The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• True, but the book is pretty darn good.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Catching Fire's target audience is 13 year old teenage girls, you can tell the target audience by the Justin Bieber perfume commercial before the movie starts.

• I didn't see it, sorry xD

Yeah that's what I'm talking about I PMed you and you never responded.

• Me too, honestly. Well I'd understand because of your mom, but if it weren't for her, I'd be like "WHAT?!?"

I'm surprised.

• That image is going to make my dreams sour

I should probably sleep. Or pretend that I'm sleeping until morning. Goodnight and...

• xD I know bro.

Dead rising might be the dumbest game I've ever seen xD

• I also saw Batman and strippers :D

Ah, damn. Maybe next time, man.

• Hey gustav i wanna ask can i join your choice story? and if so give me a link plz

I'm. Not. Going. Anywhere.

• Be careful, if you hold hands with them you risk yourself getting pregnant.

I'm not. Canadian boys have cooties.

• I know right?!

They fucked up big time...

True, but the book is pretty darn good.

• edited August 2014

That's pretty... Pretty fucked up

Be careful, if you hold hands with them you risk yourself getting pregnant.

• "Oh Captain my Captain , you will be missed by many..."

I can't believe this....such a sorrowful life sometimes...he seemed like such a nicee guy..i mean I knew he was dealing with many issues, but I didn't think that he would be the next to go...

I just...fuck...I can't...I can't believe this...

This sorrowful life...I swear..

We all carry our own demons, but in my opinion, no one should give up on life, or hope, or anything that matters to us. May it be family, friends, even the smallest moment of joy...

At least he made a difference during his lifetime, he made us laugh, entertained us, cheered us up when we needed it. His death won't change that fact, he shall be missed by all...

RIP Robin Williams ;-;

Markd4547 posted: »

WTF Robin Williams I'm devastated I just found out he died R.I.P

• Is that the asshole that made you buy an Xbone?

It was kinda romantic ^-^ I was 13, going out with my first boyfriend. We were walking in the park at night and then he took me under th

• Guess I just never paid much attention to those kinds of things, lol. Wasn't really in my list of priorities.

Me too, honestly. Well I'd understand because of your mom, but if it weren't for her, I'd be like "WHAT?!?"

• Never have. :/

When and where did you get your fist kiss?

• Baiser Wall Street

Fucketh thy wall street.

• Everything that sounds good in my ears. All types of rock, preferably hard rock/metal, some rap artists and dubstep is cool, I guess.

Anime music though, that is the SHIT.

ESPECIALLY SNK SONGS.

So what type of music to do all like? Myself- Dubstep, electro, and trap. I'm usually open to new music, though I tend to stray from coun

• You mean xbox 360? And no, that asshole was my second boyfriend xD

Is that the asshole that made you buy an Xbone?

• I swear...you favorite color has to be yellow...xD

MOAR BANANA JACKET!!! @AllThatRemains Yep. That's the classic Iowan for ya

• I beg to differ.

Alt text

Not that it's not a good time, it's just waaaaaaaaaaaaay dumber.

Dead rising might be the dumbest game I've ever seen xD

• And then?

It was kinda romantic ^-^ I was 13, going out with my first boyfriend. We were walking in the park at night and then he took me under th

• Well, time to sleep for school.

See you guys at 4.

• I was 8 and my cousin had a friend that had a little sister my age that wanted to play Barbie and I was like "nah" and my cousin and her friend went into the room and this girl told me to open my mouth and she tongue kissed me at 8 years old... Yeaaa xD

• Batman and strippers? Lol, what?!

I also saw Batman and strippers

• Lots of different stuff and thangs.

So what type of music to do all like? Myself- Dubstep, electro, and trap. I'm usually open to new music, though I tend to stray from coun

• And then what?

And then?

• I prefer Rap/Hiphop. But if it sounds good I will listen to it.

• A lil bit of everything.

• LOL PFT

I can't remember.. Umm oh yeah that's because It never happened.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

So I was in Times Square today, and I saw some half naked "strippers" (some kind of parade women, idfk) strolling around the city... today was a good day :D

One guy went over to take a picture with them... I don't want to say what he did xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• What happened after the kiss?

And then what?

• I was 8

tongue kissed

Alt text

I was 8 and my cousin had a friend that had a little sister my age that wanted to play Barbie and I was like "nah" and my cousin and her fri

• o_o

So I was in Times Square today, and I saw some half naked "strippers" (some kind of parade women, idfk) strolling around the city... today w

• Thanks for hurting my feelings ;'(

Alt text

I'm not. Canadian boys have cooties.

• Asshole xD

I didn't see it, sorry xD

• Oh god.... Cousins.....

I was 8 and my cousin had a friend that had a little sister my age that wanted to play Barbie and I was like "nah" and my cousin and her fri

• I hope you dumped him.

You mean xbox 360? And no, that asshole was my second boyfriend xD

• Did you expect more? xD

And then?

• DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT GUSTAV'S STORY IS CALLED

• Ohh! That's what you meant, lmao.

So I was in Times Square today, and I saw some half naked "strippers" (some kind of parade women, idfk) strolling around the city... today w

• We went out for about a year. We weren't really right for each other, looking back on it. I don't believe he has had another girlfriend since me.

What happened after the kiss?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.