The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Well, this can't be cured, so I just have to spend the rest of my life trying not to let life's stress get to me. Thanks, Gustav. It means a lot.

Gah dauym, Get well dude!

• That's enough, Papai.

Alt text

• I had a friend who was born with a bad heart problem and had to use medication. He would get really dizzy and have heart pains, so he had to leave school whenever that happens. I knew him back in high school. He's okay luckily. I haven't seen him in a while though.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Great advice. I'll definitely take it easy, and to my best abilities, avoid everything that can potentially thick me off. I really don't wan

• [removed]

TDMshadowCP posted: »

That's enough, Papai.

• edited December 2014

HE MAAAAAD!

Well that's enough fun. I got lots of killing to do!

Alt text

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited December 2014

I don't need to be called.

Alt text

• Let's fight then nigga

Alt text

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I don't need to be called.

• edited December 2014

No problem bro I wish you the best of luck even though I don't think you need it you are a fit and smart guy your going to be fine and handle anything that occurs :)

Great advice. I'll definitely take it easy, and to my best abilities, avoid everything that can potentially thick me off. I really don't wan

• That's what scares me, I don't even have chest pains or headaches. I could have a heart attack without ever seeing it coming.

Just last week I was sitting in the library waiting for class and this girl who studies medicine comes asking me if I would mind her taking a look at my vital signs since she needed a hundred people for a project in class. Then, BOOM. 240/90 high blood pressure. Rarely do I notice when it's that high, so I don't even want to imagine where it's at when I do realize it. Luckily, the doctor did say I'm probably safe from a heart attack due to how healthy I'm and the fact that I get extremely nervous once I know someone is about to check up on my blood pressure, so it can be a bit misleading.

I had a friend who was born with a bad heart problem and had to use medication. He would get really dizzy and have heart pains, so he had to

• edited December 2014

If that's true then I'm a hipster. XD

Markd4547 posted: »

Hipster meme My feel when someone says S2 was better

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited December 2014

[Feeling of gratitude intensifies]

No problem bro I wish you the best of luck even though I don't think you need it you are a fit and smart guy your going to be fine and handle anything that occurs

• For the record, Kevin Rudd supported same-sex marriage. If you're gonna be offensive, put that meme on Tony Abbott.

• First i'm not american, who was him.

Second: i didn't make this.

For the record, Kevin Rudd supported same-sex marriage. If you're gonna be offensive, put that meme on Tony Abbott.

• Hope you'll feel better soon! You're a very chill dude so I think chilling out won't be a problem XD. And don't give me the "I may seem like it but I'm not, and you don't know me IRL" stuff. You can do it dude!

So, I've just been diagnosed with Stage 2 Hypertension. Considering the amount of stress I have to deal with on a daily basis, I'm quite wor

• Thank YOU for being an awesome person with many talents Alt text

@GoldenPaladin @Raging_Blades @Green613 @Markd4547 @NoHopeLeft @Belan @Welcome_to_Woodbury @InGen_Nate_Kenny @LeeTheProfessional @Bloodeon @Saltlick123 @blueneon Thank you guys. ^-^

• You're awesome.

Alt text

Hope you'll feel better soon! You're a very chill dude so I think chilling out won't be a problem XD. And don't give me the "I may seem like it but I'm not, and you don't know me IRL" stuff. You can do it dude!

• I'm lost, dose anyone have directions to Pluto?

• Yeah, you guys are amazing. Thanks, Salt.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Shit, Sorry to hear that, You're a Saltlick so you'll be fine, but Good Luck Bro We're here for you.

• Shit, Sorry to hear that, You're a Saltlick so you'll be fine, but Good Luck Bro We're here for you.

So, I've just been diagnosed with Stage 2 Hypertension. Considering the amount of stress I have to deal with on a daily basis, I'm quite wor

• To the planetoid or the dog?

mr.quality posted: »

I'm lost, dose anyone have directions to Pluto?

• Thanks, Salt. You're awesome.

Shit, Sorry to hear that, You're a Saltlick so you'll be fine, but Good Luck Bro We're here for you.

• I have directions to URANUS (Or........you know), That good enough?

I'm lost, dose anyone have directions to Pluto?

• Th3 planet,still count plouto as a planet

papai46 posted: »

To the planetoid or the dog?

• N0, I nerd directions to plutl0 onry

I have directions to URANUS (Or........you know), That good enough?

• We are both great. This SaltLick name has a history behind it. Thanks again for all your support. I'm still glad I was nice to you when you joined instead of being a dick for taking my name. (;

No, Thank you for being such an awesome guy, You can do this

• No, Thank you for being such an awesome guy, You can do this Alt text

Thanks, Salt. You're awesome.

• edited December 2014

Alt text

XD I couldn't resist :P

If that's true then I'm a hipster. XD

• wait, You think Pluto is horny? What?????

N0, I nerd directions to plutl0 onry

• edited December 2014

"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future." Know who said it? DONT USE GOOGLE THIS TIME!

• He's your IRISH cousin, It's an IRISH thing....

Why So Serious?

• No! I'm having preblems wift my keyboards riht now.

wait, You think Pluto is horny? What?????

• edited December 2014

The glasses and the scarf make him look cooler imo. I liked S2 but I definitely think it could have been better.

XD I couldn't resist :P

• edited December 2014

(!) Saltlick123 will remember what you've said today..........

No! I'm having preblems wift my keyboards riht now.

• What do we say to Hypertension? Not today. B]

No you're awesome. :]

You're awesome.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZXFty2rNvo

I couldn't take it seriously at first, but that actually kind of works. My arms and fingers are like... tingling.

• ... Ben Franklin.

"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future." Know who said it? DONT USE GOOGLE THIS TIME!

• Mad World

Is it bad I listen to this all the time?

• Seeing as I haven't done one of these in a while, I'll put multiple fears up.

Fear(s) of the Day

Toxiphobia: The fear of being poisoned.

Alt text

Stygiophobia/Stigiophobia/hadephobia: The fear of Hell.

Alt text

Siderodromophobia: The fear of trains or railroads.

Alt text

Spectrophobia: The fear of an apparition in your mirror(s).

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.