The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Find us? HAH! You could just send me your username and I'd add you to our little big Skype group. And yeah, if your college and job don't let you get there, it'll be sad...

Exactly, the oldies are coming back, haha. It'd make a lot more sense if you still had your Larry avatar, but this Carver one is very awesome.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Thanks, Raf. I could just download the app and create an account, pretty simple. But how would I find you guys? Just busy with College and a new job. Yeah! I actually got to talk to him. Seems like all the oldies are coming back. Including me.

• I don't really follow NY so I can't tell. I think both our teams can surprise people this year.

Deceptio posted: »

I actually think they're a better team this year.

• I think so too. The basketball thread is so dead, there hasn't been a post there in months lol.

I don't really follow NY so I can't tell. I think both our teams can surprise people this year.

• Nah. I'll always have some time for you guys. When should I create my account?

I promise I won't vanish like that anymore. Haha, this flower crown Carver was too awesome. Couldn't resist.

Rafoli posted: »

Find us? HAH! You could just send me your username and I'd add you to our little big Skype group. And yeah, if your college and job don't le

• Lol! You've been sad without me?

I think so too. The basketball thread is so dead, there hasn't been a post there in months lol.

• Where do you live that has that time zone? It's only 7:40 pm for me.

• Well duhhhhhh were talking about cats! :P

I'm the filthy child!?!? YOU BROUGHT IT UP!

What, we're talking about cats aren't we? tsk tsk Brent..... I am ashamed. Get your head out of the gutter, you filthy child.

• I don't know exactly. it was suggested to me and it sounds like a pretty good idea. I might just do all types of videos and let the forum vote which video they enjoyed the most. Or I might only take funny videos, tribute videos, etc. What do you think I should do?

And what's a video contest? Like, whoever posts the funniest video wins?

• I think that would be a cool idea, but by category. Either the funniest video, saddest, or weirdest one.

ShaleReeve posted: »

I don't know exactly. it was suggested to me and it sounds like a pretty good idea. I might just do all types of videos and let the forum vo

• :/

Lol, well me and you are the only really active people there. Well, were the only active people there.

Hey, on a side note, where's Snow been?

Lol! You've been sad without me?

• Weirdest conversation ive ever had with my parents O_o

• I won't vanish like that anymore.

No idea. Haven't seen her in years.

Lol, well me and you are the only really active people there. Well, were the only active people there. Hey, on a side note, where's Snow been?

• Transcript? xD

Weirdest conversation ive ever had with my parents O_o

• edited August 2014

Oh my god. My dad wanted to see my phone and I remembered that it was still on the Noncy background. So I rushed and went to my photos and changed my background the the first thing I saw. Which was this:

Alt text

I'm ded.

• Alt text

Someone entertain me...

• O___o

• Was it 'the talk' or something? D:

You don't have to say if you don't want to.

• Something tells me this is harder to explain...

Oh my god. My dad wanted to see my phone and I remembered that it was still on the Noncy background. So I rushed and went to my photos and changed my background the the first thing I saw. Which was this: I'm ded.

• Alt text

ComingSoon posted: »

Someone entertain me...

• xDDDDDD

Oh my god. My dad wanted to see my phone and I remembered that it was still on the Noncy background. So I rushed and went to my photos and changed my background the the first thing I saw. Which was this: I'm ded.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Edit: gif, y u post so small :c

Edit 2: That's better :3

• I've had that talk already I'm 15 for heaven sake! I guess you could say it was something similar IDK. Id rather not talk about it. XD

Was it 'the talk' or something? You don't have to say if you don't want to.

• NO.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Transcript? xD

• Would you like to hear an ATR original joke?

ComingSoon posted: »

Someone entertain me...

• Tell them that there is no other god but Jaden.

Alright this is getting annoying. Every time I get on my phone they're like "Ooh is Brent talking to his followers again?" I'm just like "sure?" xD

• Alright this is getting annoying. Every time I get on my phone they're like "Ooh is Brent talking to his followers again?" I'm just like "sure?" xD

• "These lips are sealed"

Edit: gif, y u post so small :c Edit 2: That's better

• k

NO.

• JADEN IS THE COSMIC LLAMA OF TRUTH.

He is also a comic writer apparently.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Tell them that there is no other god but Jaden.

• 'Cause you don't want one?

Or,

Not with that attitude you won't!

I know that I will never get a girlfriend.

• Lmao ahh ok.

I've had that talk already I'm 15 for heaven sake! I guess you could say it was something similar IDK. Id rather not talk about it. XD

• edited August 2014

his followers

Alt text

BRENT IS LOVE, BRENT IS LIFE

Alright this is getting annoying. Every time I get on my phone they're like "Ooh is Brent talking to his followers again?" I'm just like "sure?" xD

• Why would you bring it up if you're not gonna tell us? lol

"These lips are sealed"

• Apple ][s had some pretty good games on them for the time, though. I miss Lode Runner.

Jennifer posted: »

@OzzyUK wrote: I remember using a computer like this when I first started school and it being state of the art at the time. :P You're lucky, up until 1997, my school's computer lab was full of these:

• Well, you did it for an important cause. Remember we're not forcing you what to do. If you have to do something important and it means you not being active, then we'll understand.

And really? Damn, she just like stopped coming on.

I won't vanish like that anymore. No idea. Haven't seen her in years.

• Sure, why not :p

Would you like to hear an ATR original joke?

• my life is so hard just struggling to stay alive

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.