The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I was caught in a mudslide

Eaten by a lion

Got run over by a crappy purple Scion

Help me, help me, I'm no good at goodbyes!

I dried up in the desert

Drowned in a hot tub

Danced to death at an east side night club

Help me, help me, I'm all out of lies

And ways to say I died

• I KNEW IT!

AWESOMEO posted: »

That's me yeah

• The last part of my name is actually not a reference to Kenny from TWD.

• I'm currently taking an Ethics class, and a few days ago I mentioned games like Telltale's that have a morality system and difficult choices. My professor thought it was pretty interesting.

• Alt text

Now you know the origin of my name. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

Markd4547 posted: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEHxrzQeHSE I just looked him up mindf**ked

• You have died 6 times. You have 3 lives left.

I was caught in a mudslide Eaten by a lion Got run over by a crappy purple Scion Help me, help me, I'm no good at goodbyes! I dr

• Your professor is fucking awesome, my teachers are the devil in disguise...

Lahkesis posted: »

I'm currently taking an Ethics class, and a few days ago I mentioned games like Telltale's that have a morality system and difficult choices. My professor thought it was pretty interesting.

• I am about to get on the train to NYCC. Wish me luck.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited October 2014

Who's your partner? I thought you were writing it alone xD

I can't see your reply some reason so I'll just post here. Not much really. I'm waiting for my partner to finish editing this month's iss

• Don't die =^.^=

I am about to get on the train to NYCC. Wish me luck.

• South Park Kenny?

The last part of my name is actually not a reference to Kenny from TWD.

• Nope.

Saltlick123 posted: »

South Park Kenny?

• Nice.

Lahkesis posted: »

I'm currently taking an Ethics class, and a few days ago I mentioned games like Telltale's that have a morality system and difficult choices. My professor thought it was pretty interesting.

• Please Be Lucky

I am about to get on the train to NYCC. Wish me luck.

• PARTAYYYYYYYY Alt text

• My partner asked me to not share their name. It's a real life friend btw. They're pretty good at coming up with ideas.

Who's your partner? I thought you were writing it alone xD

• Alt text

Saltlick123 posted: »

PARTAYYYYYYYY

• Duude.... If I scroll up and down while looking at the picture the words tips like a see-saw!

Up down up down up down-- Oh shit! I feel dizzy!

Alt text

• edited October 2014

So here they freaking are! The 2nd set of Lounge members! In order CID, WTW, ATR, DLB, WTWH, and Salt123. Hope you guys like it.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

I'll choose and accept another 6 now. Now who wants to be a Sim?! Raise your hands! :D

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited October 2014

Alt text

So here they freaking are! The 2nd set of Lounge members! In order CID, WTW, ATR, DLB, WTWH, and Salt123. Hope you guys like it. I'll choose and accept another 6 now. Now who wants to be a Sim?! Raise your hands!

• Hmm... Nobody here. Guess I'll take my leave. Bye. :]

Alt text

• edited October 2014

Gotta go party hard! See you tomorow! Night!

• Alt text

So here they freaking are! The 2nd set of Lounge members! In order CID, WTW, ATR, DLB, WTWH, and Salt123. Hope you guys like it. I'll choose and accept another 6 now. Now who wants to be a Sim?! Raise your hands!

• XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

edited October 2014

WTWH HAS A STACHE?!!?

SALT DO YOU REALLY HAVE THAT JACKET?!?!?!!?!?

edited October 2014

MAKE A SIM OF ME TOO K BAI

Hmm... Nobody here. Guess I'll take my leave. Bye. :]

• Alt text

• me pls

• What about meeeee?

• Oh ok, I thought it might have been someone here.

My partner asked me to not share their name. It's a real life friend btw. They're pretty good at coming up with ideas.

• My mom's internet = 1GB takes 1 hr and 20 min.

Aunt's internet = 1G takes 16 minutes

How fast is YOUR internet?

• Adventures of the Loungers: This Time on Texts: Chapter 0: Demo

WTWH booted up the system.

WTWH: Um… Hello?.. Anyone..?

WTWH: Uh.. I should um… Probably explain… Hm… What this is…

WTWH: As you all… Uh… As you all know… We’re uh… Trapped on this… Um… Island… And uh… Our mansion is… Uh… Very big… And uh… Like… I thought it would be… Uh… Better if… I made this… Uh… System… I guess you should… Um… Pick up the phones… I gave you uh… Earlier…

WTWH: Oh… And also… I um… I made uh… Usernames for all of you…

Okay so, I got the idea for this after reading something called "Texts From the Survey Corps" and before I write further than this, I was going to ask you guys to make silly usernames for everyone. :D I'd love that because they might be used in the story. You can of course use people who aren't on the forums much anymore like @Azlyn and @Sardines

:D Thanks in advance.

• Oh god... I found a baby picture of me, lol.

• WOW WHAT DID YOU DO TO WTWH LOL

Adventures of the Loungers: This Time on Texts: Chapter 0: Demo WTWH booted up the system. WTWH: Um… Hello?.. Anyone..? WTWH: Uh..

• I wrote him as a character... He says those words a lot. xD

WOW WHAT DID YOU DO TO WTWH LOL

• lol

I wrote him as a character... He says those words a lot. xD

• Elian can be "Shitbird"

Adventures of the Loungers: This Time on Texts: Chapter 0: Demo WTWH booted up the system. WTWH: Um… Hello?.. Anyone..? WTWH: Uh..

• Everyone approves.

Elian can be "Shitbird"

• I don't want to go on a website and check, because it would take an hour to load.

My mom's internet = 1GB takes 1 hr and 20 min. Aunt's internet = 1G takes 16 minutes How fast is YOUR internet?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.