

Q: Why do you not take selfies? A: Because I don't take selfies. YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION. What givesomeo?

• edited August 2014

A SIGN?? WHAT SIGN?

The only sign I see is that I smell like shit and need a shower but THERE WAS A FREAKING POOP ON THE FLOOR AND I'M AFRAID TO STEP ON THE SPOT WHERE IT WAS WITH BARE FEET ;-;

LMAO ITS A SIGN

• Taking selfies is not fin, and it sure as hell isn't fun, I prefer video games, anime, books, music and even headbutting a wall would be a better experience than taking selfies for fun :)

I take selfies like a boss.... HAVE SOME FIN DANIEL. Edit: HAHAHAHA I meant fun

• I saw your girlfriend, you two make a good couple.

Speaking of Basketball, I'm really excited for my team this season. Yes, really.

Deceptio posted: »

Yeah, well we've ended it on a high note. Here's the key events that I can remember: * Finally got a girlfriend. * My pool broke. * M

• And humps stuffed animals.

So is Phil..... he always bites me

• Alt text

It's not a prank, we're fucking gross.

Well...damn that would be one fucked up prank to pull on the poor janitor O.o

• LMAO its like "I cleaned it and it's not there anymore, but I'm still not touching that spot.
    Ever."

Umm maybe you were gonna take a shower but slip and fall, but your cat dropped a deuce so you wouldn't take a shower and fall. ^-^

I'm psychic. I know what I'm saying.

A SIGN?? WHAT SIGN? The only sign I see is that I smell like shit and need a shower but THERE WAS A FREAKING POOP ON THE FLOOR AND I'M AFRAID TO STEP ON THE SPOT WHERE IT WAS WITH BARE FEET ;-;

• He does that because he gets lonely. Don't judge him ;_;

And humps stuffed animals.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.