The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• PM him.

Lord_EAA posted: »

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT GUSTAV'S STORY IS CALLED

AWESOMEO posted: »

So I was in Times Square today, and I saw some half naked "strippers" (some kind of parade women, idfk) strolling around the city... today w

• Why didn't you take a picture with them? xD A friend of mine tooks a picture with a naked lady who was in a parade or something xD

So I was in Times Square today, and I saw some half naked "strippers" (some kind of parade women, idfk) strolling around the city... today w

• So many Canadians here <.>

Thanks for hurting my feelings ;'(

• Aww, I was just kidding.. :c

Most of them have cooties.... not all of them ^-^

Thanks for hurting my feelings ;'(

• I didn't do shit xD she had her tongue in my mouth.

I was 8 tongue kissed

• I did lmao

I hope you dumped him.

• Can't a man watch half naked ladies in Times Square, have a good time and then tell about it on a random website?

• Yea my cousin has gotten me in some stupid situations.

Oh god.... Cousins.....

• I was with relatives, it was awkward to do something like that... XD

Why didn't you take a picture with them? xD A friend of mine tooks a picture with a naked lady who was in a parade or something xD

• is he still here?

PM him.

• That sucks :/

We went out for about a year. We weren't really right for each other, looking back on it. I don't believe he has had another girlfriend since me.

• no

Can't a man watch half naked ladies in Times Square, have a good time and then tell about it on a random website?

• Yes! Us Canadians will rule this forum. Nah, just kidding...we are to nice to even think of anything like that.

So many Canadians here <.>

• Not now, I guess.

The dislike slave has arrived!

Lord_EAA posted: »

is he still here?

• Ohhh... Yeaaaa i know what you talking about.

• I know m8

Yes! Us Canadians will rule this forum. Nah, just kidding...we are to nice to even think of anything like that.

• Lol. I was just playing along! It would be pretty wack if you still believed in Cooties though. Dont worry, I dont get offended easily, you did say on Giga painter one time that you would bury me with zombified babies anyways.

Aww, I was just kidding.. :c Most of them have cooties.... not all of them ^-^

• ok

Not now, I guess. The dislike slave has arrived!

• edited August 2014

Lmfao I know man im a beast i gotta write all the possible names for dislike putas.

Not now, I guess. The dislike slave has arrived!

• Lol, Batman was with the strippers or was this separately?

I also saw Batman and strippers

• YOU DIDN'T PM ME DAFUQ O_o

Asshole xD

• Ohhhh, damn you're right, I did say that huh xD

sigh... good times on Giga... gooood times....

Anyways, fellow Canadian, wooo hai :D

Lol. I was just playing along! It would be pretty wack if you still believed in Cooties though. Dont worry, I dont get offended easily, you did say on Giga painter one time that you would bury me with zombified babies anyways.

• Wasn't really in my list of priorities.

Alt text

Why can't I be kool like u ;~;

Guess I just never paid much attention to those kinds of things, lol. Wasn't really in my list of priorities.

• It would be pretty wack if you still believed in Cooties though

Cooties are very real

Alt text

Lol. I was just playing along! It would be pretty wack if you still believed in Cooties though. Dont worry, I dont get offended easily, you did say on Giga painter one time that you would bury me with zombified babies anyways.

• I did but all in all i was just apologizing for before and hopefully we still cool and i wasn't the one disliking you which is funny because I would expect you to know i don't dislike peoples shit.

YOU DIDN'T PM ME DAFUQ O_o

• separately.

Lol, Batman was with the strippers or was this separately?

• That's why I said that I'm disappointed, I don't think you understand, when I ask people if they're serious and they respond with "yes", I believe them.

I did but all in all i was just apologizing for before and hopefully we still cool and i wasn't the one disliking you which is funny because I would expect you to know i don't dislike peoples shit.

• Yup, it came straight from your keyboard. -_-

Yeah...good times... Hopefully Giga makes a return soon.

Hello, Fellow Canadians. Who are the others on this thread. So its, you, Dojo(I think), Password, and me. Is that all?

Ohhhh, damn you're right, I did say that huh xD sigh... good times on Giga... gooood times.... Anyways, fellow Canadian, wooo hai

• DISLIKE PUTAS

Lmfao I know man im a beast i gotta write all the possible names for dislike putas.

• I'm not kool... I'm a stuck up nerd who's never even gone on a date with a boy before, and who has a prudish overbearing overly-religious mother who won't even talk to me about the opposite gender.

You don't want to be like me. v_v

Wasn't really in my list of priorities. Why can't I be kool like u ;~;

• So you won't date #TeamXbox?

I did lmao

• AGAIN WITH THIS?

Alt text

I've never gone on a date before either, so fucking what?

I'm not kool... I'm a stuck up nerd who's never even gone on a date with a boy before, and who has a prudish overbearing overly-religious mother who won't even talk to me about the opposite gender. You don't want to be like me. v_v

• I don't console discriminate.

It's just that he was both #TeamXbox and #TeamDouche.

So you won't date #TeamXbox?

• edited August 2014

I want to spam a bunch of Paula Deen butter memes so bad right now.

Alt text

Must... Hold back... The urge... To spam...

• WHY WOULD SHE

So you won't date #TeamXbox?

• .... I think so. Pretty sure, lol. I'm the only girl Canadian here it seems.. how sad. :c

Yup, it came straight from your keyboard. -_- Yeah...good times... Hopefully Giga makes a return soon. Hello, Fellow Canadians. Who are the others on this thread. So its, you, Dojo(I think), Password, and me. Is that all?

• XD

I want to spam a bunch of Paula Deen butter memes so bad right now. Must... Hold back... The urge... To spam...

• so fucking what?

Alt text

AGAIN WITH THIS? I've never gone on a date before either, so fucking what?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.